30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,874)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

msg in braggs liquid aminos....oh come on.

listen....i found out that braggs is has way too much sodium anyway so it has to go from my diet...however, i am horrified that they've mad…

Started by toots

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Peter Csere

from cook to raw??

if cooked diet u eat 1000, to maintain how much can you eat on raw`

Started by SassyCat

0 May 11, 2012

the squatty potty!

have any of you guys tried it? if so, would you give it a thumbs up? http://squattypotty.com/

Started by sannabanna

19 May 10, 2012
Reply by sannabanna

A perfectly healthy body?

To me, a perfectly healthy woman doesn't have a trace of cellulite. Am I wrong about this? Because if cellulite is there it means that th…

Started by Lilah D.

34 May 10, 2012
Reply by Fruit fly

Where are Durians in season in october?

Is there any place where Durians are in season in October? I am planning to travel in october, but want to go to a place where i can get Du…

Started by Elisa Oras

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Elisa Oras

HELP!!

So I have been doing really well, and due to stress with exams I fell of the wagon with some pasta with herbs and bread, mmmm I'm so annoye…

Started by Stephanie Flynn

3 May 10, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Flynn

Shhh, if you listen, you can hear your body talking, what's it saying?

http://onefruitatatime.com/blogs/getting-to-know-your-body/

Started by Victoria

0 May 10, 2012

Bursts of creativity on 80/10/10

Has anybody experienced a crazy rush of creativity on this diet? It's my second month following this lifestyle. I'd been in a funk writing…

Started by Tesseract

0 May 10, 2012

Durian okay to eat on 80/10/10?

Hi! Today marks the 3rd day I successfully went 100% raw cold turkey on the 80/10/10 diet advised by Dr. Grahamn, and I'm never looking bac…

Started by Jennifer Mia

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Mia

fatty sweet fruits

are kiwi fruits too fatty to eat in the morning? im thinking food combination wise. will they take too long to digest, so that bananas and…

Started by sannabanna

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by sannabanna

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

Latest Activity

h2om posted photos
3 hours ago
Islandwatergirl replied to Cristina's discussion Banana smoothie goes off when i take it to work?
4 hours ago
Jackie Sauless and Dhamma Will are now friends
4 hours ago
Clear replied to Clear's discussion Vegan Living - internet marketing? Vegan Money.
5 hours ago
Clear replied to Clear's discussion Vegan Living - internet marketing? Vegan Money.
5 hours ago
ednshell replied to Clear's discussion Vegan Living - internet marketing? Vegan Money.
5 hours ago
ednshell commented on Trey Abernethy's photo
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Trey Abernethy's photo was featured
7 hours ago
Profile IconIslandwatergirl and Jennica joined 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"USA News Is FAKED!! PROOF!! Green screens, CGI & Crisis Actors EXPOSED!! #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2a3VT2a"
12 hours ago
Gousti Fruit replied to Vegan4peace's discussion PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS MESSAGE TO FREELEE (supermeat is not okay)
14 hours ago
Vegan4peace commented on RawDad's photo
yesterday
Vegan4peace replied to Vegan4peace's discussion PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS MESSAGE TO FREELEE (supermeat is not okay)
yesterday
Sandro Lobo replied to Jessica's discussion FRUIT SUGAR IS MAKING MY GUT CANDIDA/YEAST WORSE, PLEASE GIVE ADVICE!!
yesterday

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service