30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (18,481)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please listen to this song, i promise you'll love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2qKI2Ju9s

Started by Kate

0 Mar 12, 2012

Peppers: poison?

The views regarding pepper seem to be very divided here. For this reason, I'd like very much to hear your thoughts on this: Are peppers poi…

Started by fruitsandnumbers

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Dan Cano

Best Juicer for Leafy Greens??

What type of juicer do you recommend for leafy greens/vegetables?  I feel the need to juice for a bit but have never juiced before so I'm n…

Started by Bristol

32 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

Mango problems

I pick up what looks like a perfectly wonderful mango and find it is rotten inside. Also, some are dark inside like they are bruised. Is th…

Started by Myca

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Leevonne Floren

I have found the cure for our current system...A must watch documentary!!!!!

Granted it is really lengthy but if you break it up over a few days its not so bad. This is absolutely amazing and makes me want to change…

Started by Simply Vegan

4 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by marcus_aurelius

Bodybuilding Raw!!

Banana power has recently allowed me to up my workouts to some crazy intensity. I used to do split body parts per workout, but recently i'v…

Started by Greg The Greek!

23 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Ahimsa

Fruit is good for blood sugar issues?

Here is a vid I just put up. I meet a lot of people that say "Ive got hypo/hyperglycemia but no, Ive never actually had my blood levels che…

Started by DURIANRIDER

53 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Bobbi

What do you eat for fat?

I haven't got my book in yet but I read somewhere that we can't eat oil... I don't like avocodos.  Do you just eat some nuts for fat?  I'm…

Started by KKG

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Glow

B12 & Vit D

I used the Cronometer yesterday and well I got no B12 or Vitiamin D.  There is no sun in Seattle right now so I took my Vitamin D supplemen…

Started by Kisha G.

8 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by FruitAndStarch

Fresh Dates?

I was just wondering... Have any of you wonderful beautiful shining beams of light ever had a FRESH date? I mean not dried, straight from t…

Started by Trevor Gates

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by FruityGirl :)

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Whitney Chao replied to Stephy801010's discussion Studies on the danger of root canals anyone ???? Is an extraction really the only safe way ?
2 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Javier 's discussion Need help and opinions
2 minutes ago
Rihanna Han replied to Rihanna Han's discussion Craving seafood so much! in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
4 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to Get RAw VEGan's discussion faceless people
4 minutes ago
Alex posted a discussion
9 minutes ago
Marina Mares replied to Jade Stone's discussion A Newbie's Cry for Help - No Weight Loss and Criticism from Peers in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
10 minutes ago
Marina Mares replied to Jade Stone's discussion A Newbie's Cry for Help - No Weight Loss and Criticism from Peers in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
12 minutes ago
13 minutes ago
Martin Wright replied to Espirito's discussion From Portugal: I can't digest fat's, help!?
14 minutes ago
BananaStatesofAMERICA! (BSOA) replied to AngelicaIndelicato's discussion My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .
16 minutes ago
Msbunny replied to Javier 's discussion Need help and opinions
31 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Profile IconMarina Mares, Scarlett Taylor and 2 other members joined Anna's group
40 minutes ago
Martin Wright replied to AngelicaIndelicato's discussion My mother fell of the wagon after one year after watching Freelee Help me please. I'm devastated .
42 minutes ago
Javier replied to Javier 's discussion Need help and opinions
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service