30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (17,541)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If my data shows that I am providing my body with the RDAs for EFAs, minerals and vitamins, do I still 'have to' eat leaves and if so, for what reason?

Everyday I notice another post about greens and vegtables and minerals. As a fruit-lover but greens-disliker, I am concerned about forcing…

Started by Star Khechara

13 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Dr Gosia O'Reilly

80/10/10-Picky eater?

Hello all! I am new to this site as of Saturday :) I am just starting my journey on high carb raw vegan. I was a meat eater for 22 years. M…

Started by Nicole Davis

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Nicole Davis

Fruitarian Workshop - can you come up with a cool name for it?

I have the chance to teach a small fruitarian workshop in the context of a vegan event in a few months. I need to find a cool name to get…

Started by Lily

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by StyleStacker

What to feed my boyfriend

My boyfriend is very interested in going 80-10-10. In fact, he has made the commitment to be 100% 811RV within the next 2 weeks. Here's th…

Started by Shannon

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by andres

What to expect if you eat grains...

Hi all, Some people here on 30BaD eat grains when they can't get enough fruit. Grains are better than meat and dairy, but they are far fro…

Started by Danny Nelson

45 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by PK

coming out of starvation mode

question for anyone who put their body in starvation mode for 1+ years. is it normal to be absolutely RAVENOUS about a week or so after upp…

Started by Fruit Yogi

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Josh Fossgreen

Oranges, Citrus in California In the Summer?

Hey guys, I am under the impression that oranges and citrus are out of season and I don't like to buy fruit out of season, cause it tends t…

Started by Mera/Feather Story

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Dan Cano

meal plan...

hello everyone... i would like to share my meal plan and would like to get feed back on it as well as hear your meal plans too... Breakfas…

Started by andrea knight

9 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by andrea knight

Fat

I'm still waiting for my book... (sigh!) I'm eating the way most of you do on here, and I'm noticing that in Cronometer my diet isn't 80-1…

Started by WendyE

4 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Diospyros

I made a blog! Yay!

Hello everyone! I made a blog, and this was my first post: http://rawedibles.blogspot.com/2012/01/papaya-fish.html I will be adding more…

Started by Carla Frazier

1 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Derek

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service