30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,788)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

banana island question.

what are the next best fruits to do a banana island ( mono fuit day) on? what works for you guys? or what have you heard to be good??? :)

Started by Rosie Willow

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Alison Olhava

Brazilian message to the world

Please vote in this video which will be presented in one of the major conferences on the environment, the "Rio +20", in Brazil soon! This i…

Started by Rangel de Castro

0 Apr 30, 2012

Sweet corn

Can you eat this raw? Does anyone? I just did and it didn't taste very different to cooked sweet corn.

Started by Dean Barnes

6 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Fruitpixie

Fat consumption: too little?

Hello! Since beginning this diet 3 weeks ago, I've lost my appetite for overt fat foods. I used to want several avocados in a day and would…

Started by Francesca

8 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Milos Stepita

water fast

the other day i did not feel like eating anything. wa thinking about fasting but i did not because i realy dont know that much about.  does…

Started by rick

7 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Scorpio55

Natalie Portman Black Swan Diet

All she ate, to lose weight, for a long long time, she says, for this movie was carrots and almonds.     How is it possible not to have sug…

Started by MADO

65 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Rowena Black

HELP, I'm losing ALL my muscle on this fruit diet!

Yeah, right...lol! Fruit and Strength Youtube Channel                          

Started by Mike Vlasaty/Fruit and Strength

30 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Josh Phillips

When you slip, how best to pick back up?

Well I made it 18 days 100% HCRV... My original plan was 2 weeks so I was happy to go that far. Only reason I slipped was I ended up at din…

Started by Tifore

10 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Tifore

Orange Juice vs. Eating Intact Oranges

I am curious. Oranges have always been slightly more difficult for me to digest than other fruits. I think this applies to many people. It…

Started by Francesca

0 Apr 29, 2012

nausea - detox? dizziness - cooked food shock?

ok, so i have been doing REALLY well on the raw diet the past couple weeks. I have been feeling great, and I have a ton of energy. But yest…

Started by Erika F

0 Apr 29, 2012

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Vegetable Police posted a video

Mark Sisson makes fun of Popular VEGAN YouTubers.

Mark Sisson, author of The Primal Blueprint recently took to YouTube to make fun of all the popular vegan YouTubers. Mark eats a lot of meat and says bacon i...
7 minutes ago
Buddah Dylan posted videos
7 minutes ago
ﻻan mangostan posted a video
8 minutes ago
Chelsea posted a video

DivaCup Review {Slightly Explicit}

Hey, you. Here is my open and honest experience with using the DivaCup as an alternative to tampons! Instagram and Twitter @obsessed_vegan I love your questi...
9 minutes ago
Dean C Clifford replied to Fruity Mamma's discussion Canada.. in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
37 minutes ago
Humane.Marie replied to Apple Blossom's discussion Anyone from eastern Canada? in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
52 minutes ago
Humane.Marie replied to Fruity Mamma's discussion Canada.. in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
54 minutes ago
Humane.Marie is now friends with Primal Rich, Briksha Agarwal, Stefan Nieuwoudt and 3 more
1 hour ago
Elizabeth Harvey and Julian Montinaro are now friends
1 hour ago
Elizabeth Harvey commented on Elizabeth Harvey's photo
1 hour ago
Zeus Loréz replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Backing up 80/10/10 book with scientific evidence
2 hours ago
h2om posted a status
2 hours ago
Profile IconJane Blackmon, Anna Wagner, JF Baker and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
4 hours ago
Randy Raw commented on Olive Fruitvegan's group Where is fruit paradise?
4 hours ago
Randy Raw commented on Mindaugas BananaHoover's group Costa Rica 80 10 10
4 hours ago
Matthias replied to Matthias's discussion tooth enamel/ sensitive Teeth
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service