30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raw food re-inspiration?

Hello everyone. I am beginning eating one  hundred percent raw vegan after once trying it a while back. I was very successful with it becau…

Started by Dylann Stein

4 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Dr. Mango

80/10/10 AND AUTISM: THINGS TO BE AWARE OF?

Hi everyone, due to a piece of information what I learned in my discussion about my muscle cramps (in back and thigh), I'm concerned about…

Started by Athena

25 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Athena

HELP! Stress management?

Hello Dears, I'm wondering what your stress remedies are? Since switching to the fruit diet, four weeks ago, I haven't been binging. Of cou…

Started by Tati Rad

5 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Mary TG

Knee Problem.

Hey guys, I had an old injury were the doctors said that my lower bone at the knee was fractured, because I had complaints over 3 months th…

Started by Vivienne Weiss

4 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Vivienne Weiss

Where do Carbs go? (Still Confused)

Although most of my caloric intake is from carbs, bananas, sweet potatoes, rice- where does it go?I understand that; Fat goes to fatProtei…

Started by Frazer Whyte

9 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Frazer Whyte

In terrible pain (in back and inner left thigh), please help!!! :(

I've had back pain for the past couple of weeks and for a little while back and neck pain. But since last night I have terrible back pain a…

Started by Athena

13 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Victoria

Chemtrails, human health and the environment

Hello guys,  I am studying natural nutrition and we had a class about toxicity and how heavy metals and heavy chemicals can destroy your h…

Started by Sergio Rezende

6 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sergio Rezende

Vitamin D won't go up

Last May, my vitamin D level was 23. I tried the prescription supplements (7 out of course of 12), but they made me terribly terribly thirs…

Started by Michele

5 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Bella V.

Possible Thyroid Cancer...What would you do?

Hi all, I had a follow up appt with my dr today who told me that a recent ultrasound of my thyroid showed that it was enlarged on both sid…

Started by Fruit <3

27 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Claudia B

Living in cold places

Some one told me it is not recomended to do this diet in a cold place because of the low fat content? And i live in canada. So its very col…

Started by juniper jupiter

7 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Tony

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Profile IconEmily Cahill, Lea Linn Weissenberger, Annazon and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
5 minutes ago
MistyRaw posted a photo
8 minutes ago
Bryan replied to Rebbie's discussion What do you drink and eat when you "go out" / do you "go out" ?
13 minutes ago
Aidan Foote posted a discussion
22 minutes ago
Alex replied to Summer Alvarez's discussion Mangos too sweet
23 minutes ago
Kim Dutton commented on Nicole Marie's blog post Loving China Study!~
39 minutes ago
andrius7 replied to DURIANRIDER's discussion Best site to 'score' b12 injections from?
40 minutes ago
Jay Sloan replied to Rebbie's discussion What do you drink and eat when you "go out" / do you "go out" ?
51 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Powered by Nature with Cindy's discussion One step at a time! Have faith people are listening!
53 minutes ago
Espirito replied to Espirito's discussion From Portugal: I can't digest fat's, help!?
1 hour ago
Orion Ani joined Raini Pachak's group
1 hour ago
Jackie Owens commented on Nicole Marie's blog post Got the EX~ meat eater boyfriend on board!! o_O
1 hour ago
Lea Linn Weissenberger commented on Anna's group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
1 hour ago
Jackie Owens commented on Nicole Marie's blog post Got the EX~ meat eater boyfriend on board!! o_O
1 hour ago
Orenji commented on Bite Size Vegan's video
1 hour ago
Profile IconLea Linn Weissenberger, Jamie A. and 2 other members joined Anna's group
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service