30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,855)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going to Florida! Traveling through Jacksonville, Micanopy, Fernandina Beach, Gainesville, Brooker & Miami

Hey my fruity friends :) I need some advice of where to get fruit in those parts listed above. Also if there's anything worth seeing / doin…

Started by Heather Bhagat

9 May 9, 2012
Reply by Heather Bhagat

Unborn Foetus in Medication

Turns out, there have been traces of unborn foetus' in medication going out of China.  Apparently, it boost stamina... I don't know about y…

Started by Emi Sky

3 May 9, 2012
Reply by PK

What can I do for my teeth?

A number of things are going on at once: I've got cavities and my teeth are crowded. My wisdom teeth have been coming in and are pushing th…

Started by Tinah

22 May 9, 2012
Reply by todayisforever

How I feel when someone tells me they are going on a low carb diet...

http://youtu.be/r4-lq2-LmLo

Started by HellaVegan18

3 May 9, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

Recent research continues to support The China Study.

The China Study continues to withstand the test of time as old and recent research regularly supports the health benefits of a plant-based…

Started by Chris

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Via

How do you get your B-12?

I was wondering how you guys get your vitamin B-12. Meat and dairy eaters get an adequate supply naturally from their diet, but apparently…

Started by Greg The Greek!

36 May 9, 2012
Reply by Peter Csere

Dealing with lonelyness. We can all beat it.

Hello,  well let me start with this websides: 30bananasaday.com  fruitapeel.ning.com skype;)  plus is there a frugivore or vegans by your…

Started by Fruit fly

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

organic fruit ?

Hi guys i just started the 80-10-10 diet. I am from southamerica i know you can find a lot of different fruits, very delicious, but the pro…

Started by Milagros Herrera

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by antonio hip

but who am i now..?

Before the big change that 811 brought about nearly four years ago I was confused about everything, I used to partake in a lot ov drugs and…

Started by Gareth king

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Catherine

College - Which Nutrition Degree to Pick?

I've been thinking about I want to do to for a career when I'm older and it would be awesome to help people with their health to follow low…

Started by Heather Bhagat

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Eli

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

Profile IconAgaricy, VeganStew, Aster Grossim and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Chris F posted discussions
1 hour ago
Chris F replied to Kelin's discussion What's the most annoying thing anyone has said to you about your diet?
1 hour ago
Peter replied to Chloe's discussion Factory Farming
2 hours ago
VeganS***Blog replied to VeganS***Blog's discussion Alternative to Boar bristle brush?
2 hours ago
Chloe posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Amy and Chris F are now friends
10 hours ago
Chris F replied to Bar B Sunshine's discussion Making new in friends in Chicago! in the group Chicago & other Midwesterners
11 hours ago
Chris F replied to Jane Jensen's discussion Where to buy in the group Chicago & other Midwesterners
12 hours ago
Chris F joined par's group
12 hours ago
Chris F joined Bite Size Vegan's group
12 hours ago
Chris F joined Marina's group
12 hours ago
Chris F replied to RawGreenAmber's discussion University: the question of dropping out. in the group Not Playing your game
12 hours ago
Chris F joined Rawgasm's group
12 hours ago
Chris F replied to Taylee's discussion Tiny Acne Bumps on Forehead and Side of Face
12 hours ago
Spiffy Barbarella posted a status
"Day 5 into Rt4. Moral of the story so far: Fill up on fruit!"
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service