30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Protein and Organic Oils - Do we need them?

Hey everyone! So I have recently come back onto the vegan lifestyle after a year of terrible illnesses, but this time I have come back with…

Started by Olivia Therese Downie

3 Sep 23
Reply by Frantz

Parasites, Bacteria and Fruit

Ok so... I hate to say this because it perpetuates a certain stereotype, but sometimes they happen for a reason but... We recently moved…

Started by Harmony Haven

3 Sep 22
Reply by Daniel L

At the risk of sounding incredibly narcissistic, does anyone else....

.... find themselves constantly touching their super soft, baby-bottom skin... in public? Or catching a glimpse of your sunkissed complex…

Started by Estefanía

134 Sep 22
Reply by Nancy Croswell

My Poor Digestion

Hey All, So I'm having bloat troubles. I've been raw on and off for about 9 months, and now for the past 3 months I have been 100%. I was…

Started by seanfm

5 Sep 21
Reply by Woody Wood

Any of us with problems with low energy, anaemic symptoms?

Hi Guys, I've been high carb lifestyle for about 6 months now. I have really bad problems with low energy, especially the last two months.…

Started by Veganista1

1 Sep 20
Reply by Daniel L

super dry skin please help!!! :(

Ive been 80/10/10 raw vegan for the 14 days. I was vegan for 9 months last year, went back to eating meat and now I'm back to vegan. Lately…

Started by Ed Cruz

21 Sep 19
Reply by Kittens&Coconuts

Just became a Chiropractic Dr., best way to spread 811?

Hi all, So I just became a chiropractor last week and I've been mostly raw 811 for 2 years.  Chiropractic has its own distinct background…

Started by Caveivore

16 Sep 19
Reply by Caveivore

Where to buy methylcobalamin injections in germany, and how fast should you notice results

questions: i now had 4 injections still feel the same, though the leaflet says you should notice after 1-2 months or so? though hear a lot…

Started by Taka

1 Sep 19
Reply by Taka

LYME DISEASE CAUSED BY BORRELIA

I was recently diagnosed with a borrelia infection and another co-infection after beeing ill for almost 1½ year, so I proberbly had the i…

Started by Christina Soeberg

2 Sep 18
Reply by Meadow Flower

Fruits & Veggies = lower metabolism??

Matt Stone states that fruits & vegetables are cooling foods and cooling foods can lower our body temperature which then causes a lower…

Started by AndiR

3 Sep 18
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service