30 Bananas a Day!

30BaD tech support and forum issues (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

acai

who can help me find a 100% clean acai brand? i purchased the other day a 1kg of frozen acai only to find out it's 50% fruit and added suga…

Started by adisu

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Josh

Durianriders EBOOK picture link broken on home page

Please replace http://www.30bananasaday.com/page/durianrider-s-book WITH http://www.30bananasaday.com/page/carb-the-f***-up-ebook The pict…

Started by Len

2 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by PK

How to delete my 30 bad account??

Hello all! Recently, I gave away my old laptop that may have been logged on to my 30 bad account. i'm just wondering if there's any way of…

Started by Nikki

5 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Windlord

privacy settings

is there a way to change your profile on here to only be visible to 30 bad members but not anyone else just browsing the web who is not a m…

Started by Nathan Pritchard

6 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Nathan Pritchard

Way to check my "Post Count"?

"Post Count" doesn't give me anything in the search. Is there a way to check how many posts I have made total on 30BAD? Not seeing it anywh…

Started by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

0 Jul 30, 2014

30bad LIVE CHAT

for all you guys that like live interaction - the 30bad website has its own live chat chat is located in the very bottom right corner of…

Started by vegan witch Ⓥ

10 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Comments crashing into the sidebar

Is there just something wrong with my computer/browser or has anyone else noticed that the comments on discussions continuously crash into…

Started by Future Unlimited

4 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by PK

How can I leave groups ?

I've joined some groups here and want to leave some of them. How do I do that ?

Started by Katharina

6 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by FruitN Veg

Comments to your blog entry.

I cannot figure out how to comment back to someone who has commented on my blog post.  Please help me.  I usually am pretty computer savvy,…

Started by Karen Joy

6 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Karen Joy

Help! I Cannot Upload a Profile Pic

Please help! This is my first day and I cannot upload a profile picture.  I can upload other pictures, but I keep getting an error message…

Started by Picking The Vine (Heather Owens)

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Picking The Vine (Heather Owens)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
31 seconds ago
ednshell replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
10 minutes ago
Ben Trovato posted videos
34 minutes ago
Profile IconArabelle Romeo, Paco, Houdini Steve Owens and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
48 minutes ago
Tasha Harman posted a blog post
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Kim Dotcom Warns Of Economic Collapse – Says "Buy Gold And Bitcoin" #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2MNTQjB"
Tuesday
Mike Weir joined Eva (aka sharks having fun)'s group
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Alan Brown commented on Biancs's group Shreddin in the Raw
Monday
Ben Trovato posted a video

The Plant Paradox is Wrong

The Plant Paradox is Wrong - Dr Gundry the Plant Paradox is Wrong. Hilarious Contradictions from Dr. Steven Gundry! Plant Paradox beans - Dr. Gundry Beans Th...
Monday
Tasha Harman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Profile IconThe Techno Shaman and Anna Fox joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Ben Trovato posted a video

What is a Canary Melon?

Canary Melon - What is a Canary Melon? How to choose a ripe Canary melon https://www.patreon.com/RedPillVegan #RedPillVegan #vegan Music Darren Curtis Doctor...
Saturday
Eden of Pala posted a discussion
Aug 10
Aaron replied to Chris's discussion Cooked Food Makes Me Binge Uncontrollably
Aug 10

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service