30 Bananas a Day!

High Carb Raw Vegan Chat (19,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Detox Symptoms and Advice?

So today is day 23 of 100% Raw, high carb, low fat... bananas bananas dates dates dates all the livelong day. Over the weekend I had a whol…

Started by JillyLee

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Greenmama

wholesale question:

Hey there, give me some advice! I live in Wisconsin near Madison and there are NO organic wholesalers near me at all (at least that I have…

Started by Stephanie Rene

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Greenmama

Potassium concerns of those around you...

Hello everyone...   I was talking to my mom last night on the phone and mentioned that I was doing really well... that I had eaten 20 nanne…

Started by Sandra

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by PK

Notes section - How To Store Fruit

Hey everyone,   Would really love to see a section in the forum notes on how to store the most common fruits/veg (with a focus on indoor/…

Started by DJ

1 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by PK

infographic: eating habits are contageous

both bad and good ones: http://www.fastcoexist.com/1679718/your-bad-eating-habits-are-contagious

Started by Dea

0 Apr 24, 2012

Wanted: Fruity babysitter in Chicago

I am possibly going to be coming into town for a conference for the week of May 14-18.  I'm not going to leave my nursing 3 year-old for 5…

Started by Greenmama

0 Apr 24, 2012

HCRV for those who fly long haul on a regular basis.

Any frequent flyers able to share the best way to maintain HCRV when travelling? Cheers

Started by Sunflower

17 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Gorilla

psoriasis

Hey Everyone! I just like to start a raw vegen and really want to get started on this lifestyle, but I have few questions! I'm really worri…

Started by T

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Myca

1 brazil nut and ground flax/chia daily

Is it better to eat more overts less frequently......?? I know Doug does not recommend them every day....however 1 brazil and a tsp of gro…

Started by RawDad

11 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by RawDad

Orange juice WITH pulp, and green smoothies? Upset stomach when eating salads/greens.

Hello!Okay, so I know juicing isn't the greatest since it takes out all the fiber and whatnot. What about juicing oranges (with just a citr…

Started by Kimberry

8 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Kimberry

RSS

30BaD search

Freelee & Durianrider Blogs

Durianriders Blog

Freelee's Blog

© 2014   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service