30 Bananas a Day!

Fruitcat's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"That's awesome! I do really like garlic and onions haha... But saying that, I used t…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 13, 2012 to Should I still eat as many calories if I have to eat cooked sometimes?

28 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Sean big Sexy Rich Ⓥ

"Thank you for the advice (: I think I'd struggle to fit in that amount of calories i…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 13, 2012 to Help with mono-meals, please! (Newbie here)

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Fruitcat

"Well, thank you very much for being so helpful! I'll definitely cut back on my spice…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 13, 2012 to Should I still eat as many calories if I have to eat cooked sometimes?

28 Feb 13, 2012

"Yes, she never adds salt while cooking, she's very health-conscious too, but what ab…"

28 Feb 13, 2012

"The main cooked carbs I would be eating are rice, potatoes and gluten-free pasta (co…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 12, 2012 to Should I still eat as many calories if I have to eat cooked sometimes?

28 Feb 13, 2012

"Thank you for the advice (: I will soon show this website to my mum in the hope that…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 12, 2012 to Should I still eat as many calories if I have to eat cooked sometimes?

28 Feb 13, 2012

"Well when I do have to eat cooked it's always vegan and healthy as cooked food goes.…"

28 Feb 13, 2012

"Thanks for the reply DR (: how many cals should I be eating per meal?"

Fruitcat replied Feb 12, 2012 to Help with mono-meals, please! (Newbie here)

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Fruitcat

"I really love Vanilla Chai by Pukka. It's just herbs and spices (Fairtrade cinnamon…"

Fruitcat replied Feb 11, 2012 to Herbal Tea,Raw Vegan? or No?

36 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by mark grinage

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

christina hulder posted a discussion
6 minutes ago
Rebbie posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Gianni commented on Jayme Joy's video
8 minutes ago
Raychil replied to EJ the DJ's discussion procastination! ugh..
11 minutes ago
Bryant Sullivan replied to Lucy Thompson's discussion How many bananas is too many?
16 minutes ago
christina hulder replied to Kelly Bergstedt's discussion Unsatiable days/binge eating/anxiety
17 minutes ago
Raychil replied to TheVeganOak's discussion Avocado pit in smoothie
18 minutes ago
wasting my time on this site replied to wasting my time on this site's discussion BULK Electrolyte powder and energy gel recommendations (Available in the U.S)
20 minutes ago
Get RAw VEGan commented on Jayme Joy's video
31 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Lucy Thompson's discussion How many bananas is too many?
32 minutes ago
wasting my time on this site commented on Jayme Joy's video
32 minutes ago
wasting my time on this site posted a status
"I still like DR and FL videos but the comment section is trash and I thought this site wud be a little better but so far I'm disappointed."
36 minutes ago
"Also, I now realize this is a site for mostly newbies with newbies questions, and anything trying to dig a little deeper flies over heads.."
41 minutes ago
"This whole putting up s***ty content to get the message out there is starting to annoy me and turn me off from these types of sites...."
42 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion ALS Ice Bucket Challenge | Pam Anderson, Animal Testing & Wasted Water
45 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Pete Obregón's discussion Why shoud NOT I have cooked potatoes?
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service