30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (980)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Club

Kids at my high-school are becoming more aware of veganism, so I was thinking of starting a Vegan Club with my bestfriend (who is not vegan…

Started by Marin Farrell

2 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Marin Farrell

Should we push for banning meat?

I think everyone on this site has or at the very least should have the same goal. To minimize harm to animals. Now at first we may have th…

Started by RawVeganGamer

5 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Gary High-Fruit

World War Zero

*Disclaimer* "We" is meant to represent a generalization of society, of humans. Please do not take this offensively or personally, as it is…

Started by Mira Opal

1 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Awesome vegan video game!

http://features.peta.org/cookingmama/ You gotta try this its so awesome it is not even funny. I'm laughing so hard right now. :)

Started by RawVeganGamer

0 Aug 2, 2016

Paleos will not give up.

I've been spending my weekend arguing with paleos. You would think this group would just give it up already. There new technique is that ve…

Started by RawVeganGamer

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Tai Tai

What the opposition is saying. Costco cage-free eggs.

In order to win the war we must understand our enemies point of view. Even if their opinion seems poorly constructed and we strongly…

Started by RawVeganGamer

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Peter

Apex predator argument.

Some of the most stubborn people argue that humans are intelligent, thus are the apex predator, therefore humans are superior to non-h…

Started by RawVeganGamer

15 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Svein Daniel

Advice for spreading Veganism on YouTube

Hey guys, I have just started a channel on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEiSujTeoBLdJzBUOeqFFyA) with the goal of spreading v…

Started by Josef Klaeren

5 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Josef Klaeren

the bitesizevegan nuggets

some of you have already noticed bitesizevegan's excellent work which appear in the form of short 'nugget' videos on animal rights and vega…

Started by pradtf

16 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by ednshell

FDA Announces Arsenic In Chickens

So I was scrolling through my tumblr the other day, when suddenly on my dashboard I see "FDA Finally Admits Chicken Meat Contains Cancer" …

Started by Nofar Almog

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by RawVeganGamer

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
1 hour ago
Dominic commented on Jennifer Liepin's photo
8 hours ago
Dominic replied to Jaron Rokazulu's discussion Raw Noob, need suggestions and information!
8 hours ago
Jaron Rokazulu replied to Dacel's discussion Trying to eat raw with non-vegan family
12 hours ago
Jaron Rokazulu posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Canada's Housing Bubble Explodes As Its Biggest Mortgage Lender Crashes Most In History #awakening #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2oQn0CS"
yesterday
ednshell commented on Jennifer Liepin's blog post Free Carbs NYC. Aka Dumpster Diving!
yesterday
Profile Iconmelina suarez, Jaron Rokazulu, Amanda May and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a photo
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a blog post
yesterday
Jennifer Liepin posted a status
"Who needs to pay for bagels when you live in nyc and bagel shops are regularly tossing their famously delicious bagels at the end of day"
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bitcoin is Now Larger Than Some Fiat Currencies in Europe & Americas in Market Cap #evolution #peace #truth #light http://bit.ly/2pAiSL9"
Wednesday
Ben Trovato posted a video

5 Hour Energy + Protein: A YouTube Case Study

This video is a compilation representing a case study of YouTube reviews and videos illustrating the market viability of 5-Hour Energy Plus protein. I argue ...
Wednesday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
Wednesday
Nava S is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Manuel left a comment for The Raw Monkey
Monday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service