30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Genitals after being vegetarian?

Hello everyone. After i started a vegetarian diet, and with the fruit diet now, i notice my genitals and my sexual appetite, and specially…

Started by Espirito

10 Aug 3
Reply by ednshell

Allergy to pesticides and chemicals after eating tons of non-organic fruits and vegs for several months?

Hey there guys, First of all - Happy new year to all of you! Now my problem with eating raw vegan and now problem with pesticides general…

Started by Patrik Neumeister

2 Aug 2
Reply by April Marlene

Hormone Replacement Therapy

Anyone have thoughts on HRT? Can you regulate your hormones on a raw diet?

Started by Apple girl

1 Aug 2
Reply by PK

Studies on the danger of root canals anyone ???? Is an extraction really the only safe way ?

SO..... i might have to get a root canal. Not 100 percent sure yet. Doc tried today to fix it without root canal. The only other option…

Started by Stephy801010

7 Aug 1
Reply by ednshell

diagnosed with hypothyroidism

Hi!  this is my first time posting and I am a bit shy/nervous.  I have been a vegan for about 2 years, a vegetarian for about 4 years. and…

Started by caroline

1 Aug 1
Reply by GardenGirl

Why does melon belly happen?

I've been getting severe pain from melons- especially watermelon, and sometimes other fruits like pears. I get stomach pain, back pain and…

Started by Ruby

6 Jul 28
Reply by Elliot David Manning

Started my PERIOD! - Curing Amenorrhea

Yipee!!! Just wanted to celebrate with everyone, I started my period, my second one in 2.5 years! [My one before was 6 months ago when I wa…

Started by TinyPastels

4 Jul 28
Reply by MistyRaw

safe to use hydrogen peroxide to brush teeth long-term?

For the past several years, I was using Weleda plant gel toothpaste. Well, when I switched to vegan, I realized it was making my teeth real…

Started by Vegan_V

3 Jul 26
Reply by Holland

the more we eat the faster we age?

i'm curious is this is true, my boyfriend says the faster our metabolism the faster we age, i'm guessing you guys will have some interestin…

Started by Msbunny

1 Jul 25
Reply by Kevin George

Freelee Youtube video on menstruation or period

Freelee, I saw your video about menstruation (your period) and your diet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ptJE79npA Did you read all of t…

Started by Chuck Bluestein

2 Jul 25
Reply by MistyRaw

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Vegan Elliot replied to Chirpy Turtle's discussion How can I persuade my doctor that I don't need that much fat?
12 minutes ago
Profile IconEva Simpson, Matthew Paul James Foster, glehman and 16 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
42 minutes ago
Nate Dalliard replied to Nate Dalliard's discussion High-Carb-Vegan-Forum in the group 80/10/10 Switzerland Schweiz Suisse
1 hour ago
Tom Portlock and mainefitlife are now friends
1 hour ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
1 hour ago
Orion Harmon commented on Anna's blog post Knee problem
1 hour ago
Orion Harmon commented on Anna's blog post Knee problem
2 hours ago
Nick M Godovanny replied to Nick M Godovanny's discussion cholesterol and testosterone
2 hours ago
MistyRaw's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
ves lauder commented on M ♦'s group Banana Islanders
2 hours ago
Viktorija commented on Pete Obregón's photo
2 hours ago
Daniel L replied to Lady Stardust's discussion Detox symptoms on raw till 4pm + 2 more questions
2 hours ago
chocolatey replied to chocolatey's discussion WEIGHT GAIN & HOW LONG WILL IT LAST???
2 hours ago
glehman posted a photo
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service