30 Bananas a Day!

Forum Discussions (34,902)

Featured Discussions

Melatonin + BANANAS + unbelieveable stuff

melatonin is a powerful free-radical scavenger and wide-spectrum antioxidant as discovered in 1993. Melatonin is an antioxidant that can ea…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ in The ScienceLatest Reply

The official Raw Till 4 ebook is here!

Hey fruit lovers, after years in the making the Raw Till 4 ebook has arrived If you really want to succeed on the Raw Till 4 lifestyle long…

Started by TheBananaGirl in The Raw till 4 ForumLatest Reply

Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?

Title says it all I am eager to share, just want to know if this is a common occurrence, not just me.

Started by Dan Leusink in Raw Inspiration & High vibrations!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Ecuador Safe Country? Any tips for travelling there?

So we are travelling to Ecuador soon and we want to acquire as much knowledge about the country as possible. When searching online, everywh…

Started by Milos Stepita in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

0 5 hours ago

Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067

here is a movie brought to my attention by angelkate rose: https://youtu.be/UqxoHnpAENM it is cleverly done and addresses many of the is…

Started by pradtf in Speak up for the animals!

0 yesterday

Bread has more calories per pound than icecream, no wonder, we're addicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOZngOT34Q chocolate 2500 calories/pound, potatoes 500c/p potato chips 2500c/p. Oil 4k c/p.

Started by Ciar Nafets in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

0 on Saturday

Bananas are a JUICY fruit!!!

I put yellow bananas out all day in tropical heat and direct sun.   They got squishy soft and the skins turned completely dark, but the fru…

Started by Elliot H in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

1 yesterday
Reply by Eli

Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?

Hello. I am new to this HCLF lifestyle. I have been using the website Cronometer to track calories from carbs. I am 122 pounds, and I am 5…

Started by Sarah Beth in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

15 on Saturday
Reply by Ciar Nafets

United States Peeps

Hey Everyone, Looking to see if there are any people on here that are from the USA that live in the Northeast region? Trying to find some…

Started by ryan mcneace in Meet & Greet

0 Sep 10

2017 Medjool Date Harvest is Here MeccaDateFarm.com

It's that time of year again, our new harvest has arrived and we are shipping out our Medjool and Black Date at the moment. In 8 weeks Empr…

Started by Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

0 Sep 8

date season and sourcing

ok, so date season is upon us (some of us, anyway lol). i'm familiar with several different websites I've used before to order dates from C…

Started by Danny in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

7 yesterday
Reply by Weston

My wife bought me a LEATHER WALLET ;-(

It was Father's Day here yesterday and that's what she got me. I'm very disappointed ;-( I'm Vegan (have been for say 9 years) after being…

Started by Paul Wieringa in High Carb Raw Vegan Chat

9 Sep 10
Reply by Rajavan Bananaman

Vegetable Oils Make You Fat And Cause Chronic Disease

For anyone who’s looked into and reasearched the health effects of different omega-6 containing vegetable oils, you’ll quickly find that th…

Started by Matiss Vijups in The Science

0 Sep 2

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
1 hour ago
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
1 hour ago
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
1 hour ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
1 hour ago
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
ednshell posted a photo
Sep 13

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service