30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,444)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banana Smothies are making me bloated U.U

I'm having some problems with my digestion. I was eating app. 6-10 bananas a day (I know its not much but I'm new at the lifestyle), mixed…

Started by Francisca

5 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Alyse Cotterell

B12 and Japan

Hi everyone. This is  my first post here on the 30bad forum. I am a highcarb vegan living in Japan at the moment and am having trouble figu…

Started by Brenn Miller

3 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Petra Benčina

Check Out This Youtube Channel!!!

Hey Guys! I'm new too this site - And so I'm going to post this exact same post in a few of the discussion forums (plz don't get pissed off…

Started by Lauren Mackenzie

0 Mar 12, 2016

Swollen lymph nodes on a vegan lifestyle :(

Hi guys, So I've been vegan for 11 months, feeling great, healthier than ever. In October I've started working and gained some weight, I wa…

Started by Anna

4 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Anna

Grams of fat

Hi everyone, Can you help me? How many grams of fat should I eat a day? My weight is about 50kg (110lbs).. And second question, do you eat…

Started by Sara

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Sara

Can i eat gluten? and what to do about iodine?

~february 2014 i started eating fruit only i pooped basically after every meal, pooping out the meal before looking the same as it went in,…

Started by Taka

18 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Taka

Colon Cleanse & Detoxification

Hi guys,I have a question about this lifestyle, is it necessary to take colon cleanse tablets as a supplement in order to remove toxins fro…

Started by Άλς

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Άλς

Mercury Removal Estimation/ X-Rays? Ahhhh!!

Going to get estimation on mercury removal & X-Rays today.. I don't think all these X-Rays are good for ya.. What can I do.. Whats the…

Started by FruityGirl :)

10 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Kathy Chrzaszcz

100mg of Synthetic (Supplemental) Potassium in addition to diet dangerous?

I've been battling an overuse injury to my knees for about 6 months now, and have started to look to supplements to assist with the healing…

Started by Jesse Switzer

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Jesse Switzer

autoiimmune disease

Hi everyone,          I suffer from many autoimmune disease pyoderma gangrenosum (unhealed open wound on my back ) ,eczema ,brown spots all…

Started by flora

2 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by The Dutchman

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconRachel Swart, Keira Ballein, AstridGray and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
9 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
17 hours ago
James Cherian and Alexis Claire are now friends
Saturday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

November 11th Fruitluck Montage

We had a nice group at Maximo Park for a Fruitluck! The weather in St. Pete was great and so was the fruit! Mangoes, golden kiwi, grapes and much more! If yo...
Friday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Friday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. posted a discussion
Thursday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Sérgio Filipe Meireles Soares's discussion Fruit Diet doubt
Thursday
Rawberry replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
ednshell replied to Rawberry's discussion Poop like sand?
Thursday
Rawberry posted a discussion
Thursday
Wednesday
LRoland is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Toby Nwazor is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 14
ednshell commented on Cassie K's blog post I grew a LOT of food this year on less land
Nov 14
ednshell commented on Plant Based Senior's video
Nov 14
Nov 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service