30 Bananas a Day!

Sandy's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes I'm in Sydney, best found is "Back to Eden", that's a whole-sale organic warehou…"

Sandy replied Apr 3, 2013 to I have no choice, I MUST eat conventionally grown greens!!

44 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Cyril

"Yes! coles and woollies "fresh" produce is very poor quality, although I have seen w…"

Sandy replied Apr 2, 2013 to I have no choice, I MUST eat conventionally grown greens!!

44 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Cyril

"Vote organic!"

Sandy replied Apr 1, 2013 to Orange juice: unripe organic vs ripe conventional vs sweet pasteurised organic juice

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Woot! gorgeous!"

Sandy replied Mar 31, 2013 to Before & After

20 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Rachelle Betancourt

"Hell yes! you always got friends here, even if you can't see them! (and they're not…"

Sandy replied Mar 31, 2013 to Losing friends on HCRV diet

38 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Beckie

"looks to me that she thinks you're the enemy now, because you're not supporting her…"

Sandy replied Mar 28, 2013 to Friend thinks I'm taking my diet too seriously

25 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

"Omg thank you so much for this, I'm going to post it on my family member's facebook…"

Sandy replied Mar 19, 2013 to Carb cutting a recipe for disaster - news article

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by GreenStar

"Yes, wonderful!"

Sandy replied Mar 16, 2013 to anyone want to join a lfrv meet up group in Sydney?

5 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Beverley

"Hi Shanti! Not sure what area in Syd you are looking for, but the one I go to is cal…"

Sandy replied Feb 14, 2013 to Buying Fruit in Sydney Australia

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Sandy

"@vegan witch where can I buy it??"

Sandy replied Apr 6, 2012 to Whats your Favourite Drink on Raw?

55 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by rick

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Melinda Howard replied to Lorin McCann's discussion Help! Needing support with candida healing/diet in general (Body Ecology Diet thoughts)
27 minutes ago
Daniel L replied to Charlotte Chapin's discussion Strength Gains on Raw Till Four?
33 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) and William McClellan are now friends
46 minutes ago
Georgia Xenos and Zeni Wong are now friends
1 hour ago
James Ramsay's photo was featured
1 hour ago
Meadow Flower replied to Cassie Mullins's discussion What if I can't really exercise?
2 hours ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
2 hours ago
Charlotte Chapin joined Windlord's group
2 hours ago
ednshell replied to Cassie Mullins's discussion What if I can't really exercise?
2 hours ago
Profile IconAnna Jessie, Brittany Marie Biggerstaff, BananaRick and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Shell Claire replied to Lorin McCann's discussion Help! Needing support with candida healing/diet in general (Body Ecology Diet thoughts)
2 hours ago
Chirpy Turtle replied to Chirpy Turtle's discussion Stomach pains
2 hours ago
Chirpy Turtle replied to Chirpy Turtle's discussion Stomach pains
2 hours ago
Charlotte Chapin replied to Charlotte Chapin's discussion Strength Gains on Raw Till Four?
3 hours ago
Melinda Howard replied to Rachel Davis's discussion In search of Raw Friend/Accountability
3 hours ago
Rachel Davis posted a discussion
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service