30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (18,684)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NY and West Coast Raw Fooders :D

Hi there, First of all, let me introduce myself: I'm Natalia from Spain, I'm 27 and I've been vegetarian for about 2 years now. After the f…

Started by Natalia Maella

0 Feb 17, 2012

I don't always buy organic, especially when it's not GMO and I don't eat the peel... this article makes me rethink!

http://organic-thoughts.hubpages.com/hub/Find-out-what-chemicals-are-present-in-our-favorite-fruits-and-vegetables-and-why-should-we-eat-th

Started by IzaOr

5 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by IzaOr

too many toiletry items

how many people have minimized the amount of cosmetics and toiletry item they use? mine are a bottle of dr. bronners castile soap(washing a…

Started by rick

18 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by rick

Waiting for it to be Ripe

I am hoping to get some suggestions from those of you that have been 80-10-10 for a while. I live in a small town in Central Texas and alth…

Started by Tiffany

3 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Tiffany

Problems starting out - is this normal?

I've been doing mostly raw for about two weeks, now - my only cooked food being rice to make up for some of the calories - and I've been 10…

Started by TryxNova

31 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Raini Pachak

Are Bananas BAD for people with MS?

Hello everyone!   Ironically, this is my first post on this site (of hopefully many), and the subject title might seem at odds with the sit…

Started by Sean F

25 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Sean F

I'm scared to eat.

OK. So back when I went raw the first time, which is about five years ago now, I used to eat the same things every day, in large quantities…

Started by Roxanne

12 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Roxanne

Fresh Dates! How long do they last??

Hey guys! I just received some lovely dates from the Bautista Family and they are so gooey and moist looking, unlike dates that I have boug…

Started by DearHeart

8 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by DearHeart

I need fast detoxing tips for 811, fall of the wagon and being punished hard times with a cold, gasses and headaches

Important lesson learned: go find ripe fruit somewhere... and don’t eat bread... So I had an event in Brussels last weekend and I could onl…

Started by Jelle

18 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Sean big Sexy Rich Ⓥ

First day on Cron-O-Meter! 8.3/80.7/11 Hells yea!!!

Only problem is that I under caloried! I thought I was fine, but thinking back I did walk around to do errands before breakfast. I ran out…

Started by Datiger

0 Feb 16, 2012

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Holly Lindsey posted a discussion
17 minutes ago
Peter Csere replied to chocolatey's discussion WEIGHT GAIN & HOW LONG WILL IT LAST???
25 minutes ago
Peter Csere replied to Lady Stardust's discussion Rice on raw till 4 pm
30 minutes ago
Samantha Valentine joined Tesseract's group
38 minutes ago
Samantha Valentine replied to Sarah Adams's discussion Introductions in the group Alberta 811
47 minutes ago
Samantha Valentine joined Sarah Adams's group
51 minutes ago
Samantha Valentine replied to SereneWithin's discussion Vegan Doctor opens Clinic in Edmonton in the group Raw Canucks
55 minutes ago
Samantha Valentine joined Casandra Willis's group
57 minutes ago
Aggs posted a status
"First day of school…raw morning, celebrating tonight - not raw!"
1 hour ago
Profile IconSamantha Valentine, WillowR, shafali kharb and 15 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Lady Stardust replied to Lady Stardust's discussion Rice on raw till 4 pm
1 hour ago
Juuso Simpanen posted a video

What i eat in a day Raw Till 4 style

What i eat in a day Raw Till 4 style to stay lean and fit. Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fruitarian-Fitness/300937770086275 Instagram @fruitarianfi...
1 hour ago
Get RAw VEGan posted a video
1 hour ago
Elena Inspires posted a video

DIY: WATERMELON SHOES!

♥ Hope you all enjoy this tutorial!! I had such a blast making these! I'm going to rock my watermelon obsession even more! Share this video with your family ...
1 hour ago
Airin Oluwapelumi posted a video

Day 1 of the 14 day fully raw challenge

I just launched my new blog it hardly has anything posted on it but I will be updating it this week!! check it out! NEW BLOG: Airinoluwa.com Twitter: https:/...
1 hour ago
Sunshine posted a video
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service