30 Bananas a Day!

Eric's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on your new path to uber health! If you haven't already, I recommend…"

Eric replied Mar 26, 2012 to A 'little' intro

12 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Amarynth

"When you tell people what's true for them, you're spoiling for a fight.  When you te…"

Eric replied Mar 23, 2012 to How do I find the middle ground between being an informative friend and a Vegan Bitch?

22 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Black Zapote

"When someone asks me a question or makes a comment about my raw vegan diet, the very…"

Eric replied Mar 23, 2012 to Dealing with/debunking pessimists and die hard meat-eaters

64 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by FarmerChlo

"Yuck! Just the thought of dates swimming in oil makes me feel a little green.  You p…"

Eric replied Mar 10, 2012 to 100 percent juice from concentrate or dried dates with vegetable oil?

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Eric

"If you can catch your mom's attention for long enough, you might want to show her cr…"

Eric replied Mar 10, 2012 to Mom won't let me do HCRV.. :(

19 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Myca

"Maybe you could earn some fruit staples cash by leading classes on nutrition for you…"

Eric replied Mar 8, 2012 to Cooked Carb--Grains

33 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chloe

"Thanks everyone, it's put my mind at ease that I can get along without the citrus fr…"

Eric replied Feb 24, 2012 to Citrus sensitivity: Am I doomed?

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Truly amazing story Jared! Something not dissimilar happened to me when I was in the…"

Eric replied Feb 21, 2012 to So I Decided To Get A Blood Test...

121 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Abigail

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Jacob Hafer's photo was featured
8 hours ago
Plant Based Senior posted a video

Why You Should Be an Early Riser..

My favorite part of the day is the early morning. I crave the silence and the chance to focus on my own thoughts and body. I'm usually up every day by 4:20AM...
yesterday
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, liron amor, Lavesh and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
HINA replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
yesterday
yesterday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Thursday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a discussion
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Monday
QueenKong is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Sunday
Ramo joined Nicolas's group
Apr 15
ednshell posted a discussion
Apr 14
Laurie Bosse is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 14
RawVeganGamer replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Bill Nye urges caution with GMF (genetically modified foods)
Apr 13

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service