30 Bananas a Day!

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Trina glad to hear that you enjoy our dates. For those who would like to t…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Nov 10, 2017 to date season and sourcing

9 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)

"Danny Please visit my website meccadatefarm.com We just started picking out new har…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Sep 8, 2017 to date season and sourcing

9 Nov 10, 2017

"The good news is the medjool and Black date harvest has started and the web site is…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Aug 31, 2016 to Medjool Date Harvest is around the corner!!!!

9 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Alex Curtis-Slep

"I will be updating you later in the Barhi dates, I need to figure out how many lbs f…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Aug 23, 2016 to Medjool Date Harvest is around the corner!!!!

9 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Alex Curtis-Slep

"we only work on dates, nothing else."

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Jan 16, 2016 to Medjool, and Empress and SemiDry Medjool

11 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by jim whit

"Dates are not cross contaminated with nuts."

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Jan 16, 2016 to Medjool, and Empress and SemiDry Medjool

11 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by jim whit

"The medjool semi dry are dates that don't have much moister, great for shakes..."

11 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by jim whit

"Gracias!!!! Alex Eddie "

11 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by jim whit

"I don't have a problem shipping to Europe.  Just keep in mind that shipping cost is…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Oct 28, 2015 to Empress Dates are here New Harvest

3 Oct 28, 2015

"Jackie, thanks for the positive feedback... The new update, I only have semi-dry med…"

Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied Mar 4, 2015 to Dates: Medjool and Empress (meccadatefarm.com)

4 Mar 4, 2015

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

John Crewe is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to flori-wan's discussion Still having blood sugar issues
1 hour ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Canadian May Home Sales Plunge Most Since The Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2I7WHAU"
10 hours ago
flori-wan posted a discussion
yesterday
Heidi Dayne Hanson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Caily Smith replied to Fruit Babe's discussion What are some good biking gloves?
Thursday
Caily Smith replied to Lb's discussion What helps you get rid of acne/cysts faster?
Thursday
Made commented on Those Crazy Vegans's photo
Wednesday
Anne Njagi and Jonathan B Marcus are now friends
Wednesday
Laura is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Those Crazy Vegans's photo was featured
Tuesday
Those Crazy Vegans posted a photo
Tuesday
Those Crazy Vegans posted a photo
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
""The Global Bond Curve Just Inverted": Why JPM Thinks A Market Crash May Be Imminent #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2tfIxsa"
Monday
ednshell's photo was featured
Sunday
Profile IconSimon and Joey Moreno joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service