30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Supermarket Juices and Smoothies

What are your thoughts on Supermarket juice, how can you tell if its good or not.  I see Alot of juices that  have fruit juice concentrate.…

Started by Morgie Mckeown

5 May 9, 2012
Reply by Morgie Mckeown

Birth control - NFP

Hey there!I already found some topics about natural birth control here, but i didnt found out exactly how to do the methods taught by NFP (…

Started by Eduardo Corassa

28 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kotryna

Do I wait it out? Or do I seek a Naturopaths help?

Hi my fruity friends, Its been 2 months now eating hcrv and overall I am so happy.  I know thats not that long, but considering that I went…

Started by Peaches

17 May 9, 2012
Reply by Milos Stepita

Curious where your frozen durian comes from?

If you live in Australia or Canada, it probably comes from Sunshine International's factory in Chanthaburi Thailand. Last week Rob and I we…

Started by Durianwriter

3 May 9, 2012
Reply by Durianwriter

Is there something you guys eat that Dr. Graham does not approve of?

Are there any 811 cheat foods you guys indulge in rarely or often? Or is everyone pure 811er? Like what do you guys do if you are hungry…

Started by MADO

72 May 9, 2012
Reply by ednshell

Brown rice or bottled juice?

I ran out of fruit and work today and those were my choices. I opted for the juice. After reading the ingredients I'm not sure I made the r…

Started by KKG

26 May 9, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

30BAD Video Chat Room - http://tinychat.com/30bad

See you there!

Started by Phillip Konn

4 May 9, 2012
Reply by Janna Bannanna

Enzymes - the ones in 'living' food vs the ones our body makes

In most of the reading I have done on raw food one the ideas that is  prominent is that of the presence of enzymes in the food and the dest…

Started by ali8un

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by ali8un

Promoting Vegan, but holding back on HCRV

I've been trying to spread the vegan word to a few family members in particular, but they look at me like I'm crazy as I eat a ten banana s…

Started by Brian

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by Brian

Spouses who cook food

How do you keep cravings at bay when the house smells delicious? Right now I'm eating apples and trying to fill up so I just won't be hung…

Started by Nik Neymlis

9 May 9, 2012
Reply by Myca

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Arwen17 replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
8 hours ago
Maddi groves replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
23 hours ago
Maddi groves replied to z a b's discussion Does Sungazing Damage the Eyes?
23 hours ago
steve replied to z a b's discussion Does Sungazing Damage the Eyes?
yesterday
Bluesky commented on Raw Music's group Vienna Meetup
yesterday
Bluesky joined Raw Music's group
yesterday
Dr.Wilco posted a video

I AM VEGAN AND YES, I AM JUDGING YOU

Hello Banana worshipers!! I am bringing this video to all of you as I would like to know what you think or feel about this girl expressing something that many do not dare to mention or bring to our attention. So if you are Raw, a Vegan or non-Vegan…
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted videos
yesterday
Profile IconKELEN FRANCO and Klara Petrova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
steve replied to z a b's discussion Does Sungazing Damage the Eyes?
Friday
Profile IconKanerva, Arisa Moloney - Street, Vicki and 3 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Lola Maria's discussion Looking for some new vegan friends!
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez replied to Arwen17's discussion So how much do you guys exercise per day? (to keep from gaining weight)
Thursday
Ben Trovato posted a status
"New videos coming!!"
Thursday
Arwen17 posted discussions
Wednesday
Samantha Marie Alvarez joined Lia Mack's group
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service