30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,340)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sitting and eating on the ground

A couple of days ago I gave my kitchen table away because I am moving to another city and did not want to take it with me. That got me thin…

Started by Made

12 Jun 26
Reply by Made

Still no period?!

I went vegan in late September 2013 & dramatically dropped my calories. I was performing light exercise and then went on to lose my per…

Started by Kiki

12 Jun 26
Reply by AndiR

Article: Global Food Supply Deliberately Engineered to End Life, Not Nourish It

Very interesting article that talks about how life destroying toxins are intentionally engineered into the food supply: http://www.naturaln

Started by A.H.

0 Jun 25

Flu remedies

I've picked up the flu, banging headache, chills, loss of appetite etc. Wondering if anyone has any ideas on easing the pain. Been supping…

Started by ken Jackson

6 Jun 25
Reply by Bella V.

turpentine and candida!

hey all ! i am so much longing to find a solution to what is going on in my body.... i am pollowing 80 10 10 for the last 3 years and very…

Started by inbal rosenblat

6 Jun 22
Reply by Kelly Chaffee

Wheatgrass

Hey everyone, What do you think about wheatgrass? Is it a part of your daily habits? I'm blessed with a job that provides us with fresh whe…

Started by Lindsay Johnson

2 Jun 21
Reply by PK

First week - Feeling !@#$%^

Hi all I have now been on the 80-10-10 for a week, and things are happening. Both good and bad, but the last two days, mostly bad. First 3…

Started by Tommy Denda

9 Jun 21
Reply by Tommy Denda

recommend a bike shoe?

My running shoes are not cutting it and I know very little about bikes. I'm trying to find a good pair and all I can find are reviews for g…

Started by rachelanne2007

3 Jun 19
Reply by Nathan

Raw food and fungus

Hi, does anyone have any argumented advice on the effect of fruits (sugar) on fungus (in blood)? I have 2 types of mold in blood, will fru…

Started by Ana Loreni

2 Jun 18
Reply by Fruity Fitness

Does fully raw have a shorter recovery period to raw till 4

Sorry if this has already been asked but I can't seem to find anything! What do people feel about the length of time to see results- heali…

Started by George

2 Jun 18
Reply by Annelife

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Chaos Banane replied to Laura Banana's discussion anyone from Germany? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
5 minutes ago
Chaos Banane joined Marina's group
5 minutes ago
Profile IconChaos Banane, Linnea, Rihanna Han and 7 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Pak Choi's discussion dear sweet CRON-O-Meter
10 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to AngelicaIndelicato's discussion My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .
15 minutes ago
crdf replied to crdf's discussion Advice on exercise
32 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
AngelicaIndelicato posted a discussion
45 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Patrick @ PlantBasedToday's discussion Why people still go to the Animal Zoo?
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Pak Choi's discussion dear sweet CRON-O-Meter
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Patrick @ PlantBasedToday's discussion Why people still go to the Animal Zoo?
1 hour ago
Pak Choi posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Taka replied to Mark's discussion Numbness and Tingling of hands and Feet. Am I alone?
1 hour ago
Pak Choi commented on Haven Raye's blog post Day 15 - Over 50 40 day 100% Raw Vegan Challenge
1 hour ago
Profile IconGardenGirl and Fruitia joined SoulSparkled's group
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service