30 Bananas a Day!

Ian's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"He said that he didn't know what he was doing was illegal but he dropped the fanny b…"

Ian replied Apr 7, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David_the_Monkey

"I've been nearly perfect 811rv most of the past 8 years. I hardly noticed that I bro…"

Ian replied Apr 3, 2014 to Fruit after 50 years of age

8 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by luba811

"Durian, tell me more about the money laundering arrest. This is the first that I've…"

Ian replied Mar 21, 2014 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

344 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David_the_Monkey

"getting the same: We're Sorry Please select an option for: What is your gender? PLE…"

Ian replied Sep 20, 2013 to unable to change profile settings

13 May 19, 2014
Reply by Danika Hewlett

"I was in Shanghai in 2006 for a visit. It was December and I had no problems finding…"

Ian replied Sep 11, 2012 to VEGAN SEPTEMBER

22 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Stuart May

"Hey, this is the only "cure" to Crohn's and colitis. As others mentioned, I worked w…"

Ian replied Jun 8, 2012 to Chrons/Colitis?

23 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Amy

"Hi PK, What Dr. Howell is referring to here is not digestion at all but ripening. Wh…"

Ian replied Jun 8, 2012 to New HCCV forum (here)

33 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"I actually take issue with that entire sentence. Humans in fact produce all the enzy…"

Ian replied Jun 5, 2012 to New HCCV forum (here)

33 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"When in doubt, just follow the 80/10/10 book."

Ian replied Jan 22, 2012 to Calories per day (Doug Graham vs 30BAD)

17 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Justine

"This explains it: http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/health_stories/High_Fat_Foods_Scar_Br…"

Ian replied Jan 22, 2012 to What do we call someone on a paleo diet? (No satire intended)

45 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a photo
5 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
10 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Chopped - Food Network - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 6 - "Healthy Eating" Consensus Reality

This type of program is why Americans think grass-fed and gluten-free is healthy. The Food Network television show Chopped is examined in this episode of #DeconstructingTheTrend - Chopped aired an episode called Healthy Rivalries, in which...
10 hours ago
Rachael and Jean-François Noubel are now friends
yesterday
friendly guy posted a photo
yesterday
Mesha Sagram and Lilikoi are now friends
yesterday
ednshell commented on Dr.Wilco's video
Monday
AnnaEliz is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
beingRAW joined Fruitcat's group
Monday
Peter posted a photo
Monday
friendly guy commented on Dr.Wilco's video
Monday
Arwen17 replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
Monday
Maddi groves replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
Sunday
Maddi groves replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
Sunday
pradtf commented on Dr.Wilco's video
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service