30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

safe to use hydrogen peroxide to brush teeth long-term?

For the past several years, I was using Weleda plant gel toothpaste. Well, when I switched to vegan, I realized it was making my teeth real…

Started by Vegan_V

3 Jul 26
Reply by Holland

the more we eat the faster we age?

i'm curious is this is true, my boyfriend says the faster our metabolism the faster we age, i'm guessing you guys will have some interestin…

Started by Msbunny

1 Jul 25
Reply by Kevin George

Freelee Youtube video on menstruation or period

Freelee, I saw your video about menstruation (your period) and your diet.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ptJE79npA Did you read all of t…

Started by Chuck Bluestein

2 Jul 25
Reply by MistyRaw

I have a chronic disease that makes being vegan hard!

HELLO PEOPLE! i've just started out on 30 bananas a day and i literally have no idea what i am doing and i'm actually freaking out because…

Started by Rachel Zeng

8 Jul 25
Reply by Rachel Zeng

I really need help please read if you can :)

Hello all you wonderful inspiring people. I am severely physically addicted to caffeine. I try to stop using it and I end up falling halfw…

Started by Nicole

14 Jul 23
Reply by Phyllis Pascazio

Kidney issues? WTF?!

UPDATE Thanks everyone for help! I really appreaciate it. I think that I've been overeating in comparison to my current metabolism. I used…

Started by Zuza Składanowska

8 Jul 21
Reply by PK

Bruise near my hipbone that won't go away?

I wasn't worried about this at all at first, because I assumed that the spot was just a bruise from hitting my hip on a corner of some sort…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

16 Jul 20
Reply by Mike Hinea

Sun + Moles

Well I found out I have a melanoma on my back, something I'm not sure if I had before this diet, but I'm getting it removed in 2 weeks. Fi…

Started by KevinRAW

4 Jul 19
Reply by KevinRAW

foot cramps

Hi there - I am suddenly getting LOTS of foot cramps in the arch of my foot, basically whenever i point my toes. Any experiences or advice…

Started by dancing mango

5 Jul 19
Reply by Windlord

Best blender for blending dates?!?! HELP!

I noticed on freelee's videos that her date-orade smoothies are always super creamy and yummy looking. But when I blend dates, they hardly…

Started by Kat Batson

11 Jul 19
Reply by Haven Raye

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service