30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acne/Irritation on 801010

I have been HCLF for a while and recently have lowered my overts even a bit more. I get as much sleep as possible, try to drink lots of wat…

Started by Quincy Leah

14 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Orly g

Banana Smothies are making me bloated U.U

I'm having some problems with my digestion. I was eating app. 6-10 bananas a day (I know its not much but I'm new at the lifestyle), mixed…

Started by Francisca

5 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Alyse Cotterell

B12 and Japan

Hi everyone. This is  my first post here on the 30bad forum. I am a highcarb vegan living in Japan at the moment and am having trouble figu…

Started by Brenn Miller

3 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Petra Benčina

Check Out This Youtube Channel!!!

Hey Guys! I'm new too this site - And so I'm going to post this exact same post in a few of the discussion forums (plz don't get pissed off…

Started by Lauren Mackenzie

0 Mar 12, 2016

Swollen lymph nodes on a vegan lifestyle :(

Hi guys, So I've been vegan for 11 months, feeling great, healthier than ever. In October I've started working and gained some weight, I wa…

Started by Anna

4 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Anna

Grams of fat

Hi everyone, Can you help me? How many grams of fat should I eat a day? My weight is about 50kg (110lbs).. And second question, do you eat…

Started by Sara

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Sara

Can i eat gluten? and what to do about iodine?

~february 2014 i started eating fruit only i pooped basically after every meal, pooping out the meal before looking the same as it went in,…

Started by Taka

18 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Taka

Colon Cleanse & Detoxification

Hi guys,I have a question about this lifestyle, is it necessary to take colon cleanse tablets as a supplement in order to remove toxins fro…

Started by Άλς

2 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Άλς

Mercury Removal Estimation/ X-Rays? Ahhhh!!

Going to get estimation on mercury removal & X-Rays today.. I don't think all these X-Rays are good for ya.. What can I do.. Whats the…

Started by FruityGirl :)

10 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Kathy Chrzaszcz

100mg of Synthetic (Supplemental) Potassium in addition to diet dangerous?

I've been battling an overuse injury to my knees for about 6 months now, and have started to look to supplements to assist with the healing…

Started by Jesse Switzer

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Jesse Switzer

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ben Trovato posted a status
"New #WorstOfTheFoodIndustry"
4 hours ago
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Jacob Hafer's photo was featured
16 hours ago
Plant Based Senior posted a video

Why You Should Be an Early Riser..

My favorite part of the day is the early morning. I crave the silence and the chance to focus on my own thoughts and body. I'm usually up every day by 4:20AM...
yesterday
Profile IconDonald S. Brazelton, liron amor, Lavesh and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
HINA replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
yesterday
yesterday
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Thursday
Ronnie Bumbajukes posted a discussion
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Karolina Górkiewicz's discussion Anorexia though is killing me ... help
Monday
QueenKong is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Apr 16
Apr 16
Ramo joined Nicolas's group
Apr 15
ednshell posted a discussion
Apr 14
Laurie Bosse is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 14

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service