30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,418)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loss of appetite

I'm starting to lose my appetite badly. most food is starting to repulse me .Not only SAD food ( any cooked foods. and vinegar i can't beli…

Started by Chee

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Chee

Have you girls been getting less blood flow at a monthly period since you started raw food diet?

I heard that women who are on raw food diet can bleed less or even stop having a period. What is happening to you? Do you think that it is…

Started by Noriko

33 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jesi Di

xenoestrogens turning men into women

What do you think ?   People in the Western Worlds are VIOLENTLY rejecting & turning their backs on these scientific issues our coun…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ

20 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Craig Plunkett

Vitamin Deficiencies?

So my understanding is that a lot of the soil is deplete of many nutrients and we aren't eating the food fresh in most cases from the tree…

Started by Michaela

2 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Michaela

B12 and D3 should I supplement?

I can't get out in the sun very often, usually not at all because it's so cold ouside so I was wondering if I should be supplementing with…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth

68 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

Raw nuts, which ones are accepted on a HCRV lifestyle?

I am about to head to the grocery store and I wanted to know which nuts are lowest in fat.  I tend to eat almonds, but I want a little bit…

Started by Meredith

0 Apr 14, 2013

Emotional detox... I know its happening but how long can I expect it to continue.

As far as I know, detox symptoms can exist in many different ways. Unfortunately for me, my detox symptoms seem to be very concentrated on…

Started by Northerntruth

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Becker

Can someone please explain this?!

So I told my cooking teacher about becoming raw vegan and of course she go's: Where do you get your protein? And then I sent her a link to…

Started by Hanna

6 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Edvin Zigmanovic

How much difference does calorie intake make to healing?

To cut a long story short I was diagnosed with a dystonic tremor of the head and neck about 4 years ago, long before I came to 80-10-10. I…

Started by Cassandra Winona

24 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Chris P.

Upset stomach, please help!!

My stomach is very upset at the moment, I experience bloating, stomach ache, sometimes diarrhea and nausea. This may appear after every mea…

Started by Banana Lilly

5 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by John Marsh

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service