30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What should one do if they have a Hypothyroid?

My lab tests say I have a low thyroid and maybe this is what's causing my adrenals to get shot.Thanks.

Started by Datiger

0 Jul 2, 2012

Night shifts

I start work tommorow and once a week (or less) I have to work a 24 hour shift. Of course I used to rely on coffee to get me through. Howev…

Started by Lala M. Apples

0 Jul 2, 2012

why does pineapple make my mouth go all numb?

Ive been eating half and up to a whole pineapple every other day, and then my mouth gets all numb for about 4 hours.  Ive been buying the p…

Started by Leopold Hedvig Jung

16 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Mary

SEAWEED SUSHI PAPER (NORI) AS A TRANSITION FOOD?? NEED HELP WITH SAVORY CRAVINGS!

I am in the process of transitioning to this lifestyle and right now my diet consists of fresh fruit as well as steamed frozen broccoli, pe…

Started by Jessica

16 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

Does organic food taste better?

Hi all, this probably isn't the first thread on this topic, but I'm just curious about what all y'all think. Up until now I've been eating…

Started by Elsophe

7 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Cheryl

What keeps YOU motivated?

Hey all! So we all have those moments - we get tempted by some sort of aromatic cooked food (or maybe a high fat raw food), or we get under…

Started by Michelle N

22 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Chris Califano

New here! Questions about going vegan/raw in Paris...

Hello! So, I admit, I get off and on the vegan wagon and right now I'm at a point (after reading the 80 10 10 book) where I'm eating more r…

Started by Kendal

12 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by The Raw Monkey

Are Overripe Bananas constipating as the green ones?

I have been eating  Overripe Bananas and i ama having constipation.could be that one possible cause? I drink enough water, 3 liters a day,s…

Started by MR. Brownstone

6 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Rawbert

what fruits/food has the best cancer/radiation related prevention of damage/ protection

due to insane human world, it looks like even more cancer elements could get into the air so what's the must powerful cancer prevention p…

Started by josh

5 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by matea

Vegan doctors in NYC area?

Hi guys! I was wondering if you know of any vegan doctors in the NYC or tri-state area. Thanks so much!! :)

Started by Kylie Minogue

0 Jul 1, 2012

RSS

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Milos Stepita replied to pradtf's discussion Carnage (2017) by Simon Amstell - The World in 2067
13 hours ago
Sophie Black replied to StephanieK.'s discussion I can't get enough protein!
13 hours ago
Michael M left a comment for Ashley Christensen <3
20 hours ago
ednshell commented on VeganKeyes's photo
yesterday
VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
Profile Iconmidbananacrisis, Michael M, Cornell Benson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted videos
yesterday
Ben Trovato posted a video

Drew Canole - FitLifeTV - Deconstructing The Trend - Episode 7

Drew Canole FitLifeTV - #DeconstructingTheTrend - unreasonable expectations being tacitly conveyed to young men, six pack abs, Red Juice, juicing, carbs, veg...
yesterday
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 14
ryan mcneace replied to Catherine G-E's discussion Desperately seeking a mentor.....
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sarah Beth replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Ciar Nafets replied to Sarah Beth's discussion Should I listen to Cronometer? Am I eating enough?
Sep 14
Sep 14
Profile IconBriseida Guzman, Jackie Stiegler, somjit jongjorhor and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 14

© 2017   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service