30 Bananas a Day!

Ciar Nafets's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Things to consider when drinking water with meals: https://www.prevention.com/eatcle…"

Ciar Nafets replied on Saturday to Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"Ednshell, everything you've said is helpful. I just think that people undervalue the…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 16 to Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"My suggestion is, try a pro longed fast once you have the time and if possible find…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 16 to Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"Ednshell I agree with what you're saying, let me clarify my thoughts. I am advocatin…"

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"It warms my heart to hear how much effort you are putting in and hope that you get t…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 14 to Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"With regards to the John Rose playlist, skip until you see him talking. I just searc…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 14 to Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

"It is normal to feel 'sick' when you are eating less than meets your desires. From m…"

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

""Science doesn't show any evidence that we don't need to worry about protein." Scien…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 11 to I can't get enough protein!

15 17 hours ago
Reply by Sophie Black

"Most people tend to want answers so that they don't have to individually and endless…"

Ciar Nafets replied Sep 10 to Is Science a Load of Quack?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Eli

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
16 hours ago
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
17 hours ago
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
yesterday
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
yesterday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
yesterday
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service