30 Bananas a Day!

RawBenny's Discussions (642)

Discussions Replied To (598) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely. It's baffling the level of sociopathy required for someone to be fat and…"

RawBenny replied Jan 19, 2014 to Dad's dietician told him "bananas are as bad as twinkies."

8 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Windlord

"NEW ONE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOrpFdEwqAA&feature=youtu.be"

RawBenny replied Dec 15, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"stay tuned... there's a lot more coming."

RawBenny replied Dec 12, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"I just uploaded gary's latest interview from israel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

RawBenny replied Dec 12, 2013 to Gary Yourofski, Celebrity in Israel!!

19 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Andy

"worthy points jim. thanks. well the numbers need to go down somehow unless you know…"

RawBenny replied Dec 8, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"thanks fen. I definitely think they would.  we know animals are more intelligent tha…"

RawBenny replied Dec 7, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"thanks for the thoughful reply. just curious if you identify with a particular relig…"

RawBenny replied Dec 7, 2013 to Veganism, Atheism, and Pro-life/Pro-choice debate?

19 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by ednshell

"couldn't agree more but why not pull through your last year, finish, and be one of t…"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why I'm quitting the nutrition program

8 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Lesli Ruiz

"Snake oil selling aside, I feel bad for Dan the person. Can you see the sadness and…"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

181 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Matthew Zerillo

"haqhahahahaha"

RawBenny replied Dec 4, 2013 to Why is DTM LifeRegenerator selling pig adrenals and whey powder?? CRUEL PRODUCTS

181 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Matthew Zerillo

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Justin Theodra replied to Justin Theodra's discussion Sexy Bike Pics
12 minutes ago
Soraya Beheshti replied to Nutrition by Victoria's discussion Why I initially gained 60 lbs on the High Carb Vegan Diet
15 minutes ago
Crystal replied to Dalexa's discussion fruit after 4pm? wont these lifestyle work i do?
16 minutes ago
Justin Theodra replied to Justin Theodra's discussion Sexy Bike Pics
17 minutes ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Top 8 “Conspiracy Theories” That Are Turning Out To Be True #‎awakening‬ ‪#‎peace‬ ‪#‎truth‬ ‪#‎light‬ #‎now‬ http://j.mp/1Ui3mcI"
19 minutes ago
Justin Theodra replied to Dalexa's discussion fruit after 4pm? wont these lifestyle work i do?
21 minutes ago
Justin Theodra replied to Jonathan's discussion Meat-Eaters and the Genetics Arguement
23 minutes ago
Heidelinde Holtzhausen replied to Jonathan's discussion Meat-Eaters and the Genetics Arguement
37 minutes ago
RossD replied to Dalexa's discussion fruit after 4pm? wont these lifestyle work i do?
57 minutes ago
Veronica Pratt replied to Crisa Renee Kessling's discussion ChangIng snack time options at my kids school.
1 hour ago
Profile IconMariko Pink Paradise Vegan, Rebecca Muscat, Dalexa and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
DURIANRIDER replied to Alex Gewecke's discussion Tips on being a Vegan Bodybuilder?
2 hours ago
DURIANRIDER replied to Alex Gewecke's discussion Tips on being a Vegan Bodybuilder?
2 hours ago
Rebecca Muscat posted a song

play Here Comes The Boom - Nelly

03:55
2 hours ago
Oliver Viner-Mood posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Alex Gewecke and Windlord are now friends
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service