30 Bananas a Day!

Raw Health (1,273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excess carbs turning into fat

I found an interesting article that explains macronutrients in relation of how they behave in the body.  The author does not seem to be pus…

Started by Passion for Friut

4 Apr 4
Reply by Tobi

Raw Vegan Menstruation

Lately my research on raw veganism has come across a startling side effect that is apparently very common? You can lose your period? What t…

Started by Justyna

0 Apr 1

The Pleasure Trap

Has anyone read this? It's a really interesting book by two Vegan doctors - Douglas Lisle and Alan Goldhamer. Anyway, here is a YouTube lin…

Started by mathyou

14 Apr 1
Reply by mathyou

Sleep suggestions

Howdy y'all. I would like to know as many opinions as possible.  I've been going to sleep 8pm-9pm for the past 6 weeks that I've been on…

Started by Bernard De Klerk

4 Mar 29
Reply by Bernard De Klerk

Acne/Bloating- Caused by Stress?

Hey guys, My healthy has seemed to take a sudden decline within the past few months- my two main symptoms are breakouts and bloating. My s…

Started by Quincy Leah

2 Mar 29
Reply by Quincy Leah

Teeth seeming yellower?

I've recently (about a month) switched my toothpaste from a normal store brand to a flouride/bleach free Tooth Powder by Ecodent. *Which is…

Started by GardenGirl

1 Mar 28
Reply by Augusto Guerrero

Did anyone else get sick off and on for weeks when starting 801010?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else got sick (flu like symptoms, EXTREMELY runny nose non-stop..but clear not yellow, mild coughing…

Started by Alexandra Gurley

10 Mar 28
Reply by Alexandra Gurley

Scared *8less about vegan teeth

Hi all One of my family members that works for an orthodontist [for 13 years now] claimed that my teeth are very likely to become a heaven…

Started by Bernard De Klerk

32 Mar 26
Reply by Bernard De Klerk

Pale Blue Dry Cracked Lips 24/7

I seem to have dry lips every single second of every single day.  When I am cold they turn whitish blue and get cracked even worse.  Drinki…

Started by Sarah Gwinn

4 Mar 24
Reply by Sarah Gwinn

Thyroid, Hashimoto's

Hey everyone! Is anyone dealing with Hashimoto's? Here's my story in short: overweight teen/early adult > lost 76lbs in 2009 w/low-fat,…

Started by Shellie

38 Mar 24
Reply by Purna Bhattacharya

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

portlyfatty is now friends with Katie Ann and Fully Raw Vegan Grace
9 minutes ago
portlyfatty commented on portlyfatty's video
10 minutes ago
Derek Tan added a discussion to the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
12 minutes ago
Greenman joined Alananana's group
21 minutes ago
Derek Tan replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
27 minutes ago
Patricija Arsenjuk posted a photo
45 minutes ago
Meghann Mercer replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
46 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
51 minutes ago
JoberrySweetnRaw replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
57 minutes ago
Kevin George replied to Karla Escalante's discussion calorie intake and studies
1 hour ago
Erin Reese replied to jojojnr's discussion first few days in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
1 hour ago
Kevin George replied to Sarah Rebecca's discussion Scared to Eat More!
1 hour ago
Brandin Shaeffer posted a status
"3 days to recover from the damage done in vegas. had cow's cheese enchilada & was violently ill for about 12 hours. not proud of that :("
1 hour ago
Adam Mc replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
1 hour ago
Kevin George replied to Mar's discussion OPINIONS? on Corn flakes, lentils, pop corn and some other stuff
1 hour ago
Adam Mc replied to Meghann Mercer's discussion Chronic Pain and this lifestyle?
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service