30 Bananas a Day!

vegan witch Ⓥ's Discussions (1,105)

Discussions Replied To (917) Replies Latest Activity

"add celery its naturally high in sodium but also high in water content which means n…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Oct 10 to Melon belly with introducing soup, boiled potatoes after eating raw for few months

11 Oct 12
Reply by Yogi

"its the salt - no question about it, also your joints can suffer  - SODIUM CHLORIDE…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Oct 9 to Melon belly with introducing soup, boiled potatoes after eating raw for few months

11 Oct 12
Reply by Yogi

"this is how you deal with them .... by having so much freaking vegan fun, they just…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Oct 8 to How to deal with people that just won't listen no matter how much proof and info you give

19 on Sunday
Reply by Swon

"if your hungry after eating - your eating too many calories and not enough nutrient…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Oct 8 to Always hungry!!!

13 Oct 8
Reply by Viktorija

"either he becomes vegan or give him the key to the closet. "

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Oct 8 to I'm a High Carb Vegan and my Boyfriend is a Meat-eater, Help!

81 Oct 11
Reply by Jade Cleveland

"then make sure your thyroid is working well so you can increase your mitochondria "

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Sep 30 to Want to gain weight/muscle

28 Oct 2
Reply by Christian Shopinski

"just do it "

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Sep 26 to VEGETARIAN IN COLLEGE

11 yesterday
Reply by Hidey G

"so you can make your own decision - cooked food requires your pancreas to secrete en…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Sep 26 to Does it matter what time of the day you eat cooked food?

7 Sep 28
Reply by Stephy801010

"because im my own god"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Sep 26 to Why did you choose this lifestyle?

66 Oct 9
Reply by elizabeth

"i will not tell you what to do with your job however i quit a job once because i wou…"

vegan witch Ⓥ replied Sep 26 to I work at Taco Bell ...Should i Quit?

27 Oct 5
Reply by hcrv dancer

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Alex replied to Ardilla Loca's discussion Low iron and weird numbness
10 minutes ago
Ardilla Loca posted a discussion
27 minutes ago
Anthony M and Espirito are now friends
57 minutes ago
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE's discussion Vegan Shower Thoughts
1 hour ago
carine martine commented on carine martine's event plant a tree , share a simple (high raw vegan low fat )meal at Quintessence Costa Rica
1 hour ago
carine martine replied to Pom's discussion winter gathering for the creation of a fruitarian community in Costa-Rica!
1 hour ago
kirsten d posted a photo
1 hour ago
Profile Iconkirsten d, Lynn Panther and 2 other members joined Anna's group
1 hour ago
Profile IconPaigeisraw, Deana Carpenter, 10Gibs and 8 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Peter Csere posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Vivi C joined TheBananaGirl's group
2 hours ago
Matthias replied to Pom's discussion winter gathering for the creation of a fruitarian community in Costa-Rica!
2 hours ago
Neyssa Sossous commented on Neyssa Sossous's blog post Blood lab results are leaving me even more confused
3 hours ago
Eva Lovisa replied to Fruit is Fuel's discussion My Before & After Photos
4 hours ago
Sasha replied to Haylie Grayson's discussion FAT
4 hours ago
Alex replied to Vegan.mx's discussion Dates
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service