30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sensitive person needing a bit of help.

Hi, I'm a new member and haven't posted before, so please be kind if I haven't adhered to common forum rules or social standards. I'm a HS…

Started by boulderholder

5 Apr 24
Reply by Mikaela

What Options Do I Have For A Smoothie With These Fruits? DIABETIC

Okay, I not really new to the vegan world, but some aspects are foreign to me. ys, my Grandmother is pre diabetic so I'm trying to help her…

Started by Kiara

5 Apr 13
Reply by DURIANRIDER

Anyone have any natural treatments for acid re-flux?

Anyone know of or have tried something natural that works for treating acid re-flux?  After years of bulimia, I am paying the heavy price.…

Started by Luna

9 Apr 12
Reply by Dominic Speirs

Is it IBS, or is it something worse and what to do?

Hi everyone! Almost a year ago I got kind of brainwashed and started forcing myself to eat about 4000 calories primarily of bananas, dates…

Started by Zuza Składanowska

2 Apr 12
Reply by Zuza Składanowska

Thinking about ditching the hormones, and getting an IUD... experiences?

Hello to the ladies out there, So I guess hormonal birth control can effect people in very different ways, and I'm pretty convinced now af…

Started by Amy Hensley-Davies

3 Apr 9
Reply by ednshell

Trying to cut weight for fear of hereditary diabetes

I've been watching the 30 bananas a day videos for awhile now and I think they are really insightful. Currently I'm on a lo ca rb diet. Idk…

Started by Hani Eid

14 Apr 7
Reply by soph

Tips on transitioning to fully raw?

Hey guys just wondering if anyone can give me useful tips on transitioning to fully raw?  A lot of the time i'll eat raw till 4, and I have…

Started by Staciee

3 Apr 4
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

Check out this Cruelty Free Body and Skin Care eBook!

Very excited to see this published, I helped with some of the recipes and am really proud of the way it came out. http://www.amazon.com/dp/

Started by Mary

3 Mar 31
Reply by Mary

Heavy and painful period on rt4? (TMI alert for any males that might be reading)

So I have been doing this lifestyle for 2 weeks,and yesterday I got my period again. And it's my first period I have gotten on this lifesty…

Started by Malorey Adams

4 Mar 31
Reply by Malorey Adams

Thyroidectomy

I had a full thyroidectomy 18 months ago. My weight hasn't changed significantly since, pretty constant around 55kg (male, 5'6, 48, keen ro…

Started by Robin

2 Mar 28
Reply by Robin

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Danialle replied to Danialle's discussion I don't feel well on raw - What am I doing wrong?
5 minutes ago
Danialle replied to Danialle's discussion I don't feel well on raw - What am I doing wrong?
8 minutes ago
Honeydew Gonne joined TheBananaGirl's group
12 minutes ago
Annelife commented on Fruity Fitness's blog post Health Update
22 minutes ago
Annelife replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion So many problems with the world, dealing with feeling like a small fish
33 minutes ago
Annelife posted a discussion
43 minutes ago
Jes posted a photo
52 minutes ago
Profile IconKyle Steven Phillips, Amy, Kirsten and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
53 minutes ago
Jes and Phillip Robinson are now friends
1 hour ago
Annelife replied to Taka's discussion Help to find studies saying fluoride is bad mmkay and root canal treatment is bad.
1 hour ago
Cassie K posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Isis Metcalfe posted a discussion
2 hours ago
RawVeganGamer replied to Taka's discussion Help to find studies saying fluoride is bad mmkay and root canal treatment is bad.
2 hours ago
Profile IconKirsten and Ann Curtis joined Joni Strickfaden's group
2 hours ago
RawVeganGamer posted discussions
2 hours ago
Veronica Erin Porter replied to Abby's discussion Fruity Folk on Instagram?
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service