30 Bananas a Day!

Speak up for the animals! (964)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TV report about an escaped cow, NYC

Saw this piece on TV- a cow escaped from a halal market in Queens. They showed footage of the cow and I thought that, maybe since it made t…

Started by Tanya

0 Jan 22

most impact per donation?

My friend is on the phone discussing the results of a petition to end bullfighting and she continues "sorry, I don't have any money. Here t…

Started by Ahimsa

8 Jan 22
Reply by Ahimsa

WHY TO GO VEGAN?

I made a new video which I hope will reach some people who might not yet know about how badly humans treat other living beings! It's a comp…

Started by Wippe

1 Jan 21
Reply by Georgia Scott

Buying potatoes that proudly mention that most of their manure comes from organic dairy farms

I bought organic potatoes at a certain store and i saw on the back they proudly claim that most of their manure comes from organic dairy fa…

Started by Taka

1 Jan 18
Reply by Georgia Scott

Australian Morning Show Makes Fun of Vegans for not eating Baby lambs

Started by Martin Louis

1 Jan 12
Reply by ednshell

question about Cowspiracy, cows and the environment

I loved the documentary Cowspiracy, and of course I 100% support the vegan message. But here are a few question I was left with after watc…

Started by Akincana Krishna das

2 Jan 10
Reply by RawVeganGamer

Convencing my husband to stop buying meat!

I've just had my first fight with my husband sense becoming vegan. First let me say that we both believe 100% that our money is OUR money n…

Started by Kayla Gardunio

2 Jan 9
Reply by Kayla Gardunio

should we behave ethically?

this thread was inspired by craig's why be ethical? question. i was asked to contribute to it and i did as best as i could, but imho, it is…

Started by pradtf

26 Jan 5
Reply by pradtf

Paleo and humane washing conspiracy theory.

I never thought much of organic meat or milk. Not until I heard of a friend on the "caveman diet." Now this friend had a subs…

Started by RawVeganGamer

0 Jan 5

How to chase potential vegans away and cause more animal suffering in the world.

New Years is a time of reflection. I've been delving into my past asking why didn't I turn vegetarian/vegan before? What scar…

Started by RawVeganGamer

1 Jan 2
Reply by RawVeganGamer

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Profile IconAshley Brooke, Shereen The Carb Queen, Stephanie and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Lesli Ruiz replied to Rashy45's discussion Detox rash or fruit allergy?
1 hour ago
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Can One Person Really Make a Difference?

Can One Person Really Make a Difference? Testimonials (Partial List) http://www.michaellanfield.com/testimonials
2 hours ago
Gary High-Fruit posted a video

Tana & fans challenged Freelee, but PROOF they clicked off the response video after seconds. (Why Freelee is right / binge eating)

#TanaChallengesFreelee See how the viewers decline as the video runs. Explaining Freelee's position that binge eating doesn't exist Freelee's new video respo...
2 hours ago
High Carb Diabetic posted a video

Dear Vegans, Nicole Arbour has a good point

You can follow me if you would like to: On Twitter @highcarbjedi On Instagram @highcarbjedi On my website (which is still a work in progress), highcarbdiabet...
2 hours ago
Dr.Wilco posted a video

"Your Natural Health" with Dr. Wilco

For More information please visit; http://www.purehealthibiza.com/ Dr. Wilco has been a relentless researcher in the fields of health and nutrition for over ...
2 hours ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted a video

Why i am no longer eating a raw vegan diet - Fruitarian

I thought id be truthful and open with everyone why i am no longer eating a fully raw vegan diet after eating this way for 2 years and why i decided to start adding some cooked food into my diet. Get free health tips and more to achieve the health…
2 hours ago
Stephen Sutton replied to BananaQueen's discussion Breakfast Ideas
3 hours ago
Angela replied to Jennie's discussion do you eat spotted fruits?
5 hours ago
Jara Portela Hernández and Raquel are now friends
6 hours ago
Jennie posted a discussion
8 hours ago
Raquel and PL are now friends
8 hours ago
Tai Tai replied to Rashy45's discussion Detox rash or fruit allergy?
10 hours ago
Caveivore posted a discussion
10 hours ago
PL left a comment for Rashy45
11 hours ago
PL joined Bite Size Vegan's group
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service