30 Bananas a Day!

TheBananaGirl's Discussions (5,371)

Discussions Replied To (4461) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I guess so as this is in place of it, won't delete it though not for a while at…"

TheBananaGirl replied Mar 31 to The new Raw till 4 forum has arrived

13 Apr 7
Reply by apple@li

"This discussion was just moved to the new raw till 4 forum"

TheBananaGirl replied Mar 31 to Are there pastas other than the corn pasta that can be eaten on the raw till 4?

15 Mar 31
Reply by James Palmer

"I'm receiving messages about Kristina mailing everyone I know in private saying we a…"

TheBananaGirl replied Mar 25 to Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

263 Apr 13
Reply by Jon Fergus

"Andrew has been calorie restricting and on off water fasting for years and he wonder…"

TheBananaGirl replied Feb 26 to Andrew Perlot fat from water fasting. Can not eat all the fruit he cares for?

14 Feb 26
Reply by TheBananaGirl

"Definitely carb up! The brain will send us for stimulants when it is not receiving s…"

TheBananaGirl replied Dec 31, 2013 to Any tips on giving up coffee?

41 Jan 6
Reply by Steven Caron

"says 29th actually"

TheBananaGirl replied Nov 30, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

180 Feb 17
Reply by Sally Jean

"That's what I'm wondering about here, why is it still working? He says the site hasn…"

TheBananaGirl replied Nov 30, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

180 Feb 17
Reply by Sally Jean

"He certainly gets an Oscar for 'best actor'."

180 Feb 17
Reply by Sally Jean

"Of course you would feel that 'we are taking it too far' because you simply aren't a…"

180 Feb 17
Reply by Sally Jean

"Folks this is not an old video, it's a new one Harley made last night. I am changing…"

180 Feb 17
Reply by Sally Jean

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service