30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best time to eat your greens???

So I was originally thinking that it'd be best to eat greens mid day to give more time to digest bc I've heard it's best to have as little…

Started by Michelle Hudasko

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

Brushing Teeth?

Hi,  I have read some places that on a HCLFRV diet, you only need to brush your teeth with water, and that toothpastes are actually very ha…

Started by Kati Sharp

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by Sweetfruitlover

Higher Fat For 16-Year-Old?

Hi! I have been told that, at 16 years old, I should be getting a slightly higher % of fat in my diet (as I'm still probably growing some,…

Started by Kati Sharp

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by Cheryl

Motivation for exercise??

I need motivation, after a long day I can't get off the couch, any ideas to make exercise more fun and enjoyable?  Also what are some of yo…

Started by Caroline Lipiec

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by DURIANRIDER

starch or sugar "I was thinner eating more starch"

Now that I eat more sugar than starch I went from 5'3" 110 lbs to 117 lbs my pants don't fit that part sucks the most! and none of my colit…

Started by Cheytan Wood

3 May 27, 2012
Reply by Cheytan Wood

Frozen Fruits/Veggies?

Hi all! I have been raw/fruitarian for over 6 months now, but recently my parents put me on a 'food budget', haha... So, since frozen is ge…

Started by Kati Sharp

0 May 27, 2012

How much spend you for Greens and Vegetables and How often eat you ?

I bought today again the offers from organic shop, and I get very much for my money. I had Two big Shopping Bags full for 60 euro ; 5 Bags…

Started by Kenichisan

1 May 27, 2012
Reply by Athena

fruit juices 100% and non concentrate

I  know that store bought fruit juice is bad. The girl I nanny drinks SO MUCH juice because her mother doesn't educate herself and is a bit…

Started by SarahLynn Bradley

4 May 27, 2012
Reply by SarahLynn Bradley

Stomach pain, cramps and bloating :(

I know there are tons of discussions out there about bloating and how you should give it time or that it is caused by food combining. But I…

Started by Caroline Lipiec

7 May 27, 2012
Reply by Caroline Lipiec

Paying for calories instead for pounds / kilos

I was thinking about how illogical is to pay for weight of the food, when what we take from the food are calories. If we were paying for ca…

Started by Marina

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Shery

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Lucija Vučak joined L's group
6 minutes ago
Katherine Watson and Ryan Airey are now friends
7 minutes ago
Profile IconTara Summers, Liza savvas, Kas Sommers and 6 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
12 minutes ago
Kim Dutton left a comment for Sun Fruit Dan
24 minutes ago
Bite Size Vegan posted a discussion
36 minutes ago
Glucose junkie posted a video

Food Lush Food Vlog. Fully Raw!!!

Was feeling creative with my phone today and its bloody freezing outside so thought id film what I eat in a day.
1 hour ago
FruityGirl :) posted videos
1 hour ago
DatVegan posted videos
1 hour ago
Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis posted videos
1 hour ago
Sun Fruit Dan posted a video

Why tattoo ink is not vegan and how to get vegan tattoos

I talk about tattoo inks containing ground down burnt animal bones, glycerin, shellac, gelatin and also how you can go about making getting your tattoos done in vegan ink
1 hour ago
Gary High-Fruit replied to Gary High-Fruit's discussion Is Cassey baiting vegans for views? (see these comments on her channel)
1 hour ago
Gary High-Fruit replied to Gary High-Fruit's discussion Is Cassey baiting vegans for views? (see these comments on her channel)
1 hour ago
Immy Amatyakul joined el-bo's group
2 hours ago
Immy Amatyakul commented on Marina's group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
2 hours ago
Immy Amatyakul joined Marina's group
2 hours ago
Immy Amatyakul and Eric Farris are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service