30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,408)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!! I VOMITED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS AFTER EATING MY DINNER! :'(

About an hour ago I vomited my dinner (zucchini "noodle" salad). That was the first time I've vomited in years. It could have had to do wit…

Started by Athena

6 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by John Marsh

Vegan Vitamin-D3?

Hi everyone, from another discussion of mine in which Peter suggested to me to take a liquid vegan vitamin D3 since it's winter (and I don…

Started by Athena

9 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Michaela

Thoughts on cancer

What are your thoughts on cancer? A lot of people I feel like in the raw food community go back and forth on if a pant-based diet will real…

Started by Kerry Rose

27 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by ednshell

beginning LFRV lifestyle

I am 19 years old and play two sports in college.. Im 5'4" and 125 I am freshly recovered from a disorder that had me very under weight and…

Started by Daisy

6 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by bananacrazy

Help!!!!Still gettting herpes simplex cold sores

I figured now that im a veteran 811er I figured I wouldnt get these darn cold sores anymore, But even though I eat really good, the times t…

Started by diane west

42 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Alex

Period coming or am i doing something wrong? ladies help?

I have been feeling horrible for the last 1 days, it started on 5 th of april in the afternoon, i had abdominal stomach pain and i had a we…

Started by bananacrazy

11 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by bananacrazy

Iron? Newbie Help!

I have been eating lots of bananas, then berries, then citrus the past three days. Just to be sure, I ate small amounts of spinach and broc…

Started by Hanna

8 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Hanna

A question about Hygiene for all the long term raw vegan fruitarians

A question for all you experienced long term raw vegan 80/10/10'ers fruitarians. I want to know what are you doing as in hygiene? How often…

Started by Michael Lanfield

12 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Michael Lanfield

what to do?

my daughter is 4,5 years and i gave her never animal food, she has a SAD-father he told me today he is sick he can not share his food (anim…

Started by luna

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by luna

Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender

Living in Paris Spunks, anyone know of a good european site to buy the Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender? Im not having much luck, gr…

Started by Tams

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Tams

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service