30 Bananas a Day!

Desi_fruitpassion's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Sam, I don't know why you are so aggressive, but I tell you one thing: I do not acce…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 4, 2012 to What's the most nutritious form of spinach? Juiced or raw salad?

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Sam, don't worry I have done a lot of research myself (and own experience) on juicin…"

Desi_fruitpassion replied Jun 4, 2012 to What's the most nutritious form of spinach? Juiced or raw salad?

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Thank you very much, but I read you your comment, that's why I wrote the answer that…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Oh Sam you don't get it. Trevor and I just said that juicing IS beneficial! Or did w…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Rawbert, I do not agree with your statemant! There are just too many people who heal…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"There are lot's of SCIENTIFIC reasons why juicing IS beneficial for our health.. I d…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Great reply!! I'm of the same opinion!"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Yes there are researches why juicing is beneficial!!"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Yes you're right, DR and Freelee advocate fruit juice ... which has also no fiber by…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

"Hi Trevor :) Thank you so much, you speak out of my soul!! I totally agree with you…"

62 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

chocolatey replied to chocolatey's discussion dried fruits calorie
6 minutes ago
Taka replied to Swon's discussion I wish that more people knew that food is medicine
17 minutes ago
Profile IconElizabeth, Allie, Forest Princess and 10 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
18 minutes ago
Swon replied to Mar's discussion Weight gain, losing time?, help!
25 minutes ago
Allie joined Kate's group
26 minutes ago
wildy posted a discussion
44 minutes ago
Ahimsa Fruitarian replied to Ahimsa Fruitarian's discussion Fruits for pet animals to eat.
1 hour ago
Daniel L commented on Vegetable Police's video
1 hour ago
Theedz replied to Theedz's discussion Slow digestion and really bad gas!
1 hour ago
Swon replied to Swon's discussion I wish that more people knew that food is medicine
1 hour ago
Daniel L replied to Swon's discussion I wish that more people knew that food is medicine
1 hour ago
Meadow Flower replied to Ahimsa Fruitarian's discussion Fruits for pet animals to eat.
1 hour ago
Ahimsa Fruitarian added a discussion to the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
1 hour ago
Swon replied to Swon's discussion I wish that more people knew that food is medicine
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service