30 Bananas a Day!

johnlvs2run's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with having a no kill zone, being a vegan myself, so the guidelines are fine…"

johnlvs2run replied Oct 22, 2013 to Has anyone ever heard of moderate Alzheimer's improving with with lfrv, or any raw vegan diet?

34 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Kate Florio

"I think fish is not so bad for the elderly depending on what kind it is, and served…"

johnlvs2run replied Oct 22, 2013 to Has anyone ever heard of moderate Alzheimer's improving with with lfrv, or any raw vegan diet?

34 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Kate Florio

"My mom is 93 and mentally sharp though she uses a mobile chair and doesn't get aroun…"

34 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Kate Florio

"That is fabulous.  Wish I lived in a place like that.  :)"

johnlvs2run replied Mar 19, 2012 to How to plan and protect yourself from future economic (man-made) and natural catastrophes...

9 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by little merrmaid

"It's a deep 6 inch wide strainer, hanging on the rack.  There's nothing fancy about…"

johnlvs2run replied Dec 10, 2011 to Best Juicer for Leafy Greens??

32 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

"I use a blender and a $3 stainless steel strainer from walmart."

johnlvs2run replied Dec 10, 2011 to Best Juicer for Leafy Greens??

32 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

"DR, thanks for your reply. The energy requirements during exercise are much higher. …"

johnlvs2run replied Oct 27, 2011 to Can I eat too many dates in one day!!?

94 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Haneul Jeong-Park-Lee

"I love dates, but try to eat them as little as possible.  Otherwise, I can easily ea…"

johnlvs2run replied Oct 27, 2011 to Can I eat too many dates in one day!!?

94 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Haneul Jeong-Park-Lee

"TriRaw, I'm very sorry for the loss of your mom, and thankful you've had this time t…"

johnlvs2run replied Sep 20, 2011 to Need Help, My mother was just diagnosed with stage 4 Lung Cancer

38 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Linda

"Whoops, I meant a blender, not juicer.  I found a $3 six inch strainer at Walmart th…"

johnlvs2run replied Sep 7, 2011 to Best Juicer for Leafy Greens??

32 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Bite Size Vegan replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion 10lbs of Lettuce in One Sitting?! What I Eat In a Day
8 minutes ago
Alexandra Bengtsson posted a discussion
12 minutes ago
Alex replied to Gypaeta's discussion The healthiest fruit?
15 minutes ago
Profile IconAlexandra Bengtsson, Chad Greenwood, FriendsNotFood and 12 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
21 minutes ago
Valheru replied to Valheru's discussion What if I don't like starches? Can you eat fruit at night instead?
33 minutes ago
Valheru replied to Valheru's discussion What if I don't like starches? Can you eat fruit at night instead?
33 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
FriendsNotFood joined TheBananaGirl's group
39 minutes ago
FriendsNotFood joined M ♦'s group
42 minutes ago
Bonevixen replied to Gypaeta's discussion The healthiest fruit?
45 minutes ago
Diamante Loco replied to Gypaeta's discussion The healthiest fruit?
1 hour ago
Melani commented on TheBananaGirl's group Durianrider & Freelee's Worldwide talks
1 hour ago
Melani joined TheBananaGirl's group
1 hour ago
Melani commented on Emma K Birkey's group San Antonio HC Vegans
1 hour ago
Fitnfruity Canuk replied to Fitnfruity Canuk's discussion Anyone have weight loss success?
1 hour ago
MAMA WOLF replied to Gypaeta's discussion The healthiest fruit?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service