30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (1,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Body Image & The Darker Side of Bodybuilding | Bikini Pro Samantha Shorkey

When you hear about the darker side of bodybuilding, it’s usually about steroids and substance abuse. But there’s an aspect of appearanc…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

1 Aug 3
Reply by pradtf

Why Eggs Are GROSS!!! [A Video For Kids!]

This video is for kids! [but adults can watch too] Today we’re going to talk about why eggs are super GROSS and why they’re really bad f…

2 Aug 3
Reply by pradtf

Have you ever found an enriched rice/pasta that isn't vegan?

Enrichments that they add to refined flours (which is sometimes required by law because the food is no refined that it is void of most nutr…

Started by Veganic

3 Jul 31
Reply by Veganic

DENTIST + LION: All Over My Facebook

I don't normally weigh in on drama going on around the internet, but this one really irked me. Not because people are talking about it, but…

Started by kaylanatomy

0 Jul 31

How NOT To Make Someone Vegan

A ridiculous showcase of over-the-top and extreme vegan conversion tactics. Vegans can be quite passionate about our beliefs and really […

11 Jul 30
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Respecting Choices

A very, very common attitude I have heard countless times from nonvegans goes something like this, “I respect your choice to be vegan, and…

Started by Elizabeth

5 Jul 30
Reply by luna

Cowspiracy online free!

Watch it here: http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/cowspiracy-the-sustainability-secret-2014/#.VLBtXiObILg.twitter And, share it with all o…

Started by Alison

2 Jul 30
Reply by Alison

The Importance of Bearing Witness | Toronto Pig Save Interview [NOT Graphic]

The vast majority of people eat meat, dairy, eggs, and other animal products, yet the vast majority of people also refuse to watch what h…

3 Jul 28
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Everything Wrong With Environmentalism In 11 Minutes Or Less!!

The top environmental organizations and environmentalists should be fighting against the top threat to the environment, right? Well, they…

4 Jul 27
Reply by pradtf

Guide to Killer Vegan Abs: Take the 30 Day Challenge | Meat Free Athlete

Take the 30 Day Ab Challenge! Most people want to have a six pack. Washboard abs are all the rage. But the ways we're told to get them ra…

1 Jul 27
Reply by pradtf

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service