30 Bananas a Day!

Marc Lipman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"are you actually talking about an anxiety attack where you are in a mental downward…"

Marc Lipman replied Dec 11, 2013 to B12 injections in Thailand ... I cant find Methyl Cobalamin!

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"PS:  it is NOT into the blood vein! its into the leg or butt or arm."

Marc Lipman replied Dec 11, 2013 to B12 injections in Thailand ... I cant find Methyl Cobalamin!

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"I also came across the B12 patches (from that guys website).   it all made sense, bu…"

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"cheers for the positive answer Harley.    and,,, While i've got you (reading this),,…"

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"Geez Chris!   is it really necessary to try to belittle someone who is making an eff…"

Marc Lipman replied Dec 11, 2013 to Something moving in my green juice !!!!

6 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Delight

" agree 100% the proof is in the blood test!   but in this particular case, the regul…"

Marc Lipman replied Dec 10, 2013 to B12 injections in Thailand ... I cant find Methyl Cobalamin!

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"   I completely understand where you are coming from.. and trust me,, I am NOT wanti…"

Marc Lipman replied Dec 10, 2013 to B12 injections in Thailand ... I cant find Methyl Cobalamin!

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"its a bit of a bias comment:  "2 years on a VEGAN diet" before B12 deficiency happen…"

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"my reply to some points you made:   - B12 is the ONLY vitamin that is not availabl…"

39 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Reliance

"  - good thinking Peter ;)   That 'could' be a possible answer.its possible.  (i jus…"

Marc Lipman replied Dec 9, 2013 to Red colour inside my bananas!! (What is it)??

4 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Marc Lipman

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Anthony Castelluci replied to highcarbhippie's discussion Where r my 420 friendly fruit munchers!! in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
7 minutes ago
Elsa and Eliane Carbajal Kalinowski are now friends
8 minutes ago
Marlon Buckley posted a blog post
21 minutes ago
Amy and Sean Eicher are now friends
23 minutes ago
Bliss replied to Bliss's discussion Why do Oats and Potatos lead to MAD weight gain???
23 minutes ago
Ella and Josh are now friends
25 minutes ago
Bliss replied to Sam Swinea's discussion Tried Salt and Feeling Better
35 minutes ago
Bliss replied to Bliss's discussion Why do Oats and Potatos lead to MAD weight gain???
36 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
Nakd Nutrition replied to Sam Swinea's discussion Tried Salt and Feeling Better
37 minutes ago
highcarbhippie added a discussion to the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
41 minutes ago
Profile Iconhighcarbhippie and abigail morrison joined Marina's group
45 minutes ago
highcarbhippie posted a discussion
1 hour ago
highcarbhippie replied to Abby's discussion Fruity Folk on Instagram?
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea replied to Blake Slack's discussion Fruit allergies
1 hour ago
Sam Swinea posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service