30 Bananas a Day!

Desi_fruitpassion's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Molly!   Ohh yes, you are SO RIGHT!! If someone had told me a few month ago that…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 19, 2012 to PLEASE can anyone help me?? - Swollen LYMPHNODES and HEARTRASE :( Sorry long post!

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Desi_fruitpassion

"Thank you so much for you reply, dear! Now this really makes sense to me..if a lack…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 19, 2012 to PLEASE can anyone help me?? - Swollen LYMPHNODES and HEARTRASE :( Sorry long post!

8 May 21, 2012

"Hi Pau, thank you so much for answering!! Yes, you are totally right, when I noticed…"

8 May 21, 2012

"Great!!! They rock it, yeah :D"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 17, 2012 to Vegan Hip Hop Video from Jamacia

23 May 20, 2012
Reply by Lee Price

"OMG, this is really a fantastic story! Gives so much power!! Thank you very much for…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 15, 2012 to Power of NEVER giving up!!!! (video :) )

17 May 15, 2012
Reply by rawsomeAthletic

"I usually eat about a pound of greens, somethimes it's less .. 2 Smoothies a day and…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 9, 2012 to DO YOU EAT A POUND OF GREENS PER DAY???

99 May 11, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

"Hi Josette, I also send you a biiig WELCOME and warm huggs :) I'm so happy you've jo…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 9, 2012 to Newbie here - hiya! Wow, you're all so healthy

14 May 10, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

"Hi friends :) I've just found this video, it's really really helpful for me.. hope f…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 6, 2012 to Getting enough Iron

42 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Ryan Menzies

"Thank you very much Shu Lee for the link, I'm very excited to watch it.. sounds real…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 6, 2012 to Food Matters!

6 May 6, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

"It took me to the same site as WendyW.. I think there went something wrong ;-D"

Desi_fruitpassion replied May 6, 2012 to Food Matters!

6 May 6, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
14 hours ago
Rawberry replied to Mila Schipper's discussion Paralyzing anxiety
14 hours ago
Rachel Rosenburg commented on Jennifer Liepin's blog post I fail
18 hours ago
Catalin Sorecau's photo was featured
yesterday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to treehugger's discussion Melatonin - Another piece of the heath puzzle?
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
Saturday
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Friday
Matiss Vijups posted a discussion
Thursday
ednshell commented on Alex Curtis-Slep's video
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Wednesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Puppy Love ♥️

My sisters puppy Chai joins me for this important video. Watch and get active with your puppy! You'll feel and look better after doing it and so will your pu...
Wednesday
Profile IconSheri Lynn Ascher, Jessica Rees and Weed Eater joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined par's group
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined Marina's group
Wednesday
Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid joined gvn2fly kristin's group
Wednesday
Bette E. Murphy replied to vegan witch Ⓥ's discussion Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff
Tuesday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service