30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,825)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bursts of creativity on 80/10/10

Has anybody experienced a crazy rush of creativity on this diet? It's my second month following this lifestyle. I'd been in a funk writing…

Started by Tesseract

0 May 10, 2012

Durian okay to eat on 80/10/10?

Hi! Today marks the 3rd day I successfully went 100% raw cold turkey on the 80/10/10 diet advised by Dr. Grahamn, and I'm never looking bac…

Started by Jennifer Mia

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Mia

fatty sweet fruits

are kiwi fruits too fatty to eat in the morning? im thinking food combination wise. will they take too long to digest, so that bananas and…

Started by sannabanna

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by sannabanna

Entire (100%) Abstinence

I'm a member of Alcoholics Anonymous, which is one of the reasons I'm anonymous.  Lee Mack is an alias.  I'm anonymous for the reasons expl…

Started by Lee Mack

0 May 10, 2012

Great news!!!

Around 2 and a half months ago I asked for recipes for cooked vegan food because my (meat every night) husband wanted to start feeling bett…

Started by Happy Raw Vegan

4 May 10, 2012
Reply by Happy Raw Vegan

Pink Eye / conjunctivitis....HELP!!! I NEED A REMEDY ASAP!!!

My left eye is swollen, it is about to start on the right eye too...The last time i can remember having this, was years ago when I still wa…

Started by Sandra

6 May 10, 2012
Reply by kindvibe

Raw Foods That Hurt Your Thyroid

Started by Neytiri

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by kindvibe

Raw pirates and Aris LaTham

Love this guy. Check out ALL of his videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vquMd1ywh7g

Started by Carter Linden

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

Raw Kids

Are there any publications that are kid friendly and explain the benefits of a raw diet? Without all of the reasons to avoid meat and dairy…

Started by Nik Neymlis

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Nik Neymlis

New to this - what's the word on vegetables?

How do they fit in? Or do they?

Started by Nik Neymlis

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Colleen

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ali Washington posted a blog post
33 minutes ago
freezwifi sma posted a status
2 hours ago
Profile Iconfreezwifi sma and freezwifiz smaz joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
freezwifiz smaz posted a status
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Mainstream Media Squirming For Being Called Out On Their Decades of Lies #evolution #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2ezO49j"
12 hours ago
""​Incredible" Republic Intel Update - October 24, 2016 #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2dE4nQQ"
14 hours ago
Άλς commented on Άλς's photo
15 hours ago
Stephen Kirschner posted videos
16 hours ago
Dr.Wilco posted a video

''Your Original Health'' with Dr. Wilco

Please take a moment to explore with me your 'Original Health' path. A direction that will 'Free' you of your addictions and 'Poor Health. Empower your-Self ...
16 hours ago
Wippe posted a video

A vlog that turned into recipe video..mostly! Here is how to make these pancakes: -Get yourself a teflon pan! It's great, trust me! -Gather the woods for oat...
16 hours ago
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a video

Pick a Fruit

One fruit to live on for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pineapple, banana, mango, papaya, apricots? I would pick mamey sapote, my favorite fruit. I...
16 hours ago
Ben Trovato posted a video

Dr. Oz - Worst Of The Food Industry

This is the definitive video on Dr. Mehmet Oz. Here we will take a humorous look at the way he "practices" medicine by providing nutrition and diet misinformation. This guy is the king of diet and supplement gimmicks. He is such a jackass that I…
16 hours ago
ednshell replied to Amanda Giorno's discussion HELP - my caffeine addiction
16 hours ago
"WikiLeaks: Donna Brazile Shreds Obama Economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2eBI3Vv"
17 hours ago
Ashley Ma posted a discussion
18 hours ago
Ashley Ma posted a status
"Anyone going to Thailand after Christmas?? Pm me!!!!"
18 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service