30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (18,956)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To those struggling, having doubts or thinking of eating cooked food...

If you don't already I know I had bowel cancer and chemo sadly. This has now given me a TEMPORARY fructose intolerance. This means I can e…

Started by HellaVegan18

10 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by HellaVegan18

Need some reliable sources about carbohydrates for a research paper.

Hey guys! I'm doing a research paper about low fat, high carb veganism and I'm stuck at the carbohydrate part. I know a lot about it, but I…

Started by Heather Bhagat

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Heather Bhagat

Water Rations

Hey guys, I understand the importance of drinking three liters of water a day. For me, It's much easier to do this if I drink one liter at…

Started by Charlie

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Tough stuff

I love eating this way. I love to grab a bunch of bananas and call it breakfast. I wish there werent SAD foods around. Or, just aromatic co…

Started by Viktoriya

33 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Viktoriya

What to eat when your not feeling well or you want something to settle your stomach?????

I have a lot of problems with getting upset stomachs.  When I was just a vegan I would go to crackers or toast.  And I find myself going ba…

Started by Black Zapote

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Black Zapote

Dr Morse ND

I think he has some interesting points about the lymph system and detox. But What's your views on Dr Morse? 

Started by Jacjooba

31 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Slim

Honeydew with Orange spots?

What's the dilly-yo? What is the meaning of this? It tastes perfectly fine.. nice and sweet. Perfect texture... no difference than the g…

Started by ♥ Love ♥

4 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by The Seeker

Heres a Raw Riddle for ya....

I do not eat cooked food because I am a Raw Vegan.  However today I am a Cooked Vegan, and yet managed to stay 100% Raw today.....Can som…

Started by Matt Willard

4 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Jasmine

80 10 10, 30bad and Woodstock on Serbian TV

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so EXITED ...  This week I am in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, where we are shooting a TV show in which 5 of…

Started by Marina

13 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Marina

Some help identifying this mystery fruit?

Anyone know what this is? It's growing in California, looks tropical.(these aren't my photos, they came from a different forum)

Started by Adam

15 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Melissa, MidwifeMelissaMarks.com

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Johanna Banana replied to Johanna Banana's discussion Traveling the world and want to get to know you!
5 minutes ago
Profile IconCara D, Porcha and 2 other members joined TheBananaGirl's group
7 minutes ago
Cara D and Lynn Panther are now friends
16 minutes ago
Stephy801010 replied to Sage of Dissolution's discussion Unsurprising results
29 minutes ago
Alexis Griffus posted a discussion
40 minutes ago
Alexis Griffus replied to growhealthykids's discussion They called DCS on us for feeding our kids 811 HCLFR VEGAN!! Teacher crosses the line and pays for them to have school lunch against our wishes.
55 minutes ago
Alexis Griffus replied to Sage of Dissolution's discussion Unsurprising results
1 hour ago
Alexis Griffus replied to Moonchild's discussion RT4: Need some help
1 hour ago
mary parikh posted a status
2 hours ago
Profile Iconmary parikh, Vittoria Merlino Dentice, Jeffrey Place and 10 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
Pure Vegan posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Ginny Fox replied to Moonchild's discussion RT4: Need some help
2 hours ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice replied to Victoria M's discussion Raw till four question
2 hours ago
Vittoria Merlino Dentice replied to Jennifer Redinger's discussion Jenny Here! Looking for a Banana Island Buddy???? Vital Advice Appreciated!!!!
2 hours ago
Anja C. and Charlie are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service