30 Bananas a Day!

RawBenny's Discussions (642)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely. It's baffling the level of sociopathy required for someone to be fat and…"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Dad's dietician told him "bananas are as bad as twinkies."

8 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"NEW ONE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrpFdEwqAA&feature=youtu.be"

RawBenny replied Dec 15, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"stay tuned... there's a lot more coming."

RawBenny replied Dec 12, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"I just uploaded gary's latest interview from israel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

RawBenny replied Dec 12, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"worthy points jim. thanks. well the numbers need to go down somehow unless you know…"

RawBenny replied Dec 8, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"thanks fen. I definitely think they would.  we know animals are more intelligent tha…"

RawBenny replied Dec 7, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"thanks for the thoughful reply. just curious if you identify with a particular relig…"

RawBenny replied Dec 7, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"couldn't agree more but why not pull through your last year, finish, and be one of t…"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why I'm quitting the nutrition program

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lesli Ruiz

"Snake oil selling aside, I feel bad for Dan the person. Can you see the sadness and…"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

"haqhahahahaha"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

183 May 27, 2016
Reply by Stephen Sutton

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Katie Kookaburra is now friends with Michael Roland Mousouris, Spiffy Barbarella and Isao Ikegami
1 hour ago
Shez's photo was featured
1 hour ago
Katie Kookaburra posted videos
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to Jennifer Liepin's discussion Many of the links on the FAQ Page do not work
2 hours ago
Profile IconJason Bourne, Mangomanic and Shez joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Koby Alexander Byerly replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Got my first Garmin!
5 hours ago
Dominic and Honeydew Gonne are now friends
6 hours ago
Honeydew Gonne joined Aeri Rose's group
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin posted a discussion
9 hours ago
scottthevegan posted a blog post
10 hours ago
scottthevegan posted a status
"I wrote an article about Veganism and exercise, have a read! http://veggieathletic.com/veganism-exercise-fittest-healthiest/"
11 hours ago
scottthevegan posted discussions
11 hours ago
Milos Stepita replied to Milos Stepita's discussion 6 years high carb vegan, might need a root canal
13 hours ago
Shez posted photos
13 hours ago
Shez posted a status
"Sydney summers with mangoes, bananas and watermelon! It's 35 degrees today! Hope you are all well. OXO"
13 hours ago
darrick cook posted a photo
17 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service