30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (17,585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

better way to clean out smoothie containers?

I've been using these fabulous liter nalgene bottles to store my smoothies and take them with me to class/wherever on the go, and lately t…

Started by Mandy Walker

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Windlord

Job that is bad for your health and person or being broke

I really need advice, i´ve been looking over next month and since i have to change my tires, i have to pay medical bills from last month, i…

Started by Karen Valkyrja Birgisdóttir

34 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Gareth king

McDougall On Sleep

I've personally found that the more sleep I have the better I feel. When I left my job and started getting more sleep I noticed a huge diff…

Started by Liam G

18 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Adam

Anybody else eat Baby Food??

I mean the jarred stuff people shovel into their babies.   I know, I know. It's not raw, optimal, etc. etc. and I can't imagine getting suf…

Started by Estefanía

25 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Mark

The REAL Reason I'm Vegan: I HATE PLANTS!!!

So most of you have probably heard the argument "plants suffer the same way animals do so I should still eat meat!!!" or something similar.…

Started by Chris Randall

13 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Phillip Konn

3 delicious durian recipes!!

http://gastrawnomica.com/2011/12/01/oh-my-sweet-sweet-durian/ Hi guys! I'm in my durian kick right now, so I've been experimenting a lot wi…

Started by Priscilla

0 Dec 2, 2011

XMas!! What do you guys make for Xmas dinner??

Hi everyone,    I was just wandering what everyone has for Xmas dinner?  Do you make anything different or stick to the fruit?   Do you fin…

Started by Steph

19 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Mike Vass

Which blender?

Tis about time I invested in a blender...any suggestions on which one does the trick? I'm in the UK..so preferably one that exists and is r…

Started by Holi

35 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by SatchFan

Hot water for nut milk extraction = still raw?

I have noticed that the traditional way to extract coconut milk in many Asian countries, is to let the meat soak in hot water before strain…

Started by Anders Elfstrand

2 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Diospyros

Just for Fun!

I came across these two videos while teaching my pre-schoolers.   They are so cute and I'm pretty sure this DidiPop company may or may not…

Started by Mango Meg

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Mandy Walker

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Jacqueline@herhealthystrides and Chris Nova are now friends
6 minutes ago
FruityGirl :) joined Karmyn's group
10 minutes ago
Dusty replied to Denise Larsson's discussion Itchy rashes all over my body
12 minutes ago
Marko Karbevski replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion What video games have you played?
44 minutes ago
Marko Karbevski replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion What video games have you played?
45 minutes ago
46 minutes ago
Marko Karbevski replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion Can DR please post a video response to this talk of George Carlin [the arogance in it is immense or maybe i've misunderstood it?]?
46 minutes ago
Craig Plunkett replied to VeganInNorway's discussion Avocado pit in smoothie
50 minutes ago
Profile IconRaymond Keattch, Jenny Stjärnstoff Linderoth, Maja and 18 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
57 minutes ago
Craig Plunkett replied to Marko Karbevski's discussion Can DR please post a video response to this talk of George Carlin [the arogance in it is immense or maybe i've misunderstood it?]?
1 hour ago
Jenny Stjärnstoff Linderoth posted a photo
1 hour ago
Maja joined Eva (aka sharks having fun)'s group
1 hour ago
Maja joined llll's group
1 hour ago
Maja joined TheBananaGirl's group
1 hour ago
Maja posted a status
"Happy that I joined :)"
1 hour ago