30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,458)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I get the meningitis vaccine?

Hi!  My records say that I need an update of the meningitis vaccine and I really don't want to get it because of all the nasty stuff in it.…

Started by Katie

6 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Windlord

Help! How can I tell when I'm full

Hey guys I'm Carissa and I'm new the the raw food community,and I have some concerns. Well first off I can never tell when I am full , it f…

Started by Carissa kay

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Myra Mangolicious

Got half the metal (and mercury) out of my mouth! Yay!

Hi all, I'm so excited!!! I got the first of two amalgam laden teeth removed last week using the safe removal protocol with a holistic dent…

Started by Audrey Walker

23 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by cody snakemon

Can't gain weight?

My friend has come to me seeking help. She is very tall and very thin. She has been trying to gain weight for over a year now and cannot se…

Started by Hayley Conner

9 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Sunshine

MEDICAL ADVICE NEEDED- ANTIBIOTICS

Howdy All,   I've been getting severe headaches daily for about 2 weeks straight now, only appears to be on the left side of my head. I hav…

Started by Cheynana

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by cody snakemon

Need a calorie counter:) preferably free.

Not to lose "fat" obviously as with this diet excess fat is like a needle in a burning hay stack. But I need to make sure I'm not guessing…

Started by Alexander Mitchell

15 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

The Difference Between Acute Yeast Infections and Systemic Candida

I'd like to talk a little bit about the differences between acute yeast infections (vaginal, oral thrush, etc.) and systemic candida. It i…

Started by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

7 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Pixie

How to balance blood sugar? Green juice cleanse? (I also have Bulimia issues)

Hey guys. I was wondering if you think that doing a mainly green juice cleanse for a few days will help me to end a viscous cycle that I h…

Started by Skye

7 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Esperanza Vite - The Raw Monkey

Detoxing, Acne, and just my face

Hey Carbies, I have had acne for about ten years now.  When I first developed it in my teen years, I used Jason's tea tree oil face wash.…

Started by Emily R

3 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Windlord

Recovery time?

How long does it take to recover from falling off the wagon? I've been HCV (not raw-I eat rice/potatoes at night) for about 2 months now, a…

Started by Hearteney

3 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Skye

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Mike Quinsey Channeling His HIGHER SELF | January 20, 2017 (Audio) #evolution #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2jgK6zy"
4 hours ago
caomilla and Paige Lake are now friends
5 hours ago
Profile IconPaul Mcskimming, Mathieu and Kaki joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Cassie K posted a blog post
19 hours ago
Manual Pedal posted a video

Eat Your Vegetables!

In this video I share my current thoughts on my training over the winter season, along with nutrition advice and food that I eat daily - enjoy. ★Check out Bi...
21 hours ago
Katie Kookaburra posted a video

What I Eat In A Day At Work | VEGAN | Easy

Heeeeeey, so this is what I ate today if any of you need ideas of what to eat while you're at work / school / college / uni / sat at home :) If you have easy...
21 hours ago
Stephen Kirschner posted a video

Interview with Plant Based Senior - Vegan with Jenn

I interviewed Steve, aka Plant Based Senior on his vegan lifestyle! Aging can and should be graceful. Invest in your mind, body and health. That can start wi...
21 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
21 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to TheBananaGirl's discussion How does ripe fruit look, taste, smell and feel? Add your fav fruit here...
21 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
23 hours ago
Jennifer Liepin replied to Ainsley's discussion To afford this pure-fuel diet, what radical changes did you make?
23 hours ago
Mathieu joined William McClellan's group
23 hours ago
Mathieu joined Ann Gunn's group
23 hours ago
Mathieu commented on John Smith's group Strava
23 hours ago
Mathieu joined John Smith's group
23 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Restored Republic Becomes a Reality with the Inauguration of President Donald J. Trump #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2iTeYoT"
yesterday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service