30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,466)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stress and it's effects on the body and how to fix it with 80/10/10?

Hi everyone! I hope you are all feeling great and doing great :) I was hoping to get some advice on how to reverse the effects of long-term…

Started by Hillary Schmidt

12 May 29, 2013
Reply by Hillary Schmidt

80/10/10 with Diabetes

My Dad was diagnosed with Diabetes type 2. Just wondering if there is anyone who has diabetes, healed it or any information on it regardin…

Started by Dannielle Middz

0 May 29, 2013

Best drinking water?

I'm thinking about signing up for 5-gallon water delivery and the choices are spring water, artesian well water, or distilled. What's best?…

Started by Ruby

4 May 28, 2013
Reply by Peter Csere

One red eye

So before I went to bed last night my eye was a bit red, but I thought it was from just showering an hour before. I woke up this morning an…

Started by KiwiKween

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by KiwiKween

Ladies: monthly cravings?

Do any of you want cooked food - or even just something you don't normally eat - around the time of your period?  I'd kind of noticed this…

Started by dangermouse

22 May 27, 2013
Reply by Rashida Chinue Blake

Lettuce

I was talking with a co worker today. He's basically vegan. He mentioned at one time he was eating like me, raw and noticed an increased i…

Started by Bruce MacKenzie

3 May 25, 2013
Reply by Bruce MacKenzie

The power of poop

Started by Rawbert

0 May 24, 2013

Bad B12 deficiency and Amoeba party... Help?

Help? B12 experts? My B12 deficiency symptoms are stronger than ever. Dizziness, loss of appetite (very rare for me, no trouble at all dow…

Started by Leonie VH

6 May 24, 2013
Reply by Melissa MixedUp

Advice needed please!

Hi everyone, Someone I care about dearly has been following a low fat raw lifestyle for about a year now. He is a body builder so used to…

Started by gemma nichols

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

My Hormones Are Balancing!

I am so happy. I am starting to sweat move, my body is starting to smell stronger, like A BODY, and my hair is starting to grow faster and…

Started by Amanda Leigh Nama

0 May 23, 2013

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service