30 Bananas a Day!

Featured Discussions (217)

Featured Discussions

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The ScienceLatest Reply

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 ForumLatest Reply

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The Science

6 Jan 10
Reply by TheBananaGirl

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 Forum

10 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Hannah Su Taylor

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!

18 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Boeboe

do you know any source to order tropical fruits and delivered by air?

Hi do you know any source to order tropical fruits and delivered by air? Thank you

Started by I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

10 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore.

Why I initially gained 60 lbs on the High Carb Vegan Diet

Hey everyone! I'm starting this discussion because I feel it is important to share what can happen and WHY if you come to this unlimited c…

Started by Nutrition by Victoria in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

49 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Potato Binger

Motivation phrases or quotes! (add more!)

Long term results not short term success. Enjoying food for the first time! The starch solution Harm free!  Healing your body! Nourishing…

Started by RO Azzam in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

18 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Milos Stepita

Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!

Hi traveling folks, Terra Frutis ( https://www.facebook.com/TerraFrutis ) is a fruitarian community/permaculture food forest in southeast E…

Started by Peter Csere in Travel Connections...

60 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Maiolo

Why I have decided to continue eating raw till 4 despite getting fat, and why others should too! :)

So a couple of days ago I made a thread about the weight gain I've experienced on this lifestyle, because I was doubting its validity for a…

Started by Mick Asturiano in The Raw till 4 Forum

55 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Potato Binger

Is there a better place to search for a life partner (rawfoodie) other than in 30bananasaday?

Is there a better place to search for a life partner(rawfoodie) other than in 30bananasaday? I gave a try at the group "I'm single, you're…

Started by Ramakrishna Surathu in Meet & Greet

29 8 hours ago
Reply by Jennifer Liepin

Is Science a Load of Quack?

In my book The Interconnectedness of Life I argue that even though I do reference scientific studies, because science changes from one year…

Started by Michael Lanfield in The Science

36 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Ahimsa

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock commented on Rock's status
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
ednshell replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
4 hours ago
ednshell replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
4 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Tim Noakes - Worst Of The Food Industry - HPCSA Trial & Weaning Babies LCHF Banting

#WorstOfTheFoodIndustry - Tim noakes is literally on trial for recommending nursing mothers wean their babies onto a low-carb high-fat diet. Y'all got to check this out. Please hit that like button. I keep getting swamped by low carb trolls. leave…
4 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
4 hours ago
Profile IconRebekah Jamison, Aniko, Rooraw and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
4 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rock's status
4 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to faysals's discussion Quinoa on Raw Vegan diet
6 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin commented on Rock's status
7 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
jim whit replied to faysals's discussion Quinoa on Raw Vegan diet
7 hours ago
jim whit replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
jim whit replied to Chelsea Jamison's discussion Is it possible to overeat on a raw high carb low fat diet?
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service