30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (1,179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saving animals. If we didn't endager them, they wouldn't need saving....

Started by nannerjunkies

1 Jan 14
Reply by Made

Australian Morning Show Makes Fun of Vegans for not eating Baby lambs

Started by Martin Louis

1 Jan 12
Reply by ednshell

question about Cowspiracy, cows and the environment

I loved the documentary Cowspiracy, and of course I 100% support the vegan message. But here are a few question I was left with after watc…

Started by Akincana Krishna das

2 Jan 10
Reply by RawVeganGamer

Convencing my husband to stop buying meat!

I've just had my first fight with my husband sense becoming vegan. First let me say that we both believe 100% that our money is OUR money n…

Started by Kayla Gardunio

2 Jan 9
Reply by Kayla Gardunio

Vegan in Venezuela On $30 A Month!

Think being vegan has to be expensive? Think it’s only possible in “privileged” countries? My guests today shatter those myths! They live…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

2 Jan 6
Reply by RawVeganGamer

should we behave ethically?

this thread was inspired by craig's why be ethical? question. i was asked to contribute to it and i did as best as i could, but imho, it is…

Started by pradtf

26 Jan 5
Reply by pradtf

Paleo and humane washing conspiracy theory.

I never thought much of organic meat or milk. Not until I heard of a friend on the "caveman diet." Now this friend had a subs…

Started by RawVeganGamer

0 Jan 5

How to chase potential vegans away and cause more animal suffering in the world.

New Years is a time of reflection. I've been delving into my past asking why didn't I turn vegetarian/vegan before? What scar…

Started by RawVeganGamer

1 Jan 2
Reply by RawVeganGamer

Tourists turn PARADISE into TRASHCAN. How will our ocean creatures live with PLASTIC IN THEIR LUNGS???

Humans are disgusting, AGAIN.  Mindlessly causing the death of many ocean ecosystems.  The damage will stretch as far as currents will t…

Started by nannerjunkies

0 Jan 2

The Best Vegan Cover Photo for Facebook!

Hello everybody! I just made an awesome cover photo for Facebook as you can see it on here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015377

Started by Berkay Tamer

0 Dec 31, 2015

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service