30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,442)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Protein

Hey guys:) I just met with the dietitian at my school regarding my meal plan. He was very nice in trying to meet all my needs. So I am all…

Started by Kerry Rose

19 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sagar Naga

Detox symptoms? Other newbie questions.

Hello, I am newbie but really glad to be here! I was wondering if any of you had suffered any detox symptoms when first starting- or did y…

Started by Jennie L

11 May 8, 2013
Reply by Phil

I spoiled my health before 811

Greetings to all fruit lovers! Some people know me from this community and with some of them I met. Deplorably to realize that 811 diet d…

Started by Fruit Eater

22 May 7, 2013
Reply by Fruit Eater

Vitamin K in combination with vitamin D necessary?

Hi everyone, since I started taking vegan vitamin D3 tablets I have nearly no pain anymore and can move more comfortably, but running and…

Started by Athena

9 May 6, 2013
Reply by Athena

Candida (concentration and memory problems, feeling of being drunk, etc..) ? What to do ?

Hi, I have noticed list times that just after eating and during 1h30 that I am feeling tired and of be drunk, lazy, absolutely no concentr…

Started by Leo

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by ednshell

Is it best to avoid dates if you can help it?

http://www.thefruitarian.com/index.php/2010/10/fruitarianism-and-dates-a-message-of-personal-experience/ What do ye think of this article?…

Started by Sorcha NB

39 May 5, 2013
Reply by Roar of Tiger

Urine output

I know it's advised that we're supposed to pee 10+ times a day, and it should be clear. But I usually only go 6-7 times a day, and all are…

Started by Jess

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Luk

Interstitial Cystitis

When I enthusiastically began trying this diet I noticed right away that my bladder hurt all the time.  I thought it was because of the ext…

Started by blonde vader

3 May 2, 2013
Reply by jeannie mosley

Bloated all the time....

So, I'm super new to this, and have had a few hickups. I've been extremely bloated whenever I don't mess up, and it's getting to the point…

Started by Kristin Rierson

7 May 1, 2013
Reply by BeachVegan

loss of appetite. should i force it in?

hello all, looking for a bit of insight today! i am a life long vegan, have been 90/5/5, and back and forth between 80-100% raw since dece…

Started by Bee

9 May 1, 2013
Reply by ednshell

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service