30 Bananas a Day!

Samantha Marie Alvarez's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"My own experience None calories are lost with juicing, it depends on how much calor…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Oct 6, 2017 to Juicing for calories?

12 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Samantha Marie Alvarez

"I do cardio to keep my abs sunk and small, I eat veggies, tomatoe, and bananas to ke…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Oct 6, 2017 to Gut issues

2 Oct 6, 2017

"Thanks ednshell, I replaced water with citrus, juicy fruit, and tomatoes; but next t…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Oct 6, 2017 to Any reccomendation, my tooth broke on carrots, berries, oranges, broccoli, soy milk, almonds, bananas, onion and garlic?

5 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

"I can be a friend"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Aug 17, 2017 to Looking for some new vegan friends!

2 Aug 17, 2017

"I eat lots of veggies and-or fruit juice I do cardio walking 1 hour Abdominals 1 ho…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Aug 17, 2017 to So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)

8 Apr 10
Reply by Peri Budge

"I eat mixed nuts and-or almonds when I want cheese"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Jan 14, 2017 to What are the fruits that taste like cheese?

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Windlord

"I am not sure what fruits do but mixed nuts are similar to cheese"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Jan 14, 2017 to What are the fruits that taste like cheese?

10 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Windlord

"Add nuts in your diet, I eat nuts"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Jan 5, 2017 to Help! Arm/shoulder pain after eating

22 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Sqwilliam97

"It is contingent on the vitamins and minerals your body is lacking, I cure my body w…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Jan 5, 2017 to What is more satisfying starches or fruits?

17 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

"Eat tomatoes and mixed nuts because they are good to the heart, look up fruits and v…"

Samantha Marie Alvarez replied Jan 5, 2017 to Heart murmur, 23yrs old, fitness goals, what should i do?

3 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Koby Alexander Byerly

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Jacob Hafer's photo was featured
9 hours ago
Plant Based Senior posted a video

Why You Should Be an Early Riser..

My favorite part of the day is the early morning. I crave the silence and the chance to focus on my own thoughts and body. I'm usually up every day by 4:20AM...
yesterday
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, liron amor, Lavesh and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
HINA replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
yesterday
yesterday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Thursday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a discussion
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Monday
QueenKong is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Sunday
Ramo joined Nicolas's group
Apr 15
ednshell posted a discussion
Apr 14
Laurie Bosse is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 14
RawVeganGamer replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Bill Nye urges caution with GMF (genetically modified foods)
Apr 13

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service