30 Bananas a Day!

Jelle's Discussions (371)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"http://health101.org/frame_size_calculation.htmYou can be at the right weight. I wou…"

Jelle replied Apr 1, 2013 to What should be my normal weight

4 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Jelle

"Cool! Does it still work? Does it mater what kind of rice is used? You will need a l…"

Jelle replied Apr 1, 2013 to Tip for ripen Mangoes

6 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by mathyou

"How has it been going? Why not ask work if you can go to California, Texas or Florid…"

Jelle replied Apr 1, 2013 to Possible move to the US: a question on school lunches

44 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Rock

"Hi prad, thank you, one of the question and answers links explained it nicely, to ba…"

Jelle replied Mar 27, 2013 to Captain Paul Watson and the oceans still need your support!

133 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by pradtf

"Hi Jared, just wanted to give you an headsup to please dont forget your 2013 update…"

Jelle replied Mar 26, 2013 to My 3 Year Raw Vegan Bodybuilding Transformation Video!

82 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Janice Morris

"Can I request an update on the status on all this? pradtf posted that he has a new s…"

Jelle replied Mar 26, 2013 to Captain Paul Watson and the oceans still need your support!

133 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by pradtf

"+1"

Jelle replied Mar 25, 2013 to Diet 801010 and cold weather

30 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Heloise

"I searchedd 30BaD for information on chlorinated pools and only found these topics:h…"

Jelle replied Mar 24, 2013 to Thoughts on Chlorinated Pools

28 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Jelle

"Page 2 and 3 of the Details Magazine made me smile, the writer wrote it with a nice…"

Jelle replied Jan 22, 2013 to Mike Arnstein, The Fruitarian In Popular US Media

19 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Sara

"@HoneyBee just organise it in the excising groups, maybe you can pull in some people…"

Jelle replied Jan 16, 2013 to 801010 in Amsterdam

17 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sabine Corinne

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Viktorija replied to Viktorija's discussion I know its hurting my progress but i can't stop eating at night.
1 minute ago
Pamela Lunceford commented on Tanni's photo
5 minutes ago
Pamela Lunceford commented on Fully Raw Vegan Grace's photo
5 minutes ago
John Craftenworth replied to zxxxmorganxxxz's discussion Top 5 Reasons Why Vegan Diets are a Terrible Idea
7 minutes ago
Pamela Lunceford posted photos
10 minutes ago
Eva Encontre joined Ann Gunn's group
10 minutes ago
Eva Encontre replied to Eva Encontre's discussion My HALF MARATHON cunsernes
13 minutes ago
Emm posted a blog post
13 minutes ago
banana - boy replied to zxxxmorganxxxz's discussion Top 5 Reasons Why Vegan Diets are a Terrible Idea
20 minutes ago
Profile IconShannon Davis, Tako Gorgadze and Natasha joined Kayla's group
24 minutes ago
ednshell replied to zxxxmorganxxxz's discussion Top 5 Reasons Why Vegan Diets are a Terrible Idea
26 minutes ago
Shannon Davis commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
29 minutes ago
zxxxmorganxxxz replied to zxxxmorganxxxz's discussion Top 5 Reasons Why Vegan Diets are a Terrible Idea
34 minutes ago
Profile IconShannon Davis, Vivi C and Natasha joined Marina's group
35 minutes ago
zxxxmorganxxxz replied to zxxxmorganxxxz's discussion Top 5 Reasons Why Vegan Diets are a Terrible Idea
36 minutes ago
Atreju replied to Esmée La Fleur's discussion Pineapple Island
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service