30 Bananas a Day!

Max's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"If fruit, in a quantity that is of a caloric acceptability and within your budget, i…"

Max replied Oct 26, 2012 to NO RIPE FRUIT AROUND = TROUBLE, HELP! D: DON'T WANNA EAT COOKED CARBS :(

8 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Max

"I like too much to list. The playlist on my profile has a bunch of songs I really en…"

Max replied Oct 18, 2012 to Who's your favorite singers/bands?

48 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Andy

"Spend $200 - $300 dollars and get properly fit for your frame and each of your bicyc…"

Max replied Aug 3, 2012 to racer bike, carbon light comfortable, any suggestions?

5 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Justin Lovenow

"Or perhaps if you're like those "corporate" businessmen, lawyers, doctors, professor…"

Max replied Jul 11, 2012 to Tattoos.... bad?

19 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by karen Sofia enriquez lopez

"We only live once in this body, in this existence, in this moment. Everyone you know…"

Max replied Jul 11, 2012 to Tattoos.... bad?

19 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by karen Sofia enriquez lopez

"Let me ask you this: If overall health is reliant on a healthy digestive system then…"

Max replied Jul 4, 2012 to "How come eating so much carb are healthy?"

9 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Max Waters

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YoNeJ7shgI&feature=related Interesting video abo…"

Max replied Jun 21, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Guilford Hunter Lester

"No specific foods are known to cause a cancerous state in the body, especially somet…"

Max replied Jun 19, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012

"This question makes me wonder: How did we, for hundreds of thousands of years before…"

Max replied Jun 19, 2012 to STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY STEAMED GREEN AND STARCHY VEGGIES ARE NOT IDEAL??

31 Jun 23, 2012

"Something that helps me that may help you: Close your eyes and picture yourself in a…"

Max replied Jun 19, 2012 to New to this, struggling with Salads. Any suggestions?

11 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Diana Woodward

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Marko Karbevski replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion Conspiracies are distractions from the real problems!
28 minutes ago
Lyndi replied to Lyndi's discussion First year of allergies caused by this diet??
57 minutes ago
Katie Ruschkowski replied to for.the.love.of.fruit's discussion how many times a day should we pee?!
1 hour ago
Diamante replied to Lyndi's discussion First year of allergies caused by this diet??
1 hour ago
Katie Ruschkowski and J are now friends
1 hour ago
Lyndi posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Bite Size Vegan replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion Horse Racing Exposed: Abuse, Drugs & Death
1 hour ago
Jacob Decker posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Z3F Side posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Sunny joined L's group
2 hours ago
Kelvyn commented on Martina Drudi's blog post HCLF Vegans around Brighton UK?
2 hours ago
Marlon replied to Marlon's discussion Bike Trailers (would like some input from experienced bike trailer users e.g. durianrider master race)
2 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Reptilian Aliens Unmasked #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/1vt8VJJ"
2 hours ago
jim whit replied to Diamante's discussion Any ex smokers around? please help me!
2 hours ago
Diamante replied to Diamante's discussion Any ex smokers around? please help me!
3 hours ago
Lyndsay Price is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service