30 Bananas a Day!

BigG.'s Discussions (3,468)

Discussions Replied To (3269) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Prad. Well after 20 years as a vegan who has not touched medicine of any sort…"

BigG. replied Feb 25, 2014 to Book review for -thevegsource

3 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by BigG.

"I agree Super Stuff Prad. I like his no compromise approach. To the sane this makes…"

BigG. replied Feb 22, 2014 to Gary Yourofsky - Intro to Vegan Speech at Georgia Tech

77 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by pradtf

"Yes that is why it is important for us to share this kind of stuff as much as we can…"

BigG. replied Feb 14, 2014 to Victories and those that help

482 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by ednshell

":-) http://www.wbir.com/story/sports/olympics/2014/02/12/us-olympian-tries-to-save-…"

BigG. replied Feb 13, 2014 to Victories and those that help

482 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by ednshell

"Funny I noticed the same thing. I can't count how many I have spit out. Must be a ba…"

BigG. replied Feb 13, 2014 to Dates Gone Bad?

5 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by JadeSparX

"Worried? Why? Just do what you know is right. If your no sure of that find people…"

BigG. replied Feb 13, 2014 to Very poor blood test results - please help!

27 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by BigG.

"Thanks Prad, You post such fantastic information. I found myself laughing while wat…"

BigG. replied Feb 13, 2014 to animal research

89 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by pradtf

"Hey Prad, Love the title of the thread. Call it what is I say. If anyone say's your…"

BigG. replied Feb 13, 2014 to corpse recalls

5 May 10, 2014
Reply by Made

"Going to get some more Popcorn this is great stuff :-) Take Care,"

BigG. replied Nov 28, 2013 to Harley and Freelee, No Longer Pioneers; Now Special Guests

297 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Hank Lin

"This Canadian Government is beyond pathetic. How does a unethical government have th…"

BigG. replied Nov 26, 2013 to Seal Hunt in Canada Updates - Learn how you can be part of the solution.

137 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by pradtf

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Dominic commented on Jennifer Liepin's photo
3 hours ago
Dominic replied to Jaron Rokazulu's discussion Raw Noob, need suggestions and information!
3 hours ago
Jaron Rokazulu replied to Dacel's discussion Trying to eat raw with non-vegan family
6 hours ago
Jaron Rokazulu posted a discussion
20 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History #awakening #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2oQn0CS"
yesterday
ednshell commented on Jennifer Liepin's blog post Free Carbs NYC. Aka Dumpster Diving!
yesterday
Profile Iconmelina suarez, Jaron Rokazulu, Amanda May and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a photo
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a blog post
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a status
"Who needs to pay for bagels when you live in nyc and bagel shops are regularly tossing their famously delicious bagels at the end of day"
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin is Now Larger Than Some Fiat Currencies in Europe & Americas in Market Cap #evolution #peace #truth #light http://bit.ly/2pAiSL9"
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

5 Hour Energy + Protein: A YouTube Case Study

This video is a compilation representing a case study of YouTube reviews and videos illustrating the market viability of 5-Hour Energy Plus protein. I argue ...
Wednesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
Wednesday
Nava S is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Manuel left a comment for The Raw Monkey
Monday
Leez Road left a comment for The Raw Monkey
Monday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service