30 Bananas a Day!

Cédric's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, I don't have time ATM to an elaborate reply but you'll find answers on the we…"

Cédric replied Aug 2 to Anyone living in Ecuador?

3 Aug 2
Reply by Cédric

"Hi, No it's not just Freelee, there is also, at least, Terra Frutis (where I live no…"

Cédric replied Jul 31 to Anyone living in Ecuador?

3 Aug 2
Reply by Cédric

"Hi Milos, I have been 3 times in Ecuador (8 months total), I felt quite safe. But I…"

Cédric replied Sep 24, 2017 to Is Ecuador Safe Country? Any tips for travelling there?

1 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Cédric

"I would have said Terra Frutis (there is a topic about it) or, maybe, FruitHaven but…"

Cédric replied Mar 16, 2017 to 811/vegan intentional communities?

1 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Cédric

"Hi Matthias (and all), In case you didn't notice, if you are still interested it is…"

Cédric replied Jun 24, 2016 to Flores de Vida

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Cédric

"Are your bananas ripe enough? You don't have to eat bananas, there are other fruits.…"

Cédric replied Feb 3, 2016 to Weight Loss With Cooked Bananas?

6 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Katie Small

"Hi Matthias, I'm at FdV at the moment. So no more Rawtreat and Costa Rica (or other…"

Cédric replied Oct 21, 2015 to Flores de Vida

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Cédric

"Do you mean delivered by drone :-)? For witch country?"

Cédric replied Jul 31, 2015 to do you know any source to order tropical fruits and delivered by air?

10 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore.

"Hi Celia, There was almost the same question a few months ago, see http://www.30bana…"

Cédric replied Jul 30, 2015 to Where to WWOOF in Portugal / Spain / France?

2 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Celia C (Ana)

"Just to inform, there was an update in the kind of work, see the agenda for details.…"

Cédric replied Mar 28, 2015 to Looking for 80/10/10 oppurtunites in Spain, Portugal, S.France etc

8 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Cédric

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Houdini Steve Owens joined HolisticHealthDetective's group
8 hours ago
Tasha Harman commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
yesterday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
yesterday
Paul commented on Tasha Harman's blog post I just heard a doctor say restrict intake of fruit - she should meet Freelee
yesterday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
yesterday
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted videos
yesterday
Profile IconArabelle Romeo, Paco, Houdini Steve Owens and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Tasha Harman posted a blog post
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Kim Dotcom Warns Of Economic Collapse – Says "Buy Gold And Bitcoin" #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2MNTQjB"
Tuesday
Mike Weir joined Eva (aka sharks having fun)'s group
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Ben Trovato posted a video

The Plant Paradox is Wrong

The Plant Paradox is Wrong - Dr Gundry the Plant Paradox is Wrong. Hilarious Contradictions from Dr. Steven Gundry! Plant Paradox beans - Dr. Gundry Beans Th...
Monday
Tasha Harman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service