30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (873)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegans are Nazis!

A short educational video for the academically challenged.

Started by Future Unlimited

1 Jul 11
Reply by Taka

STOP Kendall (killer) Jones!

Hey all!  Please take a moment and sign this petition!! http://www.change.org/petitions/ban-and-deny-access-for-hunter-kendall-jones-to-

Started by Leilanie Kiwi

8 Jul 8
Reply by Leilanie Kiwi

the bitesizevegan nuggets

some of you have already noticed bitesizevegan's excellent work which appear in the form of short 'nugget' videos on animal rights and vega…

Started by pradtf

9 Jul 8
Reply by ednshell

My Raw Vegan Omega 3 Fatty Acids Blood Test Results!

Vlogget: I Don’t Need No Fish Oil!   omega fatty acids, particularly omega 3’s, are very important in your diet.  The main source most pe…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

4 Jul 8
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Enough with this BS increase the punishment and crimes for these things. Time for society to start speaking out.

Watch this video (it is pathetic that people like this are on the planet) http://mexablog.com.mx/2010/04/22/jovenes-de-tepic-nayarit-tor

Started by BigG.

351 Jul 7
Reply by pradtf

Going Vegan for Health: The Basics

it's "vintage" bite size vegan…back when i still didn't have any hair due to my AR demonstration of shaving and branding with a cattle iron…

Started by Bite Size Vegan

4 Jul 7
Reply by Bite Size Vegan

Victories and those that help

I figure I would start a thread on the victories of people doing what needs to be done.   Some may believe what can be done well some are w…

Started by BigG.

473 Jul 6
Reply by pradtf

Animal abuse Investigations

various organizations like peta (www.peta.com), hsus (www.hsus.org), shark (www.sharkonline.org) and mercy for animals (www.mercyforanimals

Started by pradtf

81 Jul 5
Reply by pradtf

Free Roaming is Bull

So I was talking to this girl who claims to be an animal lover. I mentioned I was vegan and the cruelty involved in the meat and dairy indu…

Started by Taylor Whiteside

11 Jul 4
Reply by ednshell

This video!

Kids really know where it's at. Make sure to put on English CC for subtitles. Watch it here

Started by Leez Road

0 Jul 2

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service