30 Bananas a Day!

Made's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"So what do you suggest? What organizations do you think are worthy of support? "

Made replied on Thursday to Best way to make a difference for animals + vegan entrepreneurship

3 on Thursday
Reply by Made

"jam and banana slices, maybe you can find or make raw jam smoked tofu and cucumber…"

Made replied Jun 21 to Vegan sandos for lunch

4 on Thursday
Reply by Buddesha

"It is wonderful that you want to help animals. Here are some ideas that I like/thin…"

Made replied Jun 21 to Best way to make a difference for animals + vegan entrepreneurship

3 on Thursday
Reply by Made

"The petition does not really address anyone but it would probably not do any harm to…"

Made replied Mar 1 to Dog auctions, is this petition worth signing?

1 Mar 1
Reply by Made

"Interesting! Thanks for posting! However Donald Trumps seems to believe that the WTC…"

Made replied Feb 16 to Trump saw on 9/11/2001: bombs were used in WTC

3 Feb 16
Reply by Made

"Not all "collectivists" run businesses with irregular hours and poor customer servic…"

Made replied Dec 31, 2016 to I Hope All Vegans Are Not This Stupid

5 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by BDev

"The high carb vegan diet can be really easy because you don't have to cook if you do…"

Made replied Nov 16, 2016 to Vegetarianism to Veganism

11 Jan 3
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

"Noah, did you search the forum and the groups? There are plenty of interesting topic…"

Made replied Oct 24, 2016 to Why so quiet?

6 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Fruity Fitness

"I think that DR is still a member of that forum. Look here: http://www.30bananasaday…"

Made replied Oct 24, 2016 to Why so quiet?

6 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Fruity Fitness

"Thank you, Sextain! The article you are linking to says that Watson did consider hon…"

Made replied Sep 27, 2016 to WHAT IS VEGAN AND WHAT IS NOT!!!??? help

8 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by firstname lastname

RSS

30BaD Search

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service