30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,443)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can i eat gluten? and what to do about iodine?

~february 2014 i started eating fruit only i pooped basically after every meal, pooping out the meal before looking the same as it went in,…

Started by Taka

18 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Taka

Colon Cleanse & Detoxification

Hi guys,I have a question about this lifestyle, is it necessary to take colon cleanse tablets as a supplement in order to remove toxins fro…

Started by Άλς

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Άλς

Mercury Removal Estimation/ X-Rays? Ahhhh!!

Going to get estimation on mercury removal & X-Rays today.. I don't think all these X-Rays are good for ya.. What can I do.. Whats the…

Started by FruityGirl :)

10 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Kathy Chrzaszcz

100mg of Synthetic (Supplemental) Potassium in addition to diet dangerous?

I've been battling an overuse injury to my knees for about 6 months now, and have started to look to supplements to assist with the healing…

Started by Jesse Switzer

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Jesse Switzer

autoiimmune disease

Hi everyone,          I suffer from many autoimmune disease pyoderma gangrenosum (unhealed open wound on my back ) ,eczema ,brown spots all…

Started by flora

2 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by The Dutchman

Free fruits and veggies for poor diabetics

This is fabulous to hear they do this in my community. Read the story below. http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_29440965/free-frui

Started by Bananamomma

0 Jan 28, 2016

So I got mono..

I've been vegan since December 2013 (and following Freelee and Durianrider for long before then) and though my health has improved greatly…

Started by Tara Jones

8 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Tara Jones

Why do I still have acne?? It's worse than ever!

Hello all, I am posting because I am completely out of ideas. I have been vegan for several months avoiding fatty foods and foods with high…

Started by Kiwi295

28 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Kiwi295

Air pollution solutions?

Living in a big city, I get my fair share of pollution, and it's causing frequent sore throats. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or…

Started by applecore

4 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by applecore

Underweight and Hypothermic. Help!

Hello guys! I'm a beginner of this raw food diet and I'm still adapting. I'm afraid I have a problem here though and I will need your advic…

Started by Άλς

9 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Άλς

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Thursday
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Thursday
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Wednesday
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Wednesday
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Wednesday
Wednesday
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
ednshell posted a photo
Sep 13
ednshell replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 13
Elliot H posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H replied to Julie Silverman's discussion Summer fruitluck? in the group Washington, DC LFRV
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Jackay's group
Sep 13
Sarah Beth posted a discussion
Sep 13
Elliot H joined Annette's group
Sep 13

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service