30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Story of Cassie, a Slaughterhouse Survivor

The Story: http://www.maplefarmsanctuary.org/item/Cassie/215/c51 Meet Cassie, an individual who did not want to die:

Started by Steve811rv

0 Sep 15

Want To Interview Gary Yourofsky? Here’s How!

ever wanted to ask gary yourofsky a question? well, here's your chance!  gary is an incredibly powerful vegan educator, lecturer and acti…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

2 Sep 13
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Is Eating Animals A Personal Choice?

a video for anyone who has ever said "I respect your choice to be vegan, so you should respect my choice to eat meat," please watch this…

2 Sep 11
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

What I Feed My Vegan Dog + V-Dog Discount!

i’ve gotten a lot of questions about what i feed my vegan dog, ooby.  so today, i’m finally answering and offering you a 15% discount on…

6 Sep 10
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Victories and those that help

I figure I would start a thread on the victories of people doing what needs to be done.   Some may believe what can be done well some are w…

Started by BigG.

477 Sep 9
Reply by pradtf

Vegan Activist Wins Big Brother! | Tal Gilboa

israel is on the fast track to become the world’s first vegan nation.  and they took a huge step this week when a vegan activist won isra…

5 Sep 9
Reply by Emcardle

Comparing animals with plants??!!

Hi All!Lately I've been joining several threads about veganism on Facebook and I'm horrified by the completely outrageous excuses that peop…

Started by Kathleen O Doherty

10 Sep 9
Reply by Kathleen O Doherty

Disturbing picture of a monkey and cow

People in this movement often say that humans are the only species to drink another animal's milk. I came across this picture the other day…

Started by MistyRaw

1 Sep 8
Reply by Steph

No such thing as animal cruelty?

Let me just start off by saying that my sister and I are complete opposites. I'm a vegan nutrition major and she's an agriculture major. Sh…

Started by Kelly Bergstedt

12 Sep 6
Reply by Mr Missing Link

vegan cats

this thread is to provide a resource for people interested in examining the merits of feeding a veg diet to cats. (it is also an attempt to…

Started by pradtf

61 Sep 6
Reply by pradtf

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service