30 Bananas a Day!

Universal Mind's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"If fruit, in a quantity that is of a caloric acceptability and within your budget, i…"

Universal Mind replied Oct 26, 2012 to NO RIPE FRUIT AROUND = TROUBLE, HELP! D: DON'T WANNA EAT COOKED CARBS :(

8 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Universal Mind

"I like too much to list. The playlist on my profile has a bunch of songs I really en…"

Universal Mind replied Oct 18, 2012 to Who's your favorite singers/bands?

48 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Andy

"Spend $200 - $300 dollars and get properly fit for your frame and each of your bicyc…"

Universal Mind replied Aug 3, 2012 to racer bike, carbon light comfortable, any suggestions?

5 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Justin Lovenow

"Or perhaps if you're like those "corporate" businessmen, lawyers, doctors, professor…"

Universal Mind replied Jul 11, 2012 to Tattoos.... bad?

19 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by karen enriquez lopez

"We only live once in this body, in this existence, in this moment. Everyone you know…"

Universal Mind replied Jul 11, 2012 to Tattoos.... bad?

19 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by karen enriquez lopez

"Let me ask you this: If overall health is reliant on a healthy digestive system then…"

Universal Mind replied Jul 4, 2012 to "How come eating so much carb are healthy?"

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Max Waters

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YoNeJ7shgI&feature=related Interesting video abo…"

Universal Mind replied Jun 21, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Guilford Hunter Lester

"No specific foods are known to cause a cancerous state in the body, especially somet…"

Universal Mind replied Jun 19, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012

"This question makes me wonder: How did we, for hundreds of thousands of years before…"

Universal Mind replied Jun 19, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012

"Something that helps me that may help you: Close your eyes and picture yourself in a…"

Universal Mind replied Jun 19, 2012 to New to this, struggling with Salads. Any suggestions?

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Diana Woodward

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Greenman joined Alananana's group
4 minutes ago
Derek Tan replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
11 minutes ago
Patricija Arsenjuk posted a photo
29 minutes ago
Meghann Mercer replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
30 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
34 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
41 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Karla Escalante's discussion calorie intake and studies
44 minutes ago
Erin Reese replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
44 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Sarah Rebecca's discussion Scared to Eat More!
46 minutes ago
Brandin Shaeffer posted a status
"3 days to recover from the damage done in vegas. had cow's cheese enchilada & was violently ill for about 12 hours. not proud of that :("
47 minutes ago
Adam Mc replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
50 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Mar's discussion OPINIONS? on Corn flakes, lentils, pop corn and some other stuff
57 minutes ago
Adam Mc replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
1 hour ago
barbimalibu replied to barbimalibu's discussion Sweet potatoes water retention= too much sodium ?
1 hour ago
Meghann Mercer posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Marleen posted a status
"if anyone lives in the Seattle area, where do you buy your fruit in bulk other than Costco?? Any insider tips?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service