30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (18,788)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying Whole Sale: How Much Do You Spend?

Hi Fruitys! I have been looking into buying whole sale for fruit to help me out with prices and to give me more variety of fruits.   If you…

Started by Jennelle LeMoine

8 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

Does anyone know if Doug's consultation questonnaire is avaliable to view online anywhere??

?   thanks!

Started by Isa

0 Mar 30, 2012

Problems on the toilet?

Hi guys,  I'm a bit embarrased about this, but since I can't find an answer, I thought I'd ask ...  For the last couple of weeks my stool…

Started by Steffi Ann

8 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jennelle LeMoine

B12 - SYNTHETIC, GMO & NATURAL COBALAMIN

B12 SIMPLE VERSION its all about cobalt - cobalts a metal we need it but cant eat it cause is inorganic so we need a bacteria called co…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Eli

Anyone gone from a 60 day juice fast into raw food? I need tips!

I used to eat all kinds of crap and when I started my juice fast and finished detoxifying my body I felt AMAZING and I was trying to find w…

Started by Maddie P

43 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Celine

Adapting socially

Eating this way is easy. After the initial 30 days, it becomes so easy because you feel amazing (most of the time). It changes you. You can…

Started by KKG

11 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Celine

Sublingual B12 Survey

For those of you taking sublingual b12, what products do you use and why?  

Started by Resonance77

8 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Stephen James

iPhone app

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I found an iPhone app that tracks your water intake, sleep, exercise, calories, and lets you customi…

Started by Nikkal

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Casey

Where in Sydney one can buy B12 shots and which brand? Thank you!

Hi! I want to take B12 shots, but cannot find them in Serbia. One of my friends is in Sydney now and she might take B12 shots for me if I t…

Started by Marina

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Marina

First day high carb low fat (kind of) I need some guidance!

Hey all, today was my first day doing 80/10/10 and man was it tough! I failed a little bit too towards the end of the day. I started out wi…

Started by Viktoriya

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Hope

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

Latest Activity

Jim Pilrose replied to for.the.love.of.fruit's discussion how long does a box of dates last on average?
6 minutes ago
Martin Hansen replied to Martin Hansen's discussion Fruits in Spain - Insights would be greatly appreciated
8 minutes ago
Daniela and Nettarina are now friends
41 minutes ago
Daniel L replied to Darlene Johnson's discussion Heart fruit like was without those
52 minutes ago
Darlene Johnson posted a discussion
58 minutes ago
Profile IconDarlene Johnson, Anastasia, nalaznic and 22 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
59 minutes ago
andrius7 posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Patrick replied to Sunshine's discussion Define 'mingle' in the group I'm single, you're single. Let's mingle!
1 hour ago
Jeron Weron posted a status
1 hour ago
Daniel L replied to Inna Kucherenko's discussion I am looking for raw vegan boyfriend
1 hour ago
Marlon replied to for.the.love.of.fruit's discussion how long does a box of dates last on average?
1 hour ago
DTATMAN replied to Dillon Beaman's discussion Looking for someone to relate to near Indianapolis in the group Midwest Raw
2 hours ago
DTATMAN replied to Dillon Beaman's discussion Looking for someone to relate to near Indianapolis in the group Midwest Raw
2 hours ago
numunkli smith posted a status
2 hours ago
Haylie Grayson joined Daniela's group
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service