30 Bananas a Day!

Samantha's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"24 :))"

Samantha replied Sep 26, 2012 to Average AGE of forum members here on 30bad?

645 May 22
Reply by Fruity Fitness

"No salt at all. The corn and yams were very sweet on their own. I started LFRV in A…"

Samantha replied Aug 21, 2012 to Menstural cycle..?

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Diane L

"I do add a table spoon of tahini to my mango dressing every once in a while and I ha…"

Samantha replied Aug 21, 2012 to Menstural cycle..?

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Diane L

"Hi Eddie, Do you ship internationally (Hong Kong)? How much would shipping cost? T…"

Samantha replied Aug 17, 2012 to Barhi Dates are here!!!! meccadatefarm.com

12 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Tony

"Has anyone ordered from them outside the US? I am Hong Kong based. In the payment s…"

Samantha replied Aug 14, 2012 to SunOrganic Farm for Dates?

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Samantha

"Figs :))"

Samantha replied Jul 28, 2012 to What do you think is the best fruit besides a banana

38 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"Hi Erika, I have been travelling to Australia once a month for the last 3 months (w…"

Samantha replied Jul 13, 2012 to Every time I revert back to S.A.D., I get SICK!

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Samantha

"Thanks : ) that makes a lot of sense.  I guess I just have to push through the firs…"

Samantha replied Jun 29, 2012 to I feel sick to my stomach! I'll be eating with my grandparents for the first time in a LONG time - not sure how they will react to me eating fruit only

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Samantha

"Argh! WHY do i feel so stressed again 30 minutes before dinner? My grandparents are…"

Samantha replied Jun 28, 2012 to I feel sick to my stomach! I'll be eating with my grandparents for the first time in a LONG time - not sure how they will react to me eating fruit only

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Samantha

"Thanks, come to think of it.. it was pretty stupid + risky of me to even try the fru…"

Samantha replied Jun 28, 2012 to Kiwi intolerance?

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Samantha

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

MistyRaw replied to Espirito's discussion From Portugal: I can't digest fat's, help!?
7 minutes ago
Abhinav Vats replied to Abhinav Vats's discussion Acne being defeated by fruits?
10 minutes ago
Abhinav Vats replied to Abhinav Vats's discussion Acne being defeated by fruits?
11 minutes ago
11 minutes ago