30 Bananas a Day!

Eric's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on your new path to uber health! If you haven't already, I recommend…"

Eric replied Mar 26, 2012 to A 'little' intro

12 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Amarynth

"When you tell people what's true for them, you're spoiling for a fight.  When you te…"

Eric replied Mar 23, 2012 to How do I find the middle ground between being an informative friend and a Vegan Bitch?

22 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Black Zapote

"When someone asks me a question or makes a comment about my raw vegan diet, the very…"

Eric replied Mar 23, 2012 to Dealing with/debunking pessimists and die hard meat-eaters

64 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by FarmerChlo

"Yuck! Just the thought of dates swimming in oil makes me feel a little green.  You p…"

Eric replied Mar 10, 2012 to 100 percent juice from concentrate or dried dates with vegetable oil?

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Eric

"If you can catch your mom's attention for long enough, you might want to show her cr…"

Eric replied Mar 10, 2012 to Mom won't let me do HCRV.. :(

19 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Myca

"Maybe you could earn some fruit staples cash by leading classes on nutrition for you…"

Eric replied Mar 8, 2012 to Cooked Carb--Grains

33 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Chloe

"Thanks everyone, it's put my mind at ease that I can get along without the citrus fr…"

Eric replied Feb 24, 2012 to Citrus sensitivity: Am I doomed?

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

"Truly amazing story Jared! Something not dissimilar happened to me when I was in the…"

Eric replied Feb 21, 2012 to So I Decided To Get A Blood Test...

121 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Abigail

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Plant Based Senior replied to Teresa Rodriguez's discussion Has anyone been doing this eating plan for 5 years or longer?
Wednesday
flori-wan posted a blog post
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet - Carnivore Diet vs Vegan

Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet - Jordan Peterson Joe Rogan Diet, Carnivore Diet vs Vegan, Joe Rogan Jordan Peterson Diet 2018 Jordan Peterson Diet, Jordan Pe...
Tuesday
Profile IconCoconut Boy Shane and Aeve joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 16
Mystic posted a status
"Day one in progress"
Jul 15
Profile IconLauren Herrman and Annabel Duru joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
Ben Trovato posted videos
Jul 15
Mystic posted a blog post
Jul 14
Cody Stephenson left a comment for Mystic
Jul 14
Mystic posted a status
"Hi about to start a raw challenge"
Jul 14
Rejean Durette is now friends with Diane L and Sugalena
Jul 14
pradtf and Clifton are now friends
Jul 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 12
Those Crazy Vegans's photo was featured
Jul 11
Ben Trovato posted a video

Berries On Keto

Berries On Keto How many berries can you eat on keto? Fruit on keto diet, Keto diet fruits, how much berries on keto, best fruit on keto, fruit on keto diet,...
Jul 11

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service