30 Bananas a Day!

Chad RD's Discussions (485)

Discussions Replied To (469) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't be citing anything that Zoe is saying. She's pretty pro-animal foods and…"

Chad RD replied Aug 23 to High cholesterol/High Triglycerides on RT4....totally disgusted ready to give up!!!

12 Aug 24
Reply by Angela

"What were your numbers before starting RT4? Any coconut oil in your diet? What does…"

Chad RD replied Aug 23 to High cholesterol/High Triglycerides on RT4....totally disgusted ready to give up!!!

12 Aug 24
Reply by Angela

"Well yeah, undereating on calories will of course increase your appetite, and make y…"

Chad RD replied May 20 to (Possible) Metabolic Damage Study

2 May 20

"Americans are proteinaholics and love their meat and dairy. A small percentage of pe…"

Chad RD replied May 17 to Higher Education promoting meat and dairy consumption

3 May 17
Reply by Chad RD

"I make smoothies the night before work sometimes and drunk them 12+ hours later. The…"

Chad RD replied Apr 26 to Will banana-strawberry smoothie lose its vitamins&minerals in 7 hours?

6 Apr 26
Reply by Chad RD

"No worries about getting "too much" of something if you're eating a whole foods plan…"

Chad RD replied Apr 11 to TOO MUCH vitamins and minerals?

12 Apr 12
Reply by Samantha Burns

"~1 gram fat per 3/4 cup cooked brown rice. Nothing to worry about."

Chad RD replied Mar 27 to White or Brown Rice?

8 Aug 5
Reply by Jenn

"I'd probably just be short and say "thanks for the concern" and leave it at that hon…"

Chad RD replied Sep 1, 2014 to How can I persuade my doctor that I don't need that much fat?

13 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Lindsey Randall

"I've been getting them for as long as I can remember no matter what kind of diet I e…"

Chad RD replied Aug 4, 2014 to Mouth Ulcers

9 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by naringian

"I'd rather eat some canned fruit than cooked starches and bread, that's for sure! It…"

Chad RD replied Aug 2, 2014 to Thoughts on canned fruit

10 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Vanesa Acevedo and OrganicMark are now friends
24 minutes ago
Jay McGrath-Volau commented on Luke Battersby's group Brisbane Fruit Bats
1 hour ago
Jay McGrath-Volau joined Luke Battersby's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconJay McGrath-Volau, Jack Green and 2 other members joined Marina's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconJay McGrath-Volau, Breeze, Carolinlouise and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Kara Marie replied to Anon ymous's discussion laxative abuse recovery
2 hours ago
Kara Marie replied to M ♦'s discussion What are your fondest fruit eating memories...?
2 hours ago
Sqwilliam97 replied to Adam Zakaria's discussion Any vegans who come from families who are against the lifestyle?
3 hours ago
Adam Zakaria posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Jack Green posted videos
5 hours ago
Bite Size Vegan posted a video

5 Months To Live | Draw My Life

I have five months to live. So I’ll try to be quick. I’ll share my journey with you until the end. Please watch. Please listen. Please hear me. I’m not the only one. [For more information & resources: http://www.BiteSizeVEgan.com/5MonthsT...] Share…
5 hours ago
Zsuzsanna S posted a video
5 hours ago
Grzegorz Nowak posted a video

Vegan XeroShoes Sandal Types And How To Adjust

Great vegan sandals for running and everyday use!
5 hours ago
ednshell's photo was featured
5 hours ago
Forest replied to flora's discussion unhealed wound
7 hours ago
Jess replied to UKRhiannonG's discussion South East England :) in the group 811 UK
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service