30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (18,940)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stevia

I've been doing an almost all raw fruits and vegetables for about 3 weeks now and feeling good.  I do still drink 1 cup of coffee on most d…

Started by John lepore

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Windlord

Anyone thinking about going to fruitstock?

I'm currently on the fence about it, but it does sound fun.  Convince me its worth the price :P

Started by Kenntacular

9 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by mel marley

What's your job?

Hey guys,  I was just wondering the occupations of the members of this site. How do you make money and/or support yourself? I'm at a cros…

Started by Hunnydew Sunshine

50 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Danni Patti

for the ladies: did your moontime (periods) disappeared total with 811?

i am wondering if there are some women who had a incredible horrible moontime (red flag, periods, ...) with a lot of blood loss, awfully!!!…

Started by luna

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

Trying to calm down, and am still anxious and agitated! what do you now do?

So, I had been 100% raw, except for a few peices of bread, about 10 slices in two days... and my mother says something to me that doens't m…

Started by RawSonny

34 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Billie

Green smoothies not optimal? What do you think of this?

From happyherbivore.com "When I was at HTLA, delicious green smoothie in my hand, Dr. T. Colin Campbell told me not to drink them. I was…

Started by Luis Medrano

52 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by melonhead

Growing food! Maximizing $/Space? HELP!!!

I'm currently living in Wisconsin and have about 25 by 60 feet of land outside and about half that in a basement. I want to grow foods to s…

Started by wataFruit

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by GrapeNut

Help with growing food! Maximizing $/space

I'm currently living in Wisconsin and have about 25 by 60 feet of land outside and about half that in a basement. I want to grow foods to s…

Started by wataFruit

0 Mar 3, 2012

Organic vs non-organic - who has noticed a change?

It's something that's playing on my mind lately.  Dr Graham says it makes a BIG difference. I have beem alarmed to read about pesticides in…

Started by kate

18 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by kate

Rambutan

Rambutans are available at my local Shop-Rite for $9.99 / pound. Since no one buys them at that price, they end up in the reduced produce s…

Started by Eliot W. Collins

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Traci

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service