30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADVERTS: Loving ? or UnLoving ?

Advertising and marketing have been around now for years on the T.V. screens and billboards e.c.t. ... and now they have made there way on…

Started by Perry Haldenby

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by eventhorizon

How To Get "Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality" For Free

Hey guys. Some of you have probably heard that I'm coming out with a new book in print and ebook format, "Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality…

Started by Andrew

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Where to start?

I'm worried about what will happen when I start come Saturday. I am diabetic and the one this the Dr. told me was if I wanted to eat banana…

Started by Varuka

31 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Slim

Fruit shopping in NYC!

Does anybody have any suggestions for places to buy produce in Manhattan?? I recently discovered the Manhattan Fruit Exchange in Chelsea Ma…

Started by Erika F

0 Apr 10, 2012

Lfhc vegan Au pair??

Hi i have been living 801010 For a while And fully thrive on it. I am An au pair right now though for rent money issues and the problem is…

Started by Milly

0 Apr 10, 2012

WILL EATING COOKED PLAIN SWEET POTATOES & STEAMED VEGETABLES HURT MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL?

Does anyone know if eating cooked plain sweet potatoes and or steamed vegetables (such as brocoli, green beans, spaghetti squash) will hurt…

Started by Jessica

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Van Boughner

Can You Carb-Up For Pain?

Hey guys...I'm having major tooth pain right now.  I feel like I'm going to need to get rid of my wisdom teeth but I'd like to be able to m…

Started by Mera/Feather Story

7 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by brad

So many ?'s!! What to eat late at night?

I have a bit of a problem due to my work schedule.  I am a server in a restaurant and I work 5 to 6 days a week, mostly nights, and sometim…

Started by Peaches

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by cloudyknight

been away for awhile

Hello all, been away for awhile and getting back to being more vigilant with my diet. Starting today I'll be using cron-o-meter again and w…

Started by David Neale

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Windlord

Are we eating too MANY calories??

I think not, but this guy seems to think so. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_mjpuMZQIA&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_rev-rn-1r-7-HM What's e…

Started by Ben

116 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Maria Paula Estela

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Manka replied to Dougie From Scotland's discussion Healthy ways to add more flavour to a bowl of plain brown rice.
46 minutes ago
Jane Jensen and Melissa are now friends
46 minutes ago
geuiltt allen posted a status
"W6754380R9978A0910-4TZ59467"
51 minutes ago
Profile Icongeuiltt allen, Susan C. Peer, Shar Card and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
55 minutes ago
xMittensx posted a photo
2 hours ago
Dominic Speirs replied to Kelly Gore's discussion Eyesight getting worse on vegan diet?
2 hours ago
xMittensx posted a status
"Where are the best spots for cheap and ripe fruits in Amsterdam and Nijmegen? What's the usual price of bananas and dates in NL? Help?!?"
2 hours ago
Buddah Dylan commented on Bryan's group Youtubers
3 hours ago
Susan C. Peer posted a status
"nice day"
3 hours ago
Buddah Dylan replied to Haylie Grayson's discussion Reaching Ideal Body Weight
3 hours ago
Fruit is Fuel replied to Fruit is Fuel's discussion My Before & After Photos
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Shar Card posted a status
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
Nakd Nutrition commented on cody wallace's blog post HCRV has failed, LCHF has failed, not losing any weight. NEED HELP!
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service