30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,868)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any tips for good course/ study on NUTRITION?

hi all, would like to get more knowledge on nutrition and am therefore looking for a good course/ study on the subject. Live in Malaysia,…

Started by Gerard_W

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by kindvibe

Low stomach acid?

I've heard low stomach acid can result in lots problems such as acid reflux or skin problems like rosacea.  I then heard that HCI supplemen…

Started by Peaches

5 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Bart M

Withdrawing from Alcohol

Anyone get random panic attacks/heart/breathing problems. A lot of stuff has been going on, I almost drank myself to death to cover up my s…

Started by Datiger

9 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by YakLouis

What does one do if they're battling depression?

Answers please! All the docs say I need to see a Phychiatrist. Anyone else trip out about life and feel that it's unreal? Any pointers woul…

Started by Datiger

14 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by YakLouis

vitamix & raw organic dates for sale - west yorkshire.uk

vitamix 5000 blender . 2 years old 3 years warranty remaining 2 hp motor.variable -high speed wet blade container (sorry,no tamper) £350 1…

Started by pink lady Apple

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by RT katie

When checking thyroid... Does TSH move around a lot?

My TSH is 8.0. The doc says I have a hypothyroid, but was it only underactive at that time. Does it fluctuate? 

Started by Datiger

0 Jul 2, 2012

Where do you want to live?

Simple question... where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?   Please share your insights as to why this place is so id…

Started by Piers

82 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Roar of Tiger

How do I make eating with my friends not so akward!!!!!

At the beginning, it was ok since it was new and kind of exciting and my lipid counts were high and that was kind of my excuse, but now I j…

Started by Datiger

9 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by D.K

Raw Root Vegetables like Carrot and Beet--Are they Optimally Healthy?

I love raw beets and raw carrots, and so I was wondering: are they alright to eat? I've heard that carrots (I don't know about beets) can i…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Marine @ RawNewLife.com

keep planting those seeds!

I might not be able to grow tropical fruit in the UK but I can sure as hell keep telling people about the benefits of raw food! A few year…

Started by Lee Price

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Esra

RSS

30BaD Search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

THE RT4 BIBLE IS OUT!!! CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW

© 2016   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service