30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,406)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healthy women don't have periods

I just read an article saying that healthy women (health was defined as vegan and grain free eating habits) don't have menstruation periods…

Started by ursulae

31 Oct 6
Reply by MistyRaw

Too much Vitamin A?

I was planning my first day of being a raw vegan for life (yay!) when I noticed something concerning on cronometer. It said that one head o…

Started by Lily

2 Oct 6
Reply by Lily

Hairloss and loss of period

I became healthy, cleared my skin and am down to a healthy weight eating 3000 calories a day because of this lifestyle.I don't know what t…

Started by Monique Pollard

1 Oct 6
Reply by Alisa K

Banana Island

I was thinking about doing banana island and I was wondering about others experience . How long is a good period of time? How did you feel…

Started by Bethany Barnett

0 Oct 5

agonizing backpain after eating fruit.... help!

So for the past few weeks now if I eat fruit my stomach begins to gurgle and burn and then my back begins to spasm. This can last from 5 -3…

Started by Juliana

37 Oct 3
Reply by Arthaslaghaire

Is it okay to eat Subway fresh bread?

Hey everyone! I'm trying to reintroduce bread into my diet and I'm not sure on what types of bread I should be eating/ if I should be eati…

Started by Olivia Therese Downie

2 Oct 3
Reply by Windlord

How awesome is this vegan doctor from New Jersey!?!

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/08/hudson_county_physician_open_farm-based_practice_in_long_valley.html Dr. Weiss sold his suc…

Started by Nutritiousnurse

2 Sep 28
Reply by Brandon M

constant bathroom trips

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING BUT I DONT KNOW WHO TO ASK !!!! I just started HCRV lifestyle for about one week but beforehand i was doing a live…

Started by sugaraddict

12 Sep 26
Reply by sugaraddict

Dental Problems - My Journey To Remineralising & Repairing Dental Cavities

Hi everyone, I have only just joined the forum, but I have been following Harley & Freelee's YouTube channels for quite a few months no…

Started by Matthew

26 Sep 25
Reply by Cassy

anyone looking for a cheap lady-comp?

I got one in awesome condition and cant find anyone close to me who is looking for one. Lady-comp is a natural way to take charge of your f…

Started by for.the.love.of.fruit

0 Sep 25

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service