30 Bananas a Day!

Caroline Lipiec's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the same problem! Forced to take a meal plan, first year in college and am sc…"

Caroline Lipiec replied Aug 11, 2012 to How to stay 811 in college with little to no money for groceries?

31 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Leelu Gutierrez

"I know many of you don't use toothpaste?  But I think I have to start using it becau…"

Caroline Lipiec replied Jul 17, 2012 to Poor Dental Hygiene Advice is it the common cause of teeth issues on 811?, log your results

229 Feb 1
Reply by Mikey

"Thanks :D I drink a lot of smoothies with frozen fruit, and have huge salads.. I am…"

Caroline Lipiec replied Jun 16, 2012 to Weight loss plateau

7 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Dylann Stein

"Thanks for the reply :)  Im 17 so this is my last year of high school, almost done!…"

Caroline Lipiec replied May 27, 2012 to Motivation for exercise??

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"I had the same problem, I am 17.  I had a melon belly for a month almost, but recent…"

Caroline Lipiec replied May 27, 2012 to melon belly 24/7?

35 May 28, 2012
Reply by Erreco

"I am happy to say my bloating is gone, I think it might of been from eating unripe f…"

Caroline Lipiec replied May 27, 2012 to Stomach pain, cramps and bloating :(

7 May 27, 2012
Reply by Caroline Lipiec

"haha thanks you guys, today I feel much better and my pregnant belly went down and i…"

Caroline Lipiec replied May 4, 2012 to Stomach pain, cramps and bloating :(

7 May 27, 2012
Reply by Caroline Lipiec

"I was like this too!  But over time, you learn from your slip ups and eventually you…"

Caroline Lipiec replied May 3, 2012 to Hello. Newbie here.

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by Nora Lily

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Daniel L replied to Sofia Farinas's discussion I'm moving to Australia, what state is better?
3 minutes ago
Sofia Farinas replied to Sofia Farinas's discussion I'm moving to Australia, what state is better?
4 minutes ago
Sofia Farinas replied to Sofia Farinas's discussion I'm moving to Australia, what state is better?
5 minutes ago
Daniel L replied to Sofia Farinas's discussion I'm moving to Australia, what state is better?
13 minutes ago
Daniel L commented on Sophie Black's blog post What to do when you run out of bananas
18 minutes ago
Sofia Farinas posted a discussion
19 minutes ago
Profile IconFrances Klemt, road to recovery through fruit, Julia and 16 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
21 minutes ago
Sophie Black commented on Sophie Black's blog post What to do when you run out of bananas
24 minutes ago
Tiva and lotuseater are now friends
40 minutes ago
Daniel L commented on Sophie Black's blog post What to do when you run out of bananas
46 minutes ago
Sophie Black posted a blog post
53 minutes ago
Nath O'Domhnaill commented on cecilie malene's video
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna posted songs
1 hour ago
Jack McKenna commented on Simply Vegan's video
1 hour ago
Gousti Fruit replied to Loane's discussion How to get a B12 shot in FRANCE?
2 hours ago
Iawa commented on CRISTYA's group hispanohablantes
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service