30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,654)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raw lunches at work?

I work on a farm in the sun all day and get 30 mins for lunch.  My wife and I decided to do Freelee's 30 day raw challenge, but I'm stumped…

Started by Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com

9 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Clara

complete protein vs incomplete?

My brother keeps telling me I'm not getting complete proteins. He says he understands that we only need around 40 grams of protein a day bu…

Started by KKG

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Ana

The Woodstock Fruit Festival is going to be....

in a word...EPIC!!!! We have so many other great words to describe it, but we will let you paint your own masterpiece and tell us about wha…

Started by Victoria

12 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Jerome F. Falcon

Will salads eventually taste better?

I used to happily eat tons of salad but I would put olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper on them . Now when I eat a salad without the…

Started by SeeJaneEat

46 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by SeeJaneEat

vision changes?

On my 4th week here...anyone else experience changes in their vision after starting? I cant tell yet if its better or worse, I just know my…

Started by Amelia Swan

9 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Mark

Running or biking Before or after eating..

I asked a friend who is a personal trainer whether it was better to run before or after eating  and this was his response:  "Your body, if…

Started by KKG

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by bmoojeni

"the fat you eat is the fat you wear" not on atkins

I was talking to my sister about this diet. She is currently doing Atkins and she says she's losing a lot of fat eating a lot of fat... I'v…

Started by KKG

32 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Stormcrow

What vitamins do you really need, when your on a High Carb Raw Vegan lifestyle?

Hello, i'm almost 100% raw, but before i go 100%, i would like to know if there is any vitamins or any veggy and fruit that is VERY importa…

Started by Emilie Stahlschmidt

0 Jun 25, 2012

Importance of fruits in a day

Today finally I experienced the big difference between fruits and cooked vege. Since transitioning to fruitarianism I still include some co…

Started by Borneo Monkey

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Fluffy white rabbit

Calling all Austin Folks!

Hey all, I recently moved to Austin, TX for work and I'd love to meet any local fruity peeps. Lets have a meet up soon!! Blessings!Audrey

Started by Audrey Walker

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Windlord

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
6 hours ago
Profile IconRobin and flori-wan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
16 hours ago
Peter commented on Peter Csere's video
22 hours ago
Peter posted a status
"Wild pineapple,fruit starts of red,striking stripey leaves,small but sweet.take a long time to grow but worth it"
yesterday
Peter posted photos
yesterday
Peter posted a status
"Been busy on the farm ,picking lime lemon mandarin,but eating Bauple nuts ,ducasse banana and at last rollinia"
Friday
William Jandel is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Profile IconSarah, Arlington Brown, Bigred and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Ben Trovato posted videos
Tuesday
Ronnie Bumbajukes and Amber Page are now friends
Tuesday
Bill commented on Ronnie Bumbajukes's blog post Japanese Professor Claims Eating Only Fruit Made Him Superhuman
Tuesday
Josue Jordan and Deerav Moolani are now friends
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 14
Dean Edridge joined Olive Fruitvegan's group
May 13
Dean Edridge joined ROO "The Figmeister"'s group
May 13
Phillip replied to Athena's discussion Fungus feet/severe case of Athlete's foot...
May 13

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service