30 Bananas a Day!

hardcore_herbivore's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I would definitely suggest getting some blood work done first to rule out any defici…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Feb 3, 2013 to Please help, live in a cold climate and have problems with very cold hands and feet

15 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by BellaMariposa

"1. ALWAYS have dates stocked in your room for emergencies or just quick, tasty snack…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 11, 2012 to How to stay 811 in college with little to no money for groceries?

31 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Leelu Gutierrez

"I am probably completely unqualified to answer your question as I don't have any per…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 1, 2012 to Question for the ladies - Nuvaring and Contraceptive

9 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by MerryEllen Ackema

"Hi! When were you planning on starting your 30 day challenge? I was tentatively thin…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jul 25, 2012 to Looking for a 30 day challenge partner(s). LETS DO THIS!

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by David Scott Myers/neon warrior

"Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that! I thought I had it bad, having a boyfriend with a nur…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Jun 12, 2012 to My Mother In Law...the registered dietician

26 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by AJ

"I've been ordering from Shields Date Garden and have had the same experience. Nearly…"

hardcore_herbivore replied May 17, 2012 to Bugs in my dates!

58 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by ednshell

"This is so cool! I've been really interested in iridology recently. It would be inte…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 31, 2011 to Iridology student! Submit Iris photos here!

13 May 18, 2012
Reply by MR. Brownstone

"I find that aloe vera gel works pretty well in place of shaving cream"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 26, 2011 to Shaving under your arms and deodorant

114 Apr 5, 2014

"On a normal day, I would eat between 2,500 and 4,000 calories. My average for the pa…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 16, 2011 to How many calories do you eat???

56 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Eli

"Great suggestion! I definitely should have put more emphasis on diet and curing canc…"

hardcore_herbivore replied Aug 6, 2011 to Shoe Size and Cancer on FB?

9 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Janna Bannanna

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ben Trovato posted videos
8 hours ago
Peter dB is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
Gabi replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
13 hours ago
Sarah Schlott posted a status
"So excited! Glad to be here. Checking out the site..."
yesterday
Profile IconSarah Schlott and shashank joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
shashank replied to RawConsciousness's discussion EAR INFECTION -.- NEED SOME ADVICE PLEASE (:
yesterday
ednshell commented on AndreasOlivier's group Vipassana: The Science of Mind and Matter
Wednesday
Alexa's photo was featured
Wednesday
Roy posted a discussion
Tuesday
Namagiri Sridhar posted a discussion
Tuesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Rip Esselstyn on The Game Changers Documentary Film 2018

The Game Changers Documentary. The Game Changers Vegan film. Game Changers James Cameron. GameChangers film featuring Rip Esselstyn. Engine 2 Plant Strong. T...
Tuesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Hotels Offering Meatless Meals

Hotels are going meatless! Interstate Hotels & Resorts, who represent 540 properties in 12 countries, have 27 new vegan and vegetarian menu options! More on ...
Tuesday
Profile IconBilly Joel, Fruitbat, Namagiri Sridhar and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Rachel Rosenburg replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday
Jennifer Liepin replied to Rachel Rosenburg's discussion Calcium deposits on my ribs, vitamin K2, supplements, distilled water ?
Monday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service