30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality Now Available - Get Fast-Action Bonuses

Many of you guys have expressed interest in my new book, Raw Food Weight Loss and Vitality, which I just released today. It's the result of…

Started by Andrew

3 May 20, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Dr Doug on how much is enough

Hi fruities :)   I've seen a lot of posts on here about quantity - mainly focused around calories and I must admit the book originally had…

Started by Jane V Geis

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Athena

Best Smoothie Glass

I was remembering an old post asking were you can get a large drinking glass.  I searched everywhere for one that is atleast a liter and do…

Started by Lucas

17 May 20, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

FAVORITE FRUIT AND VEGGIE OF THE DAY

Dear fruit munchers,  Here's a thread to share some hcrv excitement! Name ONE FRUIT and/ or ONE VEGGIE that you've eaten or will eat toda…

Started by _verde_

149 May 20, 2012
Reply by Lara F ♥

100% Raw May Challenge!

So I'm ready, really ready this time, to succeed at a 100% raw challenge. I've done months raw before but I always have an excuse to cave i…

Started by Janna Bannanna

23 May 20, 2012
Reply by Janna Bannanna

purple bananaaa :O !

i blended some banana earlier today then frizzed them to have later on and after 3 hrs they became purple brownish ! im gonna attache its p…

Started by niloofar

9 May 20, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

How much fruit?

My main obstacle is that I either have too much fruit in the house and it goes bad or not enough and I end up eating my boyfriend's cooked…

Started by Gwendolyn Eve Hill

14 May 20, 2012
Reply by Jenn Birder

which one is this and how do i know when its ripe?

Hi there everyone, I bought some lovely looking persimons/sharon fruits a few days ago but they did not specify in the store what kind they…

Started by pink lady Apple

4 May 20, 2012
Reply by gvn2fly kristin

Dates??!!

I would like to know, what else can I do with dates?  I have some dried dates and they have been sitting in my fridge forever.  I don't kno…

Started by Evalina

15 May 20, 2012
Reply by Sweetfruitlover

DR. GRAHAM GOES TO WASHINGTON, D.C.

I only wish!!!  The Obamas would definitely welcome this program.  But what about the rest of the loud mouth lard arses that drink until th…

Started by ORGANIC811LFRV

4 May 20, 2012
Reply by ORGANIC811LFRV

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Paula and Yana are now friends
10 minutes ago
Paula replied to Paula's discussion New member in Chicago
10 minutes ago
DatVegan posted a status
"It's sad to see others let people control their lives and MINDS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjbKm2mEec"
19 minutes ago
DatVegan posted a status
"It's sad to see friends let other control their lives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjbKm2mEec"
20 minutes ago
DatVegan and Carson McQuarrie are now friends
36 minutes ago
Peter commented on Simple Jay's video
49 minutes ago
Peter replied to Kirsty Stewart's discussion Foods that lower high blood pressure?
57 minutes ago
Peter replied to Kirsty Stewart's discussion Foods that lower high blood pressure?
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Profile IconDave Knox, brina, Earthy.And.Sunflowery and 13 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
1 hour ago
Sqwilliam97 replied to Becca's discussion No results :( in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
1 hour ago
Kirsty Stewart posted a discussion
2 hours ago
horsehalters2 posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Becca replied to Becca's discussion No results :( in the group Beginners in a fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle
3 hours ago
Gianni replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
3 hours ago
Gianni replied to ♥ AimeeLovesYou's discussion Spring Into Action! Log your training here :)
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service