30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (1,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deadly Nutrition: The REAL Dietary Killers | Dr. Michael Greger

When it comes to our health and nutrition, we tend to always worry most about what we’re not getting ENOUGH of when what is killing us is…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

3 Nov 9
Reply by Karri Kat

What was your reaction to Earthlings?

It was recommended of me to watch Earthlings. I did that very day. I was not prepared for ANY of what it entailed, but it sure did open my…

Started by Ashley Hagen

45 Nov 9
Reply by Karri Kat

animal research

there have been a few scattered threads on this important matter in the past. this thread will attempt to draw the ideas together as well a…

Started by pradtf

89 Nov 9
Reply by pradtf

!@#$ People Say to Vegans

!@#$ People Say to Vegans questions and comments every vegan gets at some point. maybe the very questions you’ve always wanted to ask…

27 Nov 7
Reply by Deyan Asenov

Are Tampons Vegan? Are They SAFE?

Are tampons vegan? And are they even safe? This may seem like an odd question at first glance, but the answers may surprise you. From the…

1 Nov 5
Reply by pradtf

Do You Want To Be In A Vegan Short Film?

Hello! My name is Sara and I am a high school senior, making a short film to help spread the awareness of veganism. I plan on uploading it…

Started by Sara Kathryn

3 Nov 4
Reply by Nicolas HAGUET

He Doesn't Track PROTEIN?! | Vegan Pro Bodybuilder Torre Washington

Protein is a major concern for most bodybuilders and, judging by the amount of times we’re asked about it, one would assume most vegans.…

1 Nov 3
Reply by pradtf

Dog Meat, Please

We went up to the mountains of Asheville this weekend. While at a restaurant, we noticed that their menu had all sorts of dead animals on i…

Started by Jacob Chase

25 Nov 2
Reply by pradtf

What to make of this!? Ordering the vegetarian meal? There’s more animal blood on your hands.

http://theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659I need someone to investigate this artic…

Started by James

4 Oct 31
Reply by pradtf

immy's apology letter to the animals

this is one of the sincerest and most moving videos made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sasNZ9e4jGE in friendship, prad

Started by pradtf

14 Oct 30
Reply by Georgia Scott

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Profile IconNika Nasser, 119 hours and Mariana Emília Bandeira Coelho joined Anna's group
7 minutes ago
Hollyann posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Cristina replied to berny7's discussion Very painful menstrual periods, despite being HCLF for 2 years?
1 hour ago
Brian replied to Matthias's discussion tooth enamel/ sensitive Teeth
1 hour ago
Profile IconIan lindsay, macand, 119 hours and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Benjamin Burlingame replied to Essi's discussion Can I just move to Thailand..?
3 hours ago
Kenny F replied to annarockmelon's discussion correcting a strength imbalance - no cardio???
3 hours ago
Koby Alexander Byerly replied to cat catovich's discussion What if all the world ate a raw frugivore diet?
3 hours ago
119 hours commented on Anna's group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
4 hours ago
Kathleen Scheenaerts replied to Kathleen Scheenaerts's discussion serious tummy aches ... ?
5 hours ago
Ona Ford replied to Anu's discussion How would you deal with this?
6 hours ago
Ona Ford posted a discussion
7 hours ago
FarmerChlo commented on Ashley Lewis's blog post Meat eater Boyfriend
7 hours ago
Mariana Emília Bandeira Coelho joined Christopher's group
7 hours ago
FarmerChlo posted a status
"I'm going to Arecibo, Puerto Rico for a week!!! I would love to meet up with other fruity/high carbers living in PR, hit me up!"
7 hours ago
FarmerChlo commented on Margaret 's blog post Shooting For The Stars
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service