Even if you are not able to come and participate in September, please read on!
My friend is planning the first Geneva Raw Vegetarian Festival for the month of September here in Geneva, Switzerland. I am joining in by taking care of the 80-10-10 end of the spectrum and would like to start getting the word out even though the website and line-up is not finished yet. This being in the hopes that I can get some of you guys involved in the planning!
So far we plan to have
- a (free) raw camping trip/retreat in the Swiss mountains. (The only cost is for your own food, and 5CHF per night to stay in the refuge.)
- raw pot luck dinners
- So far we have 4 speakers confirmed. (Although I know her philosophy is not the same as that of this site, it is notable to mention that) Kate Magic is speaking on the 15th of September. Other topics will include "Yoga, Tantra, Quantum Mechanics and the Raw Lifestyle" which will be given by me; @Jacob Heitmann will be speaking about "healthy eating, possible pitfalls, the financial issue, and his recovery from Chron's with 80-10-10".
I am in the process of organizing
- some sports activities such as lake sports, hiking, yoga, biking, rock climbing,etc.
- tango soiree
- more speakers
If you would like to be involved, even if not for September but for a later period, we have available:
- The space to facilitate an activity/event/talk in Geneva
- We provide advertising and promotion via flyers and web
- Depending on scale/cv of your talk we do provide hourly payment or at least expenses paid
We would love to have you all come, and can help to find cheap (or in some cases free) accommodation. All suggestions are welcome!