30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,704)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Nightshades (tomatoes and peppers): yes or no?

I ponder yet another subject, which is debated here. Before I went completely raw, I had 2 days a week in which I ate completely raw (unfo…

Started by Athena

32 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

"eat lots of fat!" - gym website

Man I just sent my resume to a gym this today who was looking for a morning receptionist. I thought it might be cool because I'd be done by…

Started by Invisible

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Dovima

what are the best and worst fruit combos

For someone who doesnt care for mono meals what fruit combos should I stay away from? And what are some of your favorites? Thanks for sha…

Started by Amelia Swan

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Barnaby Hodges

What is Mexico like for fruit?!

I live in England and the fruit here isn't great (quality wise and price), but I'm managing. :)In December I have to go to Mexico for two w…

Started by Crystal Edwards

0 Jun 11, 2012

Check up your Cron-o-meter dates

Today I had: - 2016 kcal / 2560 kcal (79%) - 23,9 g /64.0 g protein (37%) -513,4 g/ 512 g carbs =100% goal :D - Fat 11,9 g / 28,4 (42%) -6…

Started by Kenichisan

0 Jun 11, 2012

where is the best place to live HCRV??

My boyfriend and I want to move out of Upstate NY. Our original plan was to move down to Wilmington, NC. This was before we decided to beco…

Started by Amanda Lee

64 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Hilly

BEST CITY TO LIVE - Suggestions?

Suggestions for the best city in the world to live (in a country other than USA*) for a: fruitarian, computer engineer, who's also gay?…

Started by _verde_

27 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Athena

How to get fat on juice fasts.

When ever we starve we are gonna BINGE!  Nothing personal against this lady, just highlighting this common mistake perpetuated by 'gurus'…

Started by DURIANRIDER

5 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Trevor Smith

801010 to cure cancer ?

what do you reckon guys - as the gerson diet is something like 90/05/05  and its the most successful diet for cancer on the planet do you r…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ

6 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Dovima

Tried my first jackfruit today! Is it similar to durian?

So I've seen these before in the Asian market and I always wondered what the prickly giants were like.   The one I got had a sort of very m…

Started by Chris P.

4 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Chris P.

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

RawVeganGamer replied to Barefoot Wildchild's discussion Baby breastfed by vegan mother died
10 minutes ago
Sophie Black replied to Joe Pardy's discussion Finding UK batch fruit suppliers
13 minutes ago
RawVeganGamer replied to Bite Size Vegan's discussion In Defense of Cecil the Lion's Killer
46 minutes ago
Persimmon Eater replied to Eveline Dowling's discussion Why did I just binge???
1 hour ago
Persimmon Eater replied to Rawgasm's discussion Steve Jobs was a Pescatarian (fish eater) and he got Cancer.
2 hours ago
Profile IconAmanda Hasty, Bella Rosebery, Hadran and 5 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Ab3604 replied to Ab3604's discussion Metabolic damage: what is going on?
2 hours ago
Karolina Górkiewicz is now friends with Cyril and Kilian
3 hours ago
Bethany Barnett posted a discussion
3 hours ago
JMC posted a status
"Daydreaming about waking up tomorrow to thousands of mangos at my doorstep!"
4 hours ago
RawVeganGamer posted discussions
5 hours ago
ednshell replied to Rawgasm's discussion Steve Jobs was a Pescatarian (fish eater) and he got Cancer.
5 hours ago
Dr Joberry Sweet replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
5 hours ago
Vegan_V replied to Ab3604's discussion Metabolic damage: what is going on?
6 hours ago
Bella Rosebery replied to Rawgasm's discussion Steve Jobs was a Pescatarian (fish eater) and he got Cancer.
7 hours ago
Bella Rosebery posted a status
"Hi I'm Bella, I'm a RT4 Vegan in New Zealand. Going Vegans the best decision I ever made but I dont know any Vegans here? Wea my Vegans @?"
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service