30 Bananas a Day!

Patty's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for taking the time to write and share this! Number three is always the ha…"

Patty replied Nov 14, 2013 to 3 Tips for Success... Don't skip #3!!

31 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Daren Flitcroft

"thanks for the link! :)"

Patty replied Jul 31, 2011 to Davis, California???

4 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Patty

"Thank you for your comment!! :) I'll take cow smells over smoggy car smells any day^…"

Patty replied Jul 31, 2011 to Davis, California???

4 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Patty

"Oh my goodness...what I would give for a bartlett pear (or any kind of pear in the p…"

Patty replied Oct 22, 2010 to How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...

236 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Tobi

"great article!! thanks for posting it :)"

Patty replied Aug 23, 2010 to Got a Mosquito bite? Rub some banana on it!

9 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Patty

"eeeeek! I know that you are probably right :(. Currently I am living abroad, and I H…"

Patty replied Apr 26, 2010 to eye question...

9 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Laurie

"Sometimes if I stand up too quickly, I will get little black spots, or I feel light…"

Patty replied Apr 26, 2010 to eye question...

9 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Laurie

"YES! That is the EXACT taste I'm talking about!!!!! It is AWFUL!! When I have had ba…"

Patty replied Jan 30, 2010 to cherry tomatoes...

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Patty

"delicious."

Patty replied Jan 30, 2010 to cherry tomatoes...

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Patty

"I don't know why anyone would ever need salad dressing. Pretty much everyday I have…"

Patty replied Jan 29, 2010 to cherry tomatoes...

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Patty

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Hannah-Joe Farrar posted a status
"So today marks a first week being a raw till 4 vegan! I've noticed the changes in my health and I'mfeeling great!"
32 minutes ago
Brian replied to Mana Behzad's discussion family pressure/too much protein. help!!
38 minutes ago
HannahBanana and Paul Kreitz are now friends
42 minutes ago
Alex Curtis-Slep left a comment for karel hurtado
55 minutes ago
Plant-Based replied to Emily Leto's discussion Research Paper Sources
56 minutes ago
John St Julien posted a video

Living as a HCLFV in East Africa... and why going 100% raw is close to impossible here....

My first video about living as a high carb vegan in East Africa, and why eating raw is not so easy in this part of the world...
1 hour ago
RawFruitBasedLiving posted a video

High Carb Raw Vegan | Produce Haul

A bunch of raw fruit and vegetables from a recent produce haul. Apples, Bananas, Dates, Oranges, Greens, Persimmons, and more! http://rawfruitbasedliving.com/
1 hour ago
Plant-Based posted a video

We are all in the Same Canoe!

We are all in the same canoe- grab a paddle! Let me know what you think of this concept. For more check out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD4Ylz1K_9HtVj...
1 hour ago
Mon_Bell posted a video

WHAT I ATE WEDNESDAY| Plantain Fried rice and More.......

Hello there, this is another what I ate Wednesday, Thank you for Watching, subscribe if your interested in this kind of stuff, oh and don't forget to check o...
1 hour ago
Hollyann posted a video

How to be Healthy and Eat Meat!!

OK, you should totally watch this before commenting. Yass. And don't forget to subscribe!! :D THANKS :DDD
1 hour ago
Craig Roberts posted a video

How to shop like a vegan

My advice on how to shop like a vegan. Hi I'm Craig and I'm a HCLF Vegan and I'd like to share my journey to health with you, along the way I will be making ...
1 hour ago
Alex replied to Hannah Petrak's discussion Salt free is the way to be! (cooked vs. raw for transition)
1 hour ago
Liberty Smith replied to Emily Sexton's discussion Can't eat enough calories! in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
1 hour ago
Alex replied to Hannah Petrak's discussion Salt free is the way to be! (cooked vs. raw for transition)
1 hour ago
GardenGirl and Frantz are now friends
1 hour ago
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service