30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (1,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Will Not Stand By- POWERFUL Slam Poetry! [Non-Graphic Version] | Gary Yourofsky

This is the non-graphic version of Gary Yourofsky’s incredibly powerful slam poem. For those who want to share the poem but not the graph…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

1 Mar 21
Reply by pradtf

How to Get Caclium On A Vegan Diet | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org

Calcium is strongly associated with dairy, at least in the United States, so what’s a vegan to do? And does dairy really have bone-protec…

1 Mar 17
Reply by pradtf

Vegan Winter Food Haul On My Bike! + Why I Don't Talk About What I Eat

By popular request (by a veritable onslaught), here is a food haul video for you showing how I go about buying bulk produce even in the…

2 Mar 16
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Do you think I should quit catch & release fishing without bait?

since I was little I enjoyed catch and release fishing.  I didn't really fish a lot of saltwater since I don't live close to the beach but…

Started by Veganic

67 Mar 15
Reply by Windlord

How to Get Omega 3 On A Vegan Diet | Dr Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org

We’ve all heard how important omega 3 fatty acids are for our health, a concern which is usually answered with fish oil supplements. So,…

8 Mar 12
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Carriage Horse Controversy: Tradition or Cruelty?

Are horse-drawn carriages a traditional romantic experience or a cruel and abusive industry? Why have many cities decided to ban them alt…

8 Mar 10
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Victories and those that help

I figure I would start a thread on the victories of people doing what needs to be done.   Some may believe what can be done well some are w…

Started by BigG.

482 Mar 9
Reply by ednshell

Gary Yoroufsky has his own youtube channel - support !

Gary as you may or may not know is, like Harley, one of the best people on the planet currently who are pushing the vegan message out to th…

Started by David Milner

1 Mar 7
Reply by Georgia Scott

Can we stop calling all other animals animals?

I think when we call non-human animals animals it makes it sound like we are not animals. We should call them people, because they persons.…

Started by William McClellan

85 Mar 5
Reply by pradtf

Where Do You Get Your Protein? with Dr. Michael Greger of Nutritionfacts.org

Protein can be a great concern when considering a vegan diet- where do you get it? How much is enough? This video is the first in a seri…

7 Mar 5
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Aly A joined Bouman Sherouse's group
24 minutes ago
Sun Fruit Dan and Rebecca are now friends
24 minutes ago
Georgia Scott replied to Jewels Fradley's discussion Accidentally Eating Animal Products
29 minutes ago
Taka replied to Jewels Fradley's discussion Accidentally Eating Animal Products
42 minutes ago
Gianni replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
56 minutes ago
Gianni replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
RawFruitBasedLiving commented on Windlord's photo
2 hours ago
RawFruitBasedLiving replied to RawFruitBasedLiving's discussion California Drought and Water Useage
2 hours ago
marie replied to Anzyoz's discussion My Experience So Far: Month 8
2 hours ago
Fit MissTunisia posted a video

7 DAYS Vegan! Plus Starting the RT4

Hi guys the 7Days vegan were great and now i want to go one step further and start the RT4! Freelee the Banana Girl: https://www.youtube.com/user/Freelea Ric...
2 hours ago
Frugisaurus posted a video

Freelee the banana girl: you're doing it all wrong!

Hi! This is my simple high carb vegan breakfast. Obviously Freelee isn't doing it all wrong, haha I had you there for a moment right. Thanks fruitbats I'm he...
2 hours ago
Nicole Mitsigeorgis posted videos
2 hours ago
DatVegan posted videos
2 hours ago
Ab3604 posted a video

No fat, no sugar chocolate pudding recipe

One of my favorite desserts is the raw vegan chocolate pudding recipe but is most often made from avocado and is super high in fat. I love this quick and eas...
2 hours ago
Georgia Scott replied to Jewels Fradley's discussion Accidentally Eating Animal Products
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service